It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 questions on the assassination of JFK

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
A few things that need to be addressed about that day in November:

The caravan took an unexpected route. Why? Did the President know there was a hit on him? What caused him to think that a detour was needed without telling the Secret Service about it.*

If the driver really did shoot the President, then why? Why there? Why not someplace less public? If the driver did shoot the President, then I would say that "THAT IS THE COVER-UP" Maybe Kennedy didn't get shot at all, but a body double instead.**

Who was behind the shooting? If it was a Secret Society, then which one? Who benefitted from the shooting? Why make it so public?***

* If Kennedy felt his life was in danger then it would make sense to make a last minute change of route. Why not tell the Secret Service about the change ahead of time? The best answer to both of these questions is that LBJ was behind the assassination. He not only benefitted from the shooting by being appointed POTUS, but his "friends" back in Texas benefitted by the change in Oil regulations.

** Why do the shooting in front of the world? Why not hide the assassination behind Kennedy's Addison's Disease?

Because the symptoms progress slowly, they are often ignored until a stressful event like an illness or accident causes them to worsen. Sudden, severe worsening of symptoms is called an Addisonian crisis, or acute adrenal insufficiency. In most cases, symptoms of adrenal insufficiency become serious enough that people seek medical treatment before a crisis occurs. However, sometimes symptoms first appear during an Addisonian crisis.
Symptoms of an Addisonian or "adrenal" crisis include
•sudden, penetrating pain in the lower back, abdomen, or legs
•severe vomiting and diarrhea
•dehydration
•low blood pressure
•loss of consciousness

If not treated, an Addisonian crisis can be fatal.
Let me point out it can be fatal. Sounds like a much easier why of killing a person. Drugging a person is a much less complex way to kill a person then a public shooting.

So then why a Public Shooting? Was it to send a message to anyone else not to get involved with what was going on, or was it a dramatic play done in front of the world so that a man can go into hiding?

*** Who was behind the shooting? No matter if you believe LHO was behind the shooting, or some alphabet group (ie. CIA, NSA, FBI, or whatever) there was an agenda behind the shooting. I point to LBJ and his big oil group. As we all know "Ike" warned us about the threat that the Military Industrial Complex was a loaming threat to the Freedom of the US.
From his farewell address:

A vital element in keeping the peace is our military establishment. Our arms must be mighty, ready for instant action, so that no potential aggressor may be tempted to risk his own destruction...

This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence — economic, political, even spiritual — is felt in every city, every statehouse, every office of the federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society. In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist.

We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals so that security and liberty may prosper together.
One element of the MIC is Big Oil. They benefitted the most out of the removal of Kennedy as POTUS. With LBJ in office (a fellow Texas guy) Oil was beginning to over take the US as an important commodity.

LBJ did nothing more in office then push an agenda of Big Oil. Through the Vietnam war to the loosening of restrictions on synthetic drugs it all got pushed further along with LBJ then with any other President since TR was in the White House.

In the end nobody has come up with anyone behind the shooting that makes a lot of sense. Sure we can all point to some Secret Society, but with one? Isn't the Kennedy Family one of the Power Elites, or were they just an old school power family that wouldn't set aside to the new ruling class. Old money vs. new money. Guess who won?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Hadn't heard that speech in a while. Could we imagine a world where school children are taught this and the reasons for being vigilant against it? A history lesson that includes real discussion of why secrets, intimidation and corruption are the death knell of a free society?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
This is 2013....Get over it!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
My favorite question is..Why was JFK's car ILLEGALLY dismantled within 24 hours of the shooting?

I know the answer

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
for what it's worth - I agree - it was an inside job - the cia / mafia.
3 bolt action shots in 6 seconds - what a shooter.
I know I've posted this - but a guy by the name of Haslam wrote a good story line on Nawleans.
'Dr. Mary's Monkey' - Judy Vary (sp?) was LHO's protegee girlfriend and was assisting the r&d of a viral cancer agent.
A guy named Ferry was involved and is the liaison between the cia and the crew - purportedly took the staged pic of LHO w/ his gun.
I personally believe the chauffeur shot JFK at point blank range.
Another good read - 'the Girl on the Stairs' more than 1 author - LHO was calm moments afterward.

'JFK's assassination lies at the feet of LBJ' E. Howard Hunt

another suggested read - to set the tone - 'Barry and the Boys' - Hopsicker

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

Looking for bullets.

Oswald escaped the depository, somehow made it all the way home on foot even shooting a cop.
Why did he go home? You shoot the president and then go to the most likely place they will be looking for you.

Okay, so theres that.

Then of all things, he leaves his house again and ... (wait for it), walks to a movie in town.

Where they go to look for him (instead of his house). They already were looking for him at the depository because of reports that the shots came form there. So he goes home... and then to a movie...

This whole part of his "escape plan" smacks of a "broken" plan. One he appears to have not thought out much beforehand. Even though he planned on killing the president of the United States (no big deal), his best plan to get away was to

WALK HOME and WALK TO A MOVIE.

The only thing I can figure is he was told to go to the movie house to meet someone that would help him escape. Somebody in the government. His Handler. Thats why he risked walking there. He thought if I can just get there, I'll be home free. All the authorities had to do was wait for him to arrive. And they recognize him in the dark and find the gun on him that killed the officer.

There was a struggle in the dark, why didn't Oswald use that gun again to escape? He already shot a cop earlier.
How come no shots were fired in the dark?

Maybe that was when he knew the gig was up and surrendered.

Maybe that was why he later described himself as, "just a Patsy".

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
So, why was Ruby murdered?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax7

There is no Statute of Limitations on Murder.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
There is so much information to take in when investigating the JFK assassination,you could go on asking quesions all days & only get vague answers.
For me i don't think the driver shot him,i also don't think oswald did it either,like he said himself he was just a pasty,i would love to know the truth like everybody else would but times going on & nothing of major importance has surfaced for a long time & probably won't unless somebody very high up wants it to surface.

It's a great subject to get into but you'll find yourself going around in circles asking more & more questions.
edit on 2-6-2013 by rhynouk because: editing things

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

So, why was Ruby murdered?

If he was it was to silence him. He did make sounds that he knew somethings but would only tell if he was brought to Washington. His fear was that becoming a snitch in prison (against the mob) would be a short career path.

Died of cancer some time later.

Assassinations are mostly covered up by manipulation of evidence. Some "facts" are brought to the fore front and kept there, others are purposefully omitted. Evidence is destroyed or "misplaced".

One way to bury evidence is to silence witnesses or participants. Happens throughout history...

Killing the killers

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guyfriday

Maybe Kennedy didn't get shot at all, but a body double instead.**

I am guessing the body double came later. Slain Dallas Police Officer JD Tippit could have been a "dead ringer" for JFK bearing a striking resemblance to the President except for his hairline. Photo analysis of the JFK autopsy photos shows the hairline was touched-up and the wounds shown were to more closely resemble those that would have been sustained in an "official story" scenario. Tippit's body was never shown after the slaying.

JD Tippit photos compared to JFK -

Is this a double?

edit on 2-6-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

The issue with the photo of "Kennedy" was that with that part of the head damaged and opened up, it's harder to get a correct placement of where the ear sits. Tippit's ear sits higher on the face then Kennedy's, but looking at the shot photo the person could be either one.

It does lead credence to the body double, but that would still leave the question why? Why make the play so public? Again was it to warn others not to follow through, or was it a public gag so that Kennedy could go into hiding?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guyfriday
... was it a public gag so that Kennedy could go into hiding?

There was little reason for JFK to go into hiding. He was popular and assured re-election. There was reason for some factions to want to take him out though.

There are many stories that JFK did not die immediately after the ambush but that he lived for a number of years later though largely incapacitated. I remember the assassination day very well and was of an age that it seemed questionable to me as well, after the initial shock and with time to formulate questions. I have studied and questioned these events for nearly half a century now.

I heard a 3rd-hand account from a friend of a friend who worked on a cruise ship line back in that day and she spoke of seeing in the distance a man with head wounds in a wheel chair that was often sitting by the boat dock of Onassis' Greek island, and who one day some decade later who was no longer there following a large gathering on the island ostensibly for a funeral. All that remains unconfirmed and not a particularly popular story but is plausible and could explain other unusual factors in the JFK drama - the need for a double, the need to update a chain of succession in the event of an incapacitated President, among other events of that whole scenario.

Who knows for sure what all really happened? Surely we the people do not have all those answers.

edit on 2-6-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax7

Please tell me this was tongue-in-cheek, and a joke, before I facepalm hard enough to potentially injure myself.

Yeah, let's all forget, and "get over" the murder of one of our (if not THE) greatest president(s) in our country's history, and the final, complete, public overthrow of our government by a shadow government, and the nail in the coffin of the real United States of America.

Yes, please, let's all just "get over" that and stop talking about it, already.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Great thread OP! S&F!
It's a tragic thing that 50 years later these questions remain unanswered and many files remain unreleased I have come across a document that lists the missing Church Committee Depositions:Missing Church Committee Depositions Not to mention the still sealed HSCA documents about the MLK assassination.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Thanks guys—and thanks again for your great contributions. I'm learning a lot here!

Personally:

* I don't think the driver shot Kennedy
* I don't think LBJ was responsible (no motive)
* I don't think there was a double; Kennedy definitely died
* I am very interested in the evidence that points to Nixon as the man who ordered the hit
* I am intrigued that George Bush Sr was at the assassination but denies having been there

edit on 3/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari
Thanks guys—and thanks again for your great contributions. I'm learning a lot here!

Personally:

* I don't think the driver shot Kennedy
* I don't think LBJ was responsible (no motive)
* I don't think there was a double; Kennedy definitely died
* I am very interested in the evidence that points to Nixon as the man who ordered the hit
* I am intrigued that George Bush Sr was at the assassination but denies having been there

edit on 3/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

LBJ had a motive:
He was under investigation for corruption and various other scandals.The President was also about to get rid of the oil depletion allowance which pissed off LBJ's pals in the oil biz.Not to mention he was about to pull out of Vietnam and was going to force J.Edgar Hoover into retirement.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Hmm, I am not convinced but I will check out that video.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Also,try checking out the House Select Committee On Assassinations.It was the US Government's last word on the matter well worth reading.House Select Committee on Assassinations

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari
Hmm, I am not convinced but I will check out that video.
Well here's another angle on GHWB for you:
After the shooting He got into politics, about the same time Oil started getting a free pass by LBJ.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join