It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 questions on the assassination of JFK

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari
Personally:

* I don't think there was a double; Kennedy definitely died

Not mutually exclusive - I also believe Kennedy likely immediately died, but I also believe a double could have been used for the autopsy photos so the wounds would be consistent with the "shot from behind, lone assassin" scenario.

edit on 3-6-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
To the right of the Texas School Book Depository is the old Dal-Tex building. Part of it was under renovation when the incident happened. It is in direct line with the part of the street when the shooting happened (which was changed at the last moment).
The school book building is at an angle, not a good position to rapid fire from. THe Dal-Tex bui;lding is in direct line of fire.
Another little thing. The 'three cartridges' found in the school book building...two were fired, one was a live round. So the three shots from the school book building in Dealey Plaza is out the window.
I have seen or heard nothing relating to a search of the Dal-Tex building previously.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I was very young when this happened. I remember seeing Lee Harvey Oswald get shot. I remember him saying he was a patsy. I remember immediately believing him and knowing from the look in his eyes that he was telling the truth. I remember feeling so sad for him. I felt his feelings of helplessness and although, I was only a toddler at the time, I desperately wanted to help him but knew I was only a baby. What can a baby do but watch? Such a sad time in the history of our country. Things have never been the same.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

So, why was Ruby murdered?

The Rose Cheramie Story - quick 5 minute video of who she was and how she ties into the story. I think she is the opening scene of the JFK movie but Stone really didn't detail her story in the movie.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
^^ Thanks, I'll look into this.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

^^ Thanks, I'll look into this.

More info:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This is pretty good as well - the Sylvia Odio Incident which happened 7 weeks before the assasination.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Last one - the Chicago Plot - they planned on killing him 3 weeks earlier in Chicago & check out the guy they arrested in Chicago. The guy looks Oswald's brother.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by daveinats

To the right of the Texas School Book Depository is the old Dal-Tex building. Part of it was under renovation when the incident happened. It is in direct line with the part of the street when the shooting happened (which was changed at the last moment).
The school book building is at an angle, not a good position to rapid fire from. THe Dal-Tex bui;lding is in direct line of fire.
Another little thing. The 'three cartridges' found in the school book building...two were fired, one was a live round. So the three shots from the school book building in Dealey Plaza is out the window.
I have seen or heard nothing relating to a search of the Dal-Tex building previously.

Lots of buildings "around" there...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
17. Why were and who gave the order to remove the SS Agents from the back of JFK's Limo ???

18. Why did JFK's Car almost come to a Stop in Dealey Plaza ???

any thoughts from anyone welcome.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaytay
17. Why were and who gave the order to remove the SS Agents from the back of JFK's Limo ???

18. Why did JFK's Car almost come to a Stop in Dealey Plaza ???

Great questions!

The convenient slow-down is a real puzzler. Surely it wasn't for the benefit of the crowd or the media? Is it a coincidence that this brought the car to a near-stop in exactly the right spot for Oswald?

Hmm...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

#17: Why were the 2 secret service agents assigned to the president's limo (walking alongside or riding on the bumper) called off (much to their dismay) just before they entered "the Kill Zone"??
www.youtube.com...#
edit on 5-6-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

#18: What was George H.W. Bush (who later became C.I.A. Director, even tho he had no "official" intelligence experience and POTUS #41) doing at the Texas School Book Depository (Dealey Plaza, Dallas) on the day of JFK's assassination? The same GHWB who was involved in Zapata Oil as a CIA front for the Bay of Pigs invasion.
www.democraticunderground.com...

edit on 5-6-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

You'll probably enjoy reading "Best Evidence" by Lifton if you haven't already. I read it in high school and fell down the CT hole.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
^^ Thanks for the tip.

I like the way people are adding new questions to the list. Keep 'em coming, folks!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
JFK assassination: Secret Service Standdown at Dallas Airport:

I've seen these clips before (as I think have most who've spent a lot of time researching this) and to me, this is one of the best pieces of evidence for a conspiracy from up high. Strange clip. You can really read the tension and confusion in that guy's body language and gestures. Maybe this is partly my lack of exposure, but I'm not used to seeing well-trained guys like this in the middle of a detail not only quit, but seem to ask "WTF?" in such an obvious way.

It's also a little too "coincidental" and convenient for the assassination attempt.

@intrptr : That is interesting, and I don't remember seeing that last view very often, if ever. On the other hand, it may be the case that if he was being transported, this vehicle with the horn may be the transport vehicle they were waiting for, perhaps? That would still leave some questions, I think, but would at least explain the vehicle, it's presence, and maybe a plausible reason for pulling up and honking. Just a thought...
edit on 1-6-2013 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

You can see the limo suddenly slow down in the nix film and speed up after the shot. Watch the motorcycles and follow-up car.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaytay

www.causes.com...

His name was Emory Roberts.

SECRET SERVICE AGENT SAW JFK'S HEAD BLOWN OUT IN THE BACK

DON'T MISS THIS STARTLING INTERVIEW OF SECRET SERVICE AGENT SAMUEL A. KINNY, IN THE FOLLOW-UP CAR, WHO SAW JFK'S HEAD BLOWN OUT IN THE BACK.../5/94; 4/15/94 --THIS IS ONE OF VINCE PALAMARA'S EARLIEST AND BEST INTERVIEWS:

SAMUEL A. KINNEY was the driver of the follow-up car on 11/22/63.
Interviewed three times between 1992 and 1994, Kinney was a rich source
of information. In an exclusive interview conducted on 10/19/92, the
author learned the following new information from Kinney: the agent
admitted that "we (the Secret Service) didn't do our job", adding that
he thinks about the assassination "every night" and has even "dreamed
about it." ...Sam said "e...no, no, no, he had nothing to do with that...(ordering agents off the rear of the limo)...No, never- ...President
Kennedy was one of the easiest presidents to ever protect; Harry S.
Truman was a jewel just like John F. Kennedy was...99% of the agents
would agree...(JFK) was one of the best presidents ever to control-he
trusted every one of us". In regard to the infamous quote from William
Manchester, whereupon Kennedy allegedly said "Keep those Ivy League
charlatans off the back of the car"[ "The Death of a President", p. 37
(1988 version)], Kinney said "That is false. I talked to William
Manchester; he called me on the book [sic]...for the record of history
that is false- Kennedy never ordered us to do anything. I am aware of
what is being said but that is false". .. Sam also told me that JFK had
nothing to do with the limiting of motorcycles during motorcades, and
that Ken O'Donnell did not interfere with the agents : "Nobody ordered
anyone around". ...

In regard to JFK's head wound, Kinney was explicit: "He
had no brain left- it was blown out...there was nothing left...it was)
the back of the head. I saw it (the shot) hit and I saw his hair come
out...I had brain matter all over my windshield and left arm, that's how
close we were to it...it was the right rear part of his head...because
that's the part I saw blow out. I saw hair come out, the piece blow out,
then the skin went back in- an explosion in and out". Elaborating
further, Sam said, after telling him that that's where the Parkland
doctors saw the wound, "I would say that, too...it involved half his
head". Asked to explain the 1500 gram brain at the autopsy, Sam seemed
perplexed, saying that "there was brain matter all over the place".
...Amazingly, when I told Kinney that there was a book- "High Treason"-
that alleged that "[SS agent] Emory Roberts ordered the men not to move", Sam said, "Exactly right"! ... I also attempted to get Kinney to go on the record in
writing, but I was too late: his widow Hazel informed me that Sam passed
away 7/21/97 while they were travelling through Iowa [letter to author
dated 11/20/97].

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

8. Why has the medical evidence concerning the President’s death been altered out of recognition?

As for the why the ARRB came to the conclusion that it's too 'out of recognition' to know why it's out of recognition. No pun intended the board simply couldn't magically make sense out of something that had the most important part of any criminal evidence presentation-that being the chain of evidence to and from the crime scene-that was totally fractured beyond repair.

It's simply too mind numbingly complex to address here however the board did nail down the fact JFK's body DID arrive at The Bethesda morgue twice. This finally admonished witnesses like the late medical corpsman Paul O'Connor who testified under oath and on several documentary productions (Nigel Turners 'Men who killed Kennedy') being the most prominent that the body arrived in a black body bag inside a shipping casket and not the fancy bronze casket it was placed in at Parkland-witnessed by 8 separate hospital personal.

This is now accepted fact however we again (as happen so often during the ARRB hearings) are brought back to square one in a La La wonderland land in trying to establish why. Oliver Stone wanted desperately to include this in his film JFK however he even admitted it was to complex too work it's way into a cinematic production that was already over 3 hours. The most talented screenwriters in the world simply could not put this into an understandable story board without confusing the viewers-who were already plenty confused.

The 1994 interviews of autopsy surgeons Commander J. J. Humes, Medical Corps, US Navy; Commander J. Thornton Boswell, Medical Corps, US Navy and Lt. Col. Pierre A. Finck US Army are long and displayed various amounts of indignation, anger, a reluctance to cooperate, periods of vague recollections along with a coyness of "I'll never tell because I don't have too" kind of disruptive behavior.

Lieutenant Colonel Finck's testimony in the Clay Shaw trial (Which Stone was able to use) was a huge area of disagreement between all 3 in 1994 and led to various shouting matches between interviewers and witnesses that many were concluded without resolution. These sessions only surfaced in the National Archives in 2006-some 12 years later.

Commander Humes disposition itself is over 600 pages.

I have written extensively about this very small part of the puzzle-if is even indeed a puzzle anymore-and can reproduce parts of if anyone is interested.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cultureoftruth
You can see the limo suddenly slow down in the nix film and speed up after the shot. Watch the motorcycles and follow-up car.

I've heard some researchers suggest that the limo came to a complete stop, and that the films we have now are edited. I watched a video of a lecture where this guy talked about how a few researchers had seen some "other film" which was not made public, and the source of which was not known, where the limo does indeed come to a full stop.

At least... i think I'm remembering that right... lol

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

At this time it was probably possible (thanks to NAZI german research) to make human clones but kept very under the radar because of ethical and religious reasons.. And who else to use this technology first and weaponize it...?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join