It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O rh negative role call

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SoEpic

Just from reading up on this tonight/this morning, it seems that "mood eyes", or eyes that change colour are only present in Rh Negative blood types.

So if there is anyone Rh positive whos eyes change colour, please raise your hand

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

I read somewhere (I think on a thread around here somewhere) that rh neg. blood types were suspected to be either A: Somehow have descended from aliens or B: Considered a gourmet delicacy by aliens. So if one is to believe either is possible are you garnering a list for your next family reunion or are you making a snack list?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Count me in....I also have Blue eyes and Blond hair and strangely Psychic.....I'm a one man babe magnate...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
reply to post by SoEpic

are you O- or Orh negative...big difference...but good for you for being a donor!!!

There is no difference between those two...they are the exact same thing.

Regardless, I am also O negative!

edit: As far as hair/eye color goes, I have black hair and brown eyes.
edit on 1-6-2013 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Your Rh status describes whether or not you have a protein on the surface of red blood cells. If you don't have the Rh factor, you're considered Rh-negative; if you have it, you're Rh-positive. About 85 percent of people are Rh-positive, though it varies by race. For African Americans, about 90-95 percent are Rh-positive, and for Asians, the figure is 98 to 99 percent. Hmmmm

Rh-Negatives are RARE.

But, strangely.... a person with type O negative blood is considered to be a "Universal Donor". It means his or her blood can be given to anyone, regardless of blood type, without causing a transfusion reaction.

The Rh-Negatives Factor is considered a "Mutation" of "Unknown Origin", which happened in Europe, about 25,000-35,000 years ago. Then this group spread heavily into the area of what is now Spain, England, Ireland, etc.

www.reptilianagenda.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cartenz

Originally posted by VoidFire
reply to post by cartenz

I have a feeling it's not just the O- people, but all the Negative blooded folks.

Maybe your right--to me it would make sense that which ever authority handles medical records in the US keep everyones blood type on file. Just out of interest, are your doctor(s) constantly asking for you blood for no reason known to you?

One thing I did notice in another thread was the repeated (by on user only) mention of O neg being used to make AIDS medication. If that were the case they would need universal donor blood so the medication could be used by AIDS patients of every blood type. I don't hold much faith in this claim, its one of the more out there ones, but it would support a monitoring of O neg.

As I said in the thread earlier, this is a topic I've never looked into so all the theories that have been made in relation to blood type are news to me.

I honestly haven't been to the doctor since I was 12, and I'm 20 right now and very very healthy so I wouldn't know. Though I have donated blood for the first time recently (it was on the 16th of May), but I knew my blood type beforehand due to a "Find your type" event at my college in January, I actually share my blood type with my mum.

Though in terms of my response about all negative blood types being watched and whatnot is because practically anyone of that type, be it A, B, O, or AB is fairly rare, and the blood is needed no matter the type.

My Grandfather for instance was AB-, his blood was always needed, even more so than O- blood because it was so rare, and there were few AB- where he was. He was constantly pestered for his blood, and he even put aside blood for himself for his future surgeries before he died of cancer, but because of how fast and rare AB- was, it never got to him because someone else needed it. My mum is also pestered by the clinic alot due to her blood type.

As for all the vials of blood that was taken for you, it's very likely that they need a separate vial for different types of tests.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo

reply to post by SoEpic

are you O- or Orh negative...big difference...but good for you for being a donor!!!

Just like my Father..

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol

reply to post by SoEpic

Just like my Father..

Just to Join in with the random hair and eye colour thing, I have amber (a light browny reddy/russet-orange colour) eyes, and dark auburn hair. My mum had auburn hair in her youth, and her eyes are a russet colour. This makes me think of that theory that red or reddy hair colours are more prevalent in negative blooded peoples lol.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
There are numerous speculative points regarding rhesus factor negative blood, in a few months the only verifiable information I could obtain would be the following.

1.) Rh- humans especially women have a higher rate of homosexuality
2.) Molecular cloning of rhD cDNA is derived from a gene present in rh+ invidivuals and not rh- individuals.

Browsing world education databases seems to draw a deadend regarding the differences in Rh factor.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I am also rh negative (no monkey genes). I have a high IQ, green eyes, reddish hair, the whole thing. My family line lives to 100. I believe rh negative is correct and the rest, well, let's just say I have my thoughts. They are definitely terrestrial in nature, fight too much, live to about 70 years and have an IQ of about around 100 to 110 on average. There are only 10% of us within the human population, and our blood keeps trying to reject positive blood types the same way as species do when they can't intermix. That should tell us what we need to know. That could upset some positive blood types reading this, but then, they like to fight and holler a lot anyways.

edit on 1-6-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

reply to post by SoEpic

Yes ive been perplexed since the beginning of the thread at the OP's statement " O- and O rh neg are different. They are one and the same thing surely. If theyre not, can the OP explain the difference.
It seems strange to start a thread about the negative blood topic when one is unsure about the definitions.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

reply to post by SoEpic

Yes ive been perplexed since the beginning of the thread at the OP's statement " O- and O rh neg are different. They are one and the same thing surely. If theyre not, can the OP explain the difference.
It seems strange to start a thread about the negative blood topic when one is unsure about the definitions.

You can be an O and be a positive, that's why when I answered the OP I only said I was rh negative.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

In response to this and in agreement with your statement about rh+ and tendencies to get violent, I have had doubts that rh+ are the terrestrial inhabitants.

If we want to get far fetched, if we take a look at mars, place people on their billions of years ago and let them destroy it. Through panspermia of martian or what is currently known as human dna it populated the earth and supplied the current building blocks of all life on earth.

Which would mean....rh negative is more human than human.

But, I don't "believe" this, it's just a far fetched idea ill written.

What I do believe is rh negative humans have been transplanted throughout earth's history for the goal of bolstering the rh negative population in the future.

Our DNA doesn't match

Pregnancy complications

RH negatives seem to have higher rates of food allergies or complications to certain foods that in my opinion do not exist in the future so the human body has adapted to living without certain types of food.

AIDS- very curious on how this effects all rh negative humans versus what the medical field regards as a mutation that is not based on rhesus factor, it's impossible to get them to talk about rhesus factor.

As for why my thoughts have led me to accept these as truth, all I've written stems from seeing a ufo...then identifying it years later.

...phew that got OT fast...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Here are just a few things that I have caught up on over the years concerning RH- factors.

All are missing the rhesus monkey factor, and its 0 (zero) not O the letter.

All though AB- is the rarest, 0- is actually the only one that can take and receive ONLY from 0- donors.

If you try to find out any info concerning this through medical sights, they all have the same copy paste job.

This "mutation" was only around 30,000 yrs ago, and there is STILL no explanation how it happened or where it came from.

There is only one person that I am aware of that has come forward about the "tracking" and abilities of RH- people and its from James Cosbalt, and its called Project Mannequin. (this is something that you can decide for yourself).

There are many places where you can find info about theories of RH- people, but BE WARNED some are very scary, and there are many people out there that think that they are demons, and when god comes back they have to be destroyed.

RH- blood cannot be duplicated. ALL others have a synthetic counterpart, except RH-0.

The difference between 0- and all other negatives is that they can all give to each other just not RH0-

The abilities that RH people have is very fascinating and can be confirmed in many places, the blue eyed, light hair people is from a particular area and has nothing to do with your abilities. There are more dark haired, browned eyed RH- out there.

If your curious how it runs in your family, just ask a few members have it, you will mostly find that it is rare.

I did a thread years ago about us possibly changing the genes again, by offering the RhoGam shot, as before it was available most women could not have children (not everyone) that were not RH- also.

There is only one other animal that aborts (naturally) its fetus, and its due to hybridization and thats a Mule, which is a hybrid of a donkey and a horse.

Hope this helped.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I watched and interview with Cosbalt. It got me going, as it substantiates so much of what I have learned. His testimony led me to the Nazi's and all that master race nonsense, which in turn led me to the Thule and Vril societies, that then led me to Blavatsky's Secret Doctrine. I recommend checking into the book.

What I find most odd, given it's importance, is the fact that so few people even know their blood type.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Until I started researching I knew mine, but had no idea what it really meant or if it meant anything at all. People go to the doctor and have vials of blood taken, and no one asks for what, or if you come for one blood test and there are 3-4 different vials taken, no one is really concerned about it.

I know I wasnt till I found out mine, if someone is interested its very easy to find out. IMHO it should be asked especially if you have RH-blood.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Well, after Reading Casbolt's Project Mannequin. Things make alot more sense in terms of the Negative blood and psychic abilities on both sides of my family lol. I have Aristocratic French blood and Celtic blood too. It creepily explains so much.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well I've been in and out of hospitals constantly, so TPTB already know I'm O negative

The hair and eye color has more to do with factors that aren't blood related. I thought simple high school biology class would have taught people that?

I don't feel special. I have severe heart problems and have had to have many blood transfusions. Every time they call on my uncle to donate blood. I don't know who else is O negative in my family besides him. My mom is a negative. She had the shot when she was pregnant with me, and after... which makes no sense because I'm a negative. I don't trust hospitals anyways. I don't know what I'm going to do if I ever get pregnant.

As for abilities, yeah I have them. I also think every other human being has them, they just need to be aware of their mind, spirit [soul], spirit [will] and the programming that binds their brains. Most people don't even think about the stuff that's in their food so, haha.

I've already talked publicly about some experiences that have happened to me. I ONLY count the astral projection that has physical evidence or someone's testimony that 100% correlates with what I experienced. I am somewhat of a scientist, and there's personal rules I have with what experiences I can count or can't count.

I don't know what makes us special other than the lack of protein and how no one can figure out where the negative factor FOR SURE originated from.

It is what it is whatever it is.

I just hope I can figure this mystery out because I've been researching it [alongside other things] and it just fascinates me. As I said, my mom is a Neg, but she is one of the most indoctrinated people I know...
We're not invincible to mental modifications, and social manipulation.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I have left just very few comments on the other threads that were written here over the years, and let me tell you there is a very, very deep rabbit hole when it comes to this, if you know where to look.

Here are a few points that some can consider questionable if anything. Due to me doing my own research and not wanting to "guide" anyone I will leave the questions, and you can find your own answers.

At what time did blood testing start, and what could be the nature of having such a database?
For those that will simply say its for medical reasons, then, yup! you got it.
For those that think this might be BS, then look again, the places that started it, and who began funding it.

Why is it that we have the tech we have today, and we have actually reattached heads of animals, and we have cloned sheep, but still cannot figure out how to synthesize this blood-type?

Finally, I think that it would be IRRESPONSIBLE for them not to be tracking this blood type considered it is the "Universal", not "Earthly" blood-type, yet I think that because they cannot figure out (or their not telling) where it started they cannot come out openly until they can determine the origin.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I abandoned my own thread on the subject. It just got too deep and too personal.

This is a subject that I am uncomfortable talking to folks about , they all think I'm nuts and I come off as some type of elitist, even though I am only relaying information.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join