It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why people has so much hate in their hearts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Otts
Gools, hehe, j'en connais une couple qui vont sauter au plafond parce qu'on parle fran�ais... et je ne parle pas des mods

My French is rusty as hell but I don't have a problem with it. If I'm getting the gist.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by gkoelker

I really love that idea, however, until people realize that "who" they are is just as good as their neighbor and learn to like themselves I just don't see it happening. I try my best to live by the Golden Rule, as naiive as that may sound, and I hate no one. I treat everyone the same and expect them to return the same treatment. Although, I have found that whether it is due to jealousy or fear, most people do not treat others as they would want to be treated. Until we can see that no matter what we believe, or what we have, we are all just people, with problems and flaws I don't see us living as if we live in one country. I think it is truly sad, because I believe that most people could see that we are all the same if they really looked. I guess until that time, I will just continue to hope that others will get the message one day.

Maybe because people love to hate....the society was built like that since many many years....before the roman empire
If we could ALL think like us, what would the society be like???? Probably we would all be happier

And also, I think that goverments has a lot to do with it! Most of world governments are compose of rich old men....
What if the goverment would really represent every side of the real world....like Gays, young women and men, poor, rich, middle class...ever realized that the people who control the world do not reflect the real deal! The thing is they control for their good, not ours...
And who decided that in life, you have to follow all kind of rules that you do not agree with! I don't feel free anymore, I feel controled....

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Don't confuse lively discussion with "hate". For example, some of my posts may seem harsh, but I don't hate anyone. As far as "unconditional" love be careful. That is setting you up for an emotional rollercoaster. You always have "worth" and your voice is important to all. Listen to your heart and that little voice inside.

Those who truly "hate" are lost children that need our love most of all. Ok, so much for my "girly" side. tears lots of tears..........hold me?
Did I say that out loud?

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Don't confuse lively discussion with "hate". For example, some of my posts may seem harsh, but I don't hate anyone. As far as "unconditional" love be careful. That is setting you up for an emotional rollercoaster. You always have "worth" and your voice is important to all. Listen to your heart and that little voice inside.

Those who truly "hate" are lost children that need our love most of all. Ok, so much for my "girly" side. tears lots of tears..........hold me?
Did I say that out loud?

Maybe Hate is a strong word, but people like to judge a lot!!! What is not like them, they don't like
I must say : Do what ever u want if you don't hurt anybody

Don't you think there is a lot of intolerance??? What about religion, people say they are religious (mostly in USA) and go to church and confess but then they say war is good, guns are good, gays are bad and so on....and that non catholics are like freaks

I NEVER go to church, I'm not christian and I preach love one another....so what's the point????
What about conservatism, can you explain me what is conservatism..I'm liberal all the way ! seems like all conservatist people like war and hate gays and are really into religion...what is their philosophy in life? I'm just trying to understand!!!!!!! Being conservatist is beign angry and boring and against freedom,
In Montreal, we don't understand that, we ARE so different from americans!!!!!! We don't hate them, we are liberal and non-religious...but we are happy, and there is no violence, it's very peaceful....

I don't wanna judge republicans, I just think they have the same mentality as in 1900...They just want more power, more money and they think they are like better than any other nation!

Maybe I'm too liberated, who knows who's right!

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
my 2 cents;
I have a 4 year old, and I have seen with my own eyes that we are all born with physical instincts for self defense, but come into this world basically good or loving. after that, its environment that shapes us.

war feeds the rich and buries the poor (w axl rose)

war benefits the rockefellers, bush's and rothschilds etc. they stage events to cause conflict, and profit from it.

maybe you'd feel better if there was a good news channel to compete with CNN, but it would never get any ratings.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Thanks

There is those guys EDSIGNER and LOSTSAILOR they are so stuborn and they always put up some thread PRO-WAR and they make me think of NAZIS in the time of germans in 1930!

Do you think its worth to put energies in arguing with them...I tried but now I give up!!!!!!!!!!! Seems like they have rage in them!

If all republicans would be like that, it would really look like 1930 in germany

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It's just not possible for anything to exist in the harmony and love that you imagine. Nature is a logical but cynical conflict of all things that somehow co-exist in harmony.

"Beauty is beauty, only because there is an ugliness. One is blinded by a brilliant light as effectively as by darkness."

Good and evil is a human concept. Nature doesn't adhere to what is good or evil, it just is because that's the way of things. Beings (so to speak) destroy eachother because that's how nature works.

The sun will one day destroy the planets it now sustains. A predator eats its prey, and one day that predator will die and decay essentially going back into the Earth.

I know it's a bit different with humans, for our concepts and ideas, but we don't exist outside of these truths. We may see the killing of so-called innocents as evil, but nature doesn't. There is just death and rebirth...

[edit on 9-11-2004 by Thorfinn Skullsplitter]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
It's just not possible for anything to exist in the harmony and love that you imagine. Nature is a logical but cynical conflict of all things that somehow co-exist in harmony.

"Beauty is beauty, only because there is an ugliness. One is blinded by a brilliant light as effectively as by darkness."

Good and evil is a human concept. Nature doesn't adhere to what is good or evil, it just is because that's the way of things. Beings (so to speak) destroy eachother because that's how nature works.

The sun will one day destroy the planets it now sustains. A predator eats its prey, and one day that predator will die and decay essentially going back into the Earth.

I know it's a bit different with humans, for our concepts and ideas, but we don't exist outside of these truths. We may see the killing of so-called innocents as evil, but nature doesn't. There is just death and rebirth...

[edit on 9-11-2004 by Thorfinn Skullsplitter]

You must be right!!!!!!!! That must be the way of life....I'm with the good guys

But people, when they are born...they are good and innocent, what maks them evil???

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
You know why I has so much hate in my heart?

Incorrect conjugation of verbs.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
You know why I has so much hate in my heart?

Incorrect conjugation of verbs.

English is my SECOND LANGUAGE, I'm french!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Amelia

Hate is nothing more than the fear of the unknown! People tend to hate things that are diffrent because it challenges thier own belief system.

People hate gays & Lesbians, why? Because it is a diffrent lifestyle, because they are ignorant and do not understand why they live there lives the way they do and some are just afraid because they may have these same feelings but are afraid to admit it to themselves.

People hate Races, why? Because of diffrences, because they are not the same yada yada yada..

In a nutshell dear you will always find hate but remember its actually not hate, Its the fear within most of us to accept things that are diffrent then what we no and have been taught..

Oh by the way for your own sanity, stop saying you love sex, weed etc.. because someone elses "fears" of Pot and great sex might end up labeling you as a slutty druggy and we all know that you are one of the most loveable creatures among us here on ATS and I would not want to see someone "Fear" your lifestyle.

Understand "hate" is just fear, ignorances bliss

just my thoughts...

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hey french "babe", conservatives don't hate. You misunderstand "US". We wish everyone to be able to stand on their own feet and be free to succeed or fail. Had a tough childhood. Got through school, have a couple of Phd's now. Did it myself, no handouts. Believe in God, thank him for all my blessings. Been to hell many times didn't like it very much. If I can make-it, survive, and prosper anyone can.

[edit on 10-11-2004 by DrHoracid]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Thanks Justmytype

I'm sorry, I'm really not like that! hehehehe I'm just a sweet heart
I just wanna prove that great things in life are here to enjoy!!!!
I know I'm not american...we don't have the same mentality, so I'll be careful with what I say!!!!!!!!!
I think I really come from a place UNIQUE in this world where there is not a lot of taboos and people are really more liberal, I catch that on ATS hehehe

I feel like a hippy sometimes (without the flowers and the clothes) I understand that not everybody is like that

So Thanks you guys, I love you
Peace

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I don't know which particular thread(s) you are speaking of.
But, here on ATS sometimes PAssionate disagreement can be misconstrued as hate. Then, there is the Obvious hate..Hard to mistake that.

The obivious hatefullness, for EITHER side of any argument proves nothing about the person spewing forth, except flat-out ignorance, or an inability to get one's point across, so the defense mechanism is is hate.

The 5 year old says "I HATE broccoli", yet he has NEVER eaten it. Thats ignorance!

Some hatefulness can be defused with a friendly response..After all some are just looking to get a rise out of you..If not, than you are BETTER than the hater..

In short, don't leave.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Intrepid, hehe, I wasn't talking about you having a problem with me and Gools speaking French... I was talking about those few on the board who think anything French or connected with France should be lynched, put to the rack or burned at the stake.

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
Sorry...

Oh, Amelia. You really shouldn't have told me that...

[edit]Now you made me forget how to spell!!! Typical.

[edit on 10-11-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
If hate is fear for the unknown and the only thing I happen to hate is myself (I DISLIKE many things, but HATE is a strong word...) does that mean that I don't know myself?

No, I think it's different--I think we hate when something differs from our expectations greatly and constantly, we hate things and people who are in their ways unusual. It is, I belive, a reaction to the unCOMMON, not the unKNOWN, no wonder they say there is one step from love to hate--either we get fascinated by the things we are not used to, or we come to oppose them--in the extreme cases--hate them. (Applies to people, objects, feelings and whatever else one might hate or love... This rule works for ME)

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

Sorry...

Oh, Amelia. You really shouldn't have told me that
Now you made me forget how to spell!!! Typical.

Well, french is the language of loooovvvve hahahahaha

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Well, french is the language of loooovvvve hahahahaha

French. Hmmm....

I must say I'm having mixed emotions, because everyone knows how much I LOOOOOOOVVVVVE the French. I have a special name for them, you know?

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hi Amelia,

You seem like a very nice person to me. Sometimes I don't understand how strongly others feel about certain subjects discussed here on ATS either. Especially when those feelings are the opposite of mine.
But you know what the great thing is about this forum?
It can teach you to debate and express your own ideas and convictions in clear ways (hopefully) that just might change someone else's mind about the way they think of things. ATS can help teach you how to stand up for what you believe in while at the same time takeing into consideration the different beliefs of other individuals.
And we certainly need more peace-loving individuals around to help keep everything balanced and perhaps more "sane".
Cya around.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join