It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing russian bear!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
i am not sure (idiocracy reference there) if this has been posted already but check how amazing this cool bear is!
i am astonished how logical or rational this bear seems to be,,, this just blows my mind,,,
hope i can get the vid working,,,

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The bear can play the horn better than I can, and it can use the Hula Hoop better than I can. I just can't bear the humiliation.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Amazing, for sure! !

I found myself being afraid for the trainer and feeling very sorry for the bear at times, though... I think one day, we'll read about this guy's death by bear...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

i know man! we really dont appreciate enough the mental potential of animals,
and their ability to reason...
you really have to see it, to believe it...

edit on 1-6-2013 by solve because: just a lure that i put in

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

russian training techniques might not be so nice,, thats for sure,,,
but still ---whaaaat!?

but that person looks like a nice guy, so lets hope the bear is kept in good conditions...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

Originally posted by solve
russian training techniques might not be so nice,, thats for sure,,,
but still ---whaaaat!?

Oh, I don't mean anything against his training techniques or the bear's condition... It's just that bears are wild animals and wild animals sometimes "turn" on their owners. It's not a dog. It's not domesticated.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

That was cool but weird at the same time. That bear was like a person, so strange. And like someone above me said they felt sorry for the bear at times, I did as well. It was just odd to me, it didnt seem right, but it was neat to watch. If that even makes sense. Meh...

Anyway, my hubby had sent me that video the other day but I never watched it...hehe. Now I can say, I I watched that video..haha.

Have a nice day

-nat cat-

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

of course,,, but what if...... the wolf was domesticated also....
i think this could be done with other animals too,,,, and it looks and acts so kindly and gentle...
(until its chewing the trainers head)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

Yes, the wolf was domesticated over MANY years and generations to become sweet doggies like the one you see in my avatar. The way the bear grabbed the man around the neck just scares me.
I have a huge respect (and an appropriate level of fear) of wild animals and animals in general.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

but i was thinking... why not start now the domestication, for the future? that would be so cool...

...and for the best buddies hug,,, man, that looked dangerous...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

That's a man in a bear costume!!
Just kidding, pretty intelligent bear especially the hoola hoop trick. I was surprised the chair was able to hold that 500 lb bear! Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Here you go! Love it! How many times have I heard that bears are intelligent, of we only took the time to find out. This man is clearly trusted and so is the bear in this case, although I somehow think he doesn't like playing the tin horn. Maybe he'd prefer a guitar.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
WOW
thats is impressive and inspiring
its said that ages past man and bear had close relations in Russ
thanks

ALOHA

top topics

join