It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothetical Invasion of North America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
1: Not a single prospect for invasion of the USA is possible. If out satellites are taken down we will know they are coming, if you use shipping containers we will simply use tactical nukes on the landing locations in a worst case scenario, not only that it's not like you can just have those boats land in unison and everyone pops at once, the first 2,000 men hit a dock on their feet every ship on approach gets blasted with sitting duck soldiers sitting in containers, way to loose an Army! And if anyone thinks we wouldn't Nuke Mexico... lol, come on manifest destiny 2, guys in the Pentagon would give a Trillion bucks to china just to try so we could keep mexico when it was over...

THE REAL

China would never allow Russia to invade us, China would declare war on Russia if it even tried.

China already has began it's invasion and it's a European style settlement

The Asian Population of Canada sits at 13%, Asians are by far Canada's largest immigrant group

The West Coast of America, Asian immigration as vastly outpaced Mexican, 12 counties around Sanfran are over 20% Asian, Some are over 50% Asian, some of the wealthiest areas around LA are now Asian population zones, Asians are hitting the West Coast in far larger numbers than Mexicans ever did.

Reality check, Canada has as Many Asians by % as America has Africans and we have an African American president, African Americans by number are decreasing or hovering at best definitely decreasing by %, Asians however are coming in large numbers, Canada could easily have a native born Chinese prime Minister in 20 years, America not much longer than that.

So why invade by force what demographics will GIVE you without blood?
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Simple answer... You don't.

You protect your investment.

Asian Immigration

There is your Invasion... They have LA and NY already for all intents and purposes... 1.5 Billion people never have to fire a shot, they just need to buy houses...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by penninja

Great and worthy points.

However, I think you are not considering . . .

IF and much more likely WHEN the NWO PTB order China and Russia to attack

they will.

And, I'm still 51% or more convinced that the rumors of such troops already placed in the USA in out-of-the-way 'closed' bases . . . are likely to be somewhat true.

The NWO REALLY DOES want to trash the USA to enable easier overt establishment of the global government on the world stage.

They have worked tirelessly to set such scenarios up. They are highly likely to light them off when they think it's the best moment to do so. It also fits their genocidal depopulation goals to do it.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Why do you in your mind need anything more than what has already come to pass to fit what i'm saying into Global plans?

I've already shown the real invasion is underway and it's basically peaceful.

As far as depopulation the GMO foods are in stock, lowering sperm counts appropriately. The prison system is taking alpha males in their prime every day particularly from the minority groups of choice. Economics and abortion do the rest. key population groups of undesirables are in decline, immigration trends to make the North american population more deeply reflect the "civilized world" are well underway. the USA bombs out the last of the "resistor nations" even as we speak and secures energy reserves globally...

They want you looking for an "external threat" of the traditional kind but it's a rope a dope...

There never will be an invasion, depopulation wont be from canisters in the sky

We will ASK to join the NWO as a populace...

Jail, GMO's economic repression of demographics, demographic shift to a global populace, encouragement of alternative lifestyles...

We already are halfway to what they want us to be, non breeders were "born this way" 2 decades ago, Asia's fossil fuel supply has been assured by us, the average person has one kid just like China and sadly at least the Chinese tell the truth about it we just spermacide everyone...

I don't think you realize... The NWO already won. There is no invasion coming

When the last of what some are rooting for... the rebel American raises his gun, most of the country will cheer the drone strikes that finish it. Hate of religion has been mandated by our forays in the middle east etc...

Nwo come for America?

Yeah, since they shot Kennedy nearly 50 years ago... We are the Gun arm for god's sake...come for us? Who do you think is already in charge?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by penninja

I CERTAINLY AGREE that they are already in charge.

All those points are quite accurate.

I disagree that there will be no invasion and no WW3.

Time will tell.

The Bible is clear that about half the population of the world will die in our era.

I don't think that's all from GMO foods and pollution.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

If it comes down to it, I'm going to save my own ass. I don't want to end up on the wrong side of this war, and I really believe they are going to label some "bad guys" within the establishment, which at that point they will be done for.

Nice to see your love of country is so little that you will just roll over like a good little lap dog.

Your best bet is to be useful to the foreign forces.

Wow, again you just show your belly and give up. I would not want you as back up in a firefight.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by onthedownlow

I'm sorry, but I don't buy it. The traverse via cargo ship is what? 11-14 days? Where will they go to the bathroom? Cargo ships are built for a crew of 13 or so. I doubt the galley could support a brigade of men, let alone the sanitation facilities.

It makes for OK science fiction, but that's about it.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Every generation of believers for the last 300 years (or more) has been convinced that the Bible was clear with regard to their era, and every single one of them were wrong. Something to think about.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

I think most folks underestimate by far

the resourcefulness and inventiveness of the Chinese people WHEN they make up their minds to do so. All the more so, those educated in the USA.

The cream of 1.x billion people are very smart and creative.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

That old saw is hardly tolerable any more and mostly just shows the lack of awareness of folks using that as an excuse to ignore the evidence.

1. The prophetic clock about the END TIMES did not start clicking until Israel became a nation again in 1948.

2. The many 100's of data points congruent with the Biblical END TIMES prophecies SINCE 1948 have steadily INCREASED in frequency and seriousness.

3. The data points in earlier centuries were at most 2-4 SOMEWHAT slightly in the direction of sort of looking toward some Biblical prophecy--IF one stretched definitions and events.

4. Asserting that everything happened already in 70 AD is idiotic--something preterists and replacementarians do.

5. We have not had the technology for the MARK OF THE BEAST until this era.

6. We have not had the technology for the whole world to see the bodies of the 2 witnesses lying in the streets of Jerusalem for 3 days--until this era.

7. We have not had anything close to the comprehensive ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT and ONE WORLD RELIGION that the satanic globalists have on the brink of displaying overtly on the world stage until this era after hundreds of years of their diligent efforts--all exactly as predicted in the Bible.

8. We have not had the specific leading troublemaking countries lining up in league with one another against a reconstituted Israel exactly as the Bible predicted, [color=6699FF]until THIS ERA.

9. This era alone in all the last known recorded history of 5-7,000 years is the era--as Biblically predicted--WHEN knowledge has increased sooooooooo exponentially AND WHEN individuals have traveled fast to and fro over the earth as never before--as Biblically predicted.

10. This era alone is also the known first to fit the END TIMES Scripture--yea though they build their nests among the stars, yet will I bring them down."

11. The nephilim have also begun again in our era to increase their skull doggery with hybridization quite against God's will but as Christ warned about the END TIMES.

12. Some Biblical prophecy students and scholars believe that the END TIMES PROPHECIES also depict a powerful China and Russia more or less on the side of the Anti-Christ against Israel. And certainly it appears from Bible END TIMES prophecies that the USA is mysteriously [color=CC9966]OUT of the picture. Therefore, it is more than a little plausible that China and Russia will end up attacking the USA and removing us from overt leadership or even existence on the world stage.

Folks can deny this is the END TIMES era all they wish. For me, the evidence is tooooooooo brazenly emphatic; multilayered and evident in sphere after sphere after realm of daily life.

edit on 4/6/2013 by BO XIAN because: left out stuff

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Agreed for all seem to forget "Beware the kings of the east" ASIA not the mid east as some would argue, it is the East... China, Japan,and Nam, just a few to name two we have been at war with and an other, in a war of trade... now soon to be a shooting war , now why did I say that??;

well for they will come from the south by the way of Mexico, up through AZ TX NM and CA, and here in print is the start of it news.xinhuanet.com... from the link

China, Mexico upgrade relationship to comprehensive strategic partnership
[RSS] [Feedback] [Print] [Copy URL] [Large image] [More] English.news.cn | 2013-06-05 08:48:09 | Editor: Yang Yi

MEXICO CITY, June 4 (Xinhua) -- Chinese President Xi Jinping and his Mexican counterpart Enrique Pena Nieto Tuesday announced to upgrade the bilateral relationship to a comprehensive strategic partnership.

The Chinese president arrived in Mexico City earlier in the day for a three-day state visit aimed at lifting the China-Mexico strategic partnership to a higher level, and held talks with Pena Nieto on bilateral cooperation.

During the talks, the two presidents agreed that strengthening the China-Mexico long-term friendly cooperation serves the fundamental interests of the two countries and two peoples, and helps promote unity and cooperation among developing countries.

Xi said the decision to upgrade the bilateral relationship is a realistic requirement, and it also sets a clear target for the development of bilateral relations.

Pena Nieto, for his part, said the upgrade of the Mexico-China ties indicates that bilateral cooperation has entered a new stage.

The Mexican side is ready to work with China to constantly improve cooperation at higher levels and through more effective mechanisms so as to achieve common development, he said.

The two heads of state agreed to push forward the China-Mexico comprehensive strategic partnership by working jointly in the following four aspects.

Firstly, the two sides will view their relations from a strategic and long-term perspective and improve political mutual trust. The two countries will accommodate each other's concerns, and show mutual understanding and support on issues concerning each other's core interests.

China and Mexico will maintain exchanges between high-level leaders, political parties and legislatures, give full play to the existing consultation and dialogue mechanisms, and improve coordination on each other's development strategies.

Secondly, the two sides will improve practical cooperation in accordance with their development strategies, and agree to increase mutual investment in key areas such as energy, mining, infrastructure and high technology.

In order to promote trade balance, China supports the increase of imports from Mexico, while Mexico welcomes Chinese enterprises to invest here and promises to create favorable conditions for Chinese investors.

The two countries will also maintain exchanges and learn from each other in such areas as poverty reduction, environmental protection and urbanization.

Thirdly, as two major countries with rich cultural traditions, China and Mexico will improve cultural exchanges. Both countries will encourage more exchanges between art troupes, promote tourism and strengthen communication among students, academics, journalists and athletes.

China will build a Chinese cultural center in Mexico City, the first in Latin America and the Caribbean, and Mexico will establish a Mexican cultural center in Beijing as well.

Fourthly, China and Mexico will improve multilateral coordination based on their common interests and responsibilities on major international issues.

The two countries will maintain close communication and coordination on global economic governance, energy security, food safety and climate change.

They will help developing countries gain a bigger voice in the international community, and safeguard the common interests of the two countries and the developing nations.

China and Mexico support the establishment of the China-Latin America forum and promote the overall cooperation between China and Latin America at a higher level.

After their talks, Xi and Pena Nieto signed a joint statement between the two countries, witnessed the signing of a host of agreements and jointly met the press.

Prior to their talks, Pena Nieto staged a grand welcoming ceremony for Xi with a 21-gun salute.

Pena Nieto said at the ceremony that China has become a major global economic engine and an important balancing power in international relations.

As two emerging powers, Mexico and China are each other's important strategic cooperative partners, and the Mexican side is ready to forge closer ties with the Chinese side to achieve common development, the Mexican president said.

Pena Nieto believed Xi's visit will advance bilateral cooperation into a new stage and promote bilateral ties to a higher level.

Xi, for his part, said the Chinese and Mexican peoples feel close to each other, as the two countries are both ancient civilizations and have a glorious history of fighting bravely for national independence and liberation.

Since the two sides established diplomatic ties in 1972, China and Mexico have achieved rapid development of friendly cooperation in all fields, shown mutual understanding and support to each other, and maintained close cooperation in international affairs, Xi said, adding that they are good friends and good partners.

The Chinese president noted that China and Mexico are faced with the common task of developing economy and improving people's livelihood.

China is ready to work with Mexico to constantly enrich the content of bilateral strategic partnership, promote mutually beneficial cooperation and contribute to world peace, stability and prosperity, he said.

Xi said his visit to Mexico aims to deepen mutual trust, expand cooperation and enhance friendship. "I believe with our joint efforts, China-Mexico relations will enter a new stage," he said.

Xi, accompanied by Pena Nieto, then inspected Mexico's guard of honor. Members of the Mexican cabinet and military leaders also attended the welcoming ceremony.

Mexico is the last leg of Xi's ongoing three-nation Latin America tour, which has already taken him to Trinidad and Tobago and Costa Rica.

From Mexico, Xi will fly to the U.S. state of California to hold a summit meeting with U.S. President Barack Obama.
now if one was to look at the US road map... all the main US base are easy to get too from all them states, and all the US highways what better way to cripple a nation is from with in.

War games is one I like to play and with in a 72 hour time line if a 20,000 man force was to come in undetected,[ my numbers are way low by the way, and not all illegals should be looked at as a hostel foe but things are staring to look very much like a war game where the US had fallen to the red menace being China by the way of Mexico.]

Take head for it is now in the open form the link if you missed the point

Since the two sides established diplomatic ties in 1972, China and Mexico have achieved rapid development of friendly cooperation in all fields, shown mutual understanding and support to each other, and maintained close cooperation in international affairs, Xi said, adding that they are good friends and good partners

ever wonder why there is so many here... 15,000,000 and counting that do not have the right to be here but are not, shall I say... deported, until they do something, just to come back.
The 2nd is under attack, for this to work to citizenry must be unarmed. Drones are to fly over head.
US GOV stockpiling ammo more that the armed forces use.

Yes it was a game, the US fell from with in.... the 2 main players are now making there move China Mexico... is it just a game still, or is it to become real??? The next time you see a container think of what is in it, is it men or is it just goods , is it full of TV sets or weapons due for Idaho.

still think the US will never fall or be attacked form within? you do know about NAFTA, [North America Falls Thanks ASIA] North America Free Trade Agreement.

edit on 5-6-2013 by bekod because: line edit

edit on 5-6-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

The mark of the beast will not be technology based. It will be a perversion of the mark Followers Of God have. Gods mark will not be tech based either. Sheesh how many times do people have to debunk that I will never know.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Hey -- whatever it takes to get you this life, man. I was just curious why I hear this so much from people on this board, as I have never met a single person IRL who believes in prophesies, ghosts, angels, demons, or any of a number of supernatural entities, ideas or belief systems. It just seems off to me.

Most people I know are doing what they can to make this world a better place, right here, right now. They do right by their SO's, their kids, their family and friends. Many give back to the community through service of one kind or another. Some are religious, naturally, and some are not, but I have never met a person outside of the Internet who believes -- literally -- in any of this stuff.

I find that fascinating.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

I'm more committed to the Biblical statements about the Mark of the Beast than opinions of net posters.

When the Bible says WITHOUT THE MARK

it would not be POSSIBLE

to buy or sell,

I believe it.

NOW, for the first time in recorded history as we know of it

the TECHNOLOGY exists and is looming on the near horizon to effect

EXACTLY THAT with the ID/CHIP implant.

Check out Aaron Russo's Rockefeller interview on youtube.

Rockefeller mentions exactly that.

Of course, denial of the truth is quite common in our era.

The Mark of the Beast is slated to be effected the world over. China and Taiwan have made great strides toward implementing it.

The global system is virtually in place. After the WW3 invasions by China and Russia . . . assuming the infrastructure could be re-established fairly quickly . . . the remaining serfs and slaves would all be chipped and the ruling global oligarchy who instructed China and Russia to shred the remains of the USA would march on in utter tyranny--something China and Russia know a LOT about.

edit on 6/6/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

You have a very different social network than I have.

I know of many hundreds of people directly and within 1-2 people of the ones I know directly, I know of many 10's of thousands of folks who more or less see things as I do.

One of my threads on one forum about such issues had more than 14,000 views . . . another over 100,000.

And if the image stats were correct . . . another set more than 400,000.

I don't believe all those views were from folks who disagreed with me.

There are probably at this point 100's of plausible and Biblically congruent modern Christian prophetic sources who have had dreams and visions of China and Russia attacking the USA at the start of WW3. There might be more than a thousand at this point. They've been increasing the last few years. They began decades ago.

I fully expect those dreams and visions to come literally true.

I've had a number of life and death dreams and visions come literally to pass. It's not all that uncommon in my social network.

One Sunday morning I was walking past an old timer as I returned to my seat from making a pit stop. Holy Spirit within me noted that it would be the last time I saw him. Within 2-4 days, a tree fell on his brain taking him out of this life.

A couple of weeks before recent medical concerns resulting in my step-dad going on oxygen, I had a dream that he was dead. I don't know how long the process will take. But everyone of those sorts of dreams that I can recall has come literally true.

I expect the dreams of China and Russia attacking to literally come true.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

There's an implication in your post that those of us of my perspective are not busy doing what we can to make the world and our relationships a better place.

ACTUALLY, those I know who believe more or less as I do

TYPICALLY SPEND

THE MOST time, resources and energy making the world a better place

of anyone and any other identifiable group that I know of. That's been true over my 66 years.

Even in this thread, I'm doing what I can to help protect individuals and families re the looming attacks of China and Russia at the beginning of WW3 by encouraging folks to

PREPARE AHEAD OF TIME. At least expect the highly likely and adjust your thinking, planning and resources accordingly.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Again I am not saying that America could not be nuked, hit with chembioEMP weapons but a successful land based invasion of the mainland will not happen.

Pretty much right on the money. Geographically, an invasion of the US is more than a logistics nightmare, it's a virtual impossibility with the current assets of even groups of nations.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I THINK that you underestimate the capacity and will of the oligarchy to

1. weaken the USA every which way possible to horrific degrees
2. occupy and deplete and otherwise neuter our military in a long list of ways . . . Obama has done well at that treasonous task.

3. shred us economically
4. preposition troops of 'enemy' nations (other components of the global oligarchy tasked with shredding us further); material; corruption; etc. within the USA and in Mexico

5. neutralize and passify the bulk of the populace in a list of ways.

= = = =

Certainly the armed patriots will be a problem. Witness their efforts to confiscate said arms.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA

TACTICAL PROS
1. Northern border is land locked by an Ally nation
2. Water locked on East and West coast.
3. More than 50% water locked on Southern coast.
4. Diverse geography and size of country
5. Established defensive systems
6. Largest Air Force and Navy with resources dispersed
7. Established resource infrastructure.
8 Active, trained, coast guard.

This list could go on but their is no point

One thing America always does is establish air superiority. This alone pretty much makes invasion moot.

You forgot one other factor, I’m sure the 300 million guns in the hands of the civilian population is a big factor in China’s thought on whether an invasion would work or not.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
I expect the dreams of China and Russia attacking to literally come true.

It would be very costly for them and China would lose its main customer. The world sees all and they see that even wars in a small country like Iraq and Afghanistan where there was minimal resistance costs trillions. In their case it would also cost 100s of million of lives on their end.

China will have big internal problems in the near future.

1. Hyper growth is coming to an end since much of it is faked. Such things as newly build ghost towns, malls with no people in them etc., all built to keep the growth going is reaching a point of failure.

2. 800 million of their population makes 30 bucks of month or so and people want more in life, and they will demand more in life.

3. This all has been much like the cold war where Russia went broke trying to stay head to head with us, China is doing the same, but with economics and as I said much of theirs is created at a cost with zero return, where ours is driven by profit/return.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Gazrok

I THINK that you underestimate the capacity and will of the oligarchy to

1. weaken the USA every which way possible to horrific degrees
2. occupy and deplete and otherwise neuter our military in a long list of ways . . . Obama has done well at that treasonous task.

3. shred us economically
4. preposition troops of 'enemy' nations (other components of the global oligarchy tasked with shredding us further); material; corruption; etc. within the USA and in Mexico

5. neutralize and passify the bulk of the populace in a list of ways.

= = = =

Certainly the armed patriots will be a problem. Witness their efforts to confiscate said arms.

You still haven't addressed any of the geographic issues that make a successful ground based invasion of the Mainland US a near impossibility .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join