It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trayvon Martin: Cellphone pics of guns and drugs

page: 34
<< 31  32  33   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

dead men tells no tale
what a bunch of hooey.
that may have been a popular belief before science advances and forensics but every dead man tells a tale.

besides, in the prior story linked and in my particular experience, there was no 'dead man/woman' as a direct result of the actions taken.

the story linked says the thief died months later and the intruder i encountered will limp all the days she continues breathing.

i still don't see any problem with the actions taken given the events the 'victims' (shooters) suffered.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

So, all your interpretations of this incident have come via the filter of msm presentation, and you've not listened to any of his interviews with the police, his 911/NEN call, or viewed his re-enactment video?

edit. I see you are familiar with his phone call at least, but that re-enactment video and his statements at the police station are required material if you want to argue this case and be taken seriously.
edit on 9-6-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

my interpretations have formed via the 'law' as it reads, the public outcry demanding prosecution, experience with the tactics of Sharpton and Co, the mapping of the area the incident occurred, the Sanford PDs statements, the autopsy, the injury reports, the nBP threats, the public sponge effect and personal experience.

no, i haven't seen the videos or had interest in any msm presentation of the info they've supposedly manipulated.

and i'm surprised that you are swallowing it, hook, line and sinker.

ETA -- just to clarify, there are 4 things that i absolutely do not trust ...
1. the msm (media)
2. Sharpton and Co
3. "experts"
4. parents unwilling to manage unruly children who kick them out and pawn them off on the 'absent' parent who is too busy watching TV to accompany their own child in unfamiliar territory.

now, at some point in the near future, i may become interested again but so far, it is what it is, an unfortunate series of events leading to a fatal outcome.

and not that it matters, but i also disagree with the Dooley ruling because i don't know all the facts of that case either. imho, he was railroaded by the media and public outcry.
much like i expect in this case.
edit on 9-6-2013 by Honor93 because: ETA

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

You seem to be far more focused on personalities and media manipulation than you are on actually researching the evidence available.

ps. You mention "Sanford PD statements" - if you haven't listened to them, I take it you have read transcripts of them? I don't suppose you have the link to these transcripts on hand, do you?

edit on 9-6-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I see you are familiar with his phone call at least, but that re-enactment video and his statements at the police station are required material if you want to argue this case and be taken seriously
well then, why are you insisting he called a "nen" when the links i posted above says he called 911 ??

and since video is frequently edited, i have no faith in published "evidence" ... why ?? - because evidence isn't supposed to be released in its entirety so as to preserve its relativity as Evidence, get it ?

imho, anyone who is discussing this case based solely on what the msm has released doesn't have the whole story from which to form a valid opinion.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

I see you are familiar with his phone call at least, but that re-enactment video and his statements at the police station are required material if you want to argue this case and be taken seriously
well then, why are you insisting he called a "nen" when the links i posted above says he called 911 ??

He DID call a NEN. It's nothing to do with my insistence.

and since video is frequently edited, i have no faith in published "evidence" ... why ?? - because evidence isn't supposed to be released in its entirety so as to preserve its relativity as Evidence, get it ?

Are you suggesting that the re-enactment video and all the recorded statements of leo's and witnesses have been doctored or not shown in their entirety?

imho, anyone who is discussing this case based solely on what the msm has released doesn't have the whole story from which to form a valid opinion.

There's a difference between being influenced by what the msm has released and being influenced by what the msm thinks about the information it has released.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

You seem to be far more focused on personalities and media manipulation than you are on actually researching the evidence available.
now how do you figure that ?
you have yet to reference the autopsy report (released)
you have yet to mention the drug-induced behavior likely contributing to the events reported.
you have yet to reflect upon the injuries received and reported.
you have yet to share any opinion based on anything except VIDEOS which are easily manipulated.

perhaps it is you who is relying far too heavily on the media ??

sure do ... here's a few
PD report
(from my understanding it was pulled but here's an old link, i hope it still works)

if the link does work, notice how FEW reads it has received

including the attached correspondence.

for millions to claim they know the details and then to find less than 10,000 have actually reviewed the 'details' is somewhat disturbing to say the least.

LE Today commentary
autopsy report

should you choose to review either, i would be curious how these details fit into your formulated opinion based on videos.

ps ... there are other 'reports' available but i don't have the time right now to search them as my links are on another hard drive, however, should we continue this discussion later, i will share what i can, when i can.
edit on 9-6-2013 by Honor93 because: add ps

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

btw, you STATING that he called a "nen" isn't proof, i do hope you realize that.
so, do you have any "proof" of your claim ??
or are you just beating this horse because it's enjoyable for you ?

besides, you have yet to indicate what difference the number he dialed makes.
i have a direct line to the 'back office' of my local PD ... but that doesn't mean dialing it is any less of an emergency.
sometimes, being put on 'hold' is more detrimental than not.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Watching someone expire even if they were trying to kill you only minutes earlier give you no great joy..if you are not filled with hate and especially if you were part of a team that resulted in that person's death yes you are glad you and your crew are alive you tell yourself it was necessary,the mission over all else was for the greater good and he was the bad guy,but if you ever get to thinking he thought you were the bad guy that he was protecting his home and fam then there is no squaring that,I just don't get the hype of super machismo shoot first ask questions later or kill-em all and let god sort out the good from from the bad,this is an emotional rant and may have jack to do with the thread and the case, but for the love of whatever sky god you believe in think first,even if you have the legal right to take someone's life...Death Is Final!! and watching the soon to be dead is ugly this is not like the movies...end rant.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

now how do you figure that ?
you have yet to mention the drug-induced behavior likely contributing to the events reported.
you have yet to share any opinion based on anything except VIDEOS which are easily manipulated.

sure do ... here's a few
PD report
(from my understanding it was pulled but here's an old link, i hope it still works)

for millions to claim they know the details and then to find less than 10,000 have actually reviewed the 'details' is somewhat disturbing to say the least.

LE Today commentary
autopsy report

should you choose to review either, i would be curious how these details fit into your formulated opinion based on videos.

ps ... there are other 'reports' available but i don't have the time right now to search them as my links are on another hard drive, however, should we continue this discussion later, i will share what i can, when i can.

AH YES! The THC in his system. Nobody is buying the Reefer madness stereo types anymore. If anything if TM was high it would stand to reason that he would be even more likely to avoid a conflict.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SuicideBankers

AH YES! The THC in his system. Nobody is buying the Reefer madness stereo types anymore. If anything if TM was high it would stand to reason that he would be even more likely to avoid a conflict
just pointing out the facts.
don't suppose you have any to support your assertion ?

ever read the stories about the K2 substitute that apparently incites some strange violent behavior ?

and no one has said that it caused him to assault another but it certainly isn't reinforcing any argument that infers TM was in a 'stable' state of mind at the time the incident occurred.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93 now how do you figure that ?

You mean the autopsy report that found George's dna all over Trayvon's hands and the cuffs of his hoody, as a result of their close contact with Zimmerman's blood, snot and spittle ? Oh, wait...no they didn't.

What "drug-induced" behaviour?

I think they were minimal and far from what would be expected from the beating Zimmerman describes himself getting. I'm even doubtful his nose injury occurred at the start of the fight, as claimed, as I'm sure a further 40 seconds of high adrenaline activity afterwards would have had it gushing all over by the time Z had finished shooting Trayvon.

The only video I've referred to as being relevant is the one the police made when they had George describe what happened. Are you suggesting that video shouldn't be trusted?

Far from it.

sure do ... here's a few
PD report

If more had read it, they'd all be aware of how useless Timothy Smith's report is. He doesn't describe clearly where George was when he arrived on the scene and he doesn't even mention the neighbour who was there before him and had already taken a helpful picture of George's wounded head. But not one of his nose, funnily enough.

LE Today commentary
autopsy report

Re your first link, it seems I'm not the only one critical of Officer Smith's report. As to the autopsy report, it can't exactly be claimed that it backs up Zimmerman's story, can it?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

reply to post by SuicideBankers

AH YES! The THC in his system. Nobody is buying the Reefer madness stereo types anymore. If anything if TM was high it would stand to reason that he would be even more likely to avoid a conflict
just pointing out the facts.
don't suppose you have any to support your assertion ?

ever read the stories about the K2 substitute that apparently incites some strange violent behavior ?

and no one has said that it caused him to assault another but it certainly isn't reinforcing any argument that infers TM was in a 'stable' state of mind at the time the incident occurred.

I have nothing beyond personal experience. Violence beyond a video game never seemed to occur. Really peaceable.

Now maybe we should discuss the chemical cocktail that GZ was hopped up on?

I don't see how either mans drug use history makes much difference. TM was unarmed and possibly high on THC or more to the point ... pot. It is ludicrous for me to believe that TM would be looking for any kind of confrontation in anyway. I would bet it would be the complete opposite.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Congratulations to ATS's own FlyersFan the alleged ghost writer of Robert Zimmerman Sr's new eBook

Zimmerman’s Father Blames Boston Bombings On Eric Holder’s Decision To Investigate Trayvon’s Death
www.mediaite.com...

With the first week of his son George Zimmerman‘s trial coming to a close and Father’s Day just around the corner, the defendant’s father Robert Zimmerman Sr. must have thought now was the perfect time to release his new e-book, “Florida v. Zimmerman: Uncovering the Malicious Prosecution of my Son, George.” The controversial text contains the bold claim that April’s Boston Marathon bombing never would have happened had the FBI not been spending so much time investigating the death of Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman directs most of the blame to Attorney General Eric Holder, who he says “shamelessly” hyped his son’s alleged murder case “to obtain great advantage in the African-American community.” He goes on to claim that Holder’s decision to investigate whether Martin’s death constituted a federal civil rights violation led to the FBI to not have “adequate resources to investigate clearly identified potential terrorist” threat in Boston. “Tragically,” Zimmerman writes, “we have suffered the consequences of Mr. Holder’s politically motivated decisions.”

The eBook contains a chapter called “Who Are The True Racists,” which includes the following:

Congressional Black Caucus. “[A] pathetic, self-serving group of racists… advancing their purely racist agenda.” He later adds that “all members of Congress should be ashamed of the Congressional Black Caucus, as should be their constituents.” And finally: “They are truly a disgrace to all Americans.”

The NAACP. “[S]imply promotes racism and hatred for their own, primarily finical, interests” and “without prejudice and racial divide, the NAACP would simply cease to exist.” NAACP President Benjamin Jealous. “[W]hat I would expect of a racist.”

Trayvon Martin’s funeral director. A “racial activist and former head of the local NAACP.”

Benjamin Crump, Natialie Jackson and Darrly Parks, attorneys for Travyon Martin’s family. “The scheme team.”

Again, congrats on your ghost writing gig FlyersFan...

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Not Guilty verdict today.

From what I knew about the case, this was the correct decision. Despite a liberal judge shamefully introducing manslaughter in an attempt to load the deck, not guilty. I saw a few protesters asking "How could you let a murderer go free?". I asked the same thing when OJ was found not guilty, but that's different I guess. My position is that if the roles were reversed, and a black man shot a white man, the vast majority of the black community would support the killing. To me, the media and the black community have demonstrated they are the real racists. Not all of them, but enough to matter.

Another point that struck me was that many don't dispute Trayvon likely confronted Zimmerman over being followed. You may not like it, but it's legal for someone to follow you. What's illegal is attacking that person or threatening them, which I believe happened. So Trayvon was the first one to actually break the law if this is what actually happened. Irrelevant? Not to me.

I mention all this in an older thread because the cellphone pics speak to Trayvon's character and that matters. These gave us some insight into what kind of person Trayvon likely was, just like the info you got on Zimmerman helped form an opinion of what kind of person he likely was. It seems in then end, the jury saw this much the same way I did and I applaud them for doing the right thing.

Making this a racial issue was disgraceful and irresponsible by almost every facet of the "system", the media, the prosecutors, the judge, hell even Obama chimed in with something stupid early on, only to once again look foolish afterwards. This is how the system is supposed to work, the right outcome despite pressure to do the opposite..

Maybe one of the lessons to take away from this is to use a little common sense and show each other a little respect, and that means both ways, not just whites towards blacks, but black towards whites. I'm not saying we should all join hands and sing Kum Bay Yah, but maybe we can start by not calling each other "White MF" or the "N" word when we simply disagree with each other? If we can't demonstrate that basic level of respect or self control, no one cares what you say afterwards.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Paschar0

You presented your opinion with reason and facts. I must argue with you now. (sarcasm)

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I see they moved your post. Seems a habit at ATS to move things around if they don't agree with your view.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paschar0
Maybe one of the lessons to take away from this is to use a little common sense and show each other a little respect, and that means both ways, not just whites towards blacks, but black towards whites. I'm not saying we should all join hands and sing Kum Bay Yah, but maybe we can start by not calling each other "White MF" or the "N" word when we simply disagree with each other? If we can't demonstrate that basic level of respect or self control, no one cares what you say afterwards.

The question is, what does "whitey" have anything to do with this case. There wasn't a single white person involved....lol

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The question is, what does "whitey" have anything to do with this case. There wasn't a single white person involved....lol

If you're joking, I see the irony. If not then all I can say is you must not live anywhere near a black neighborhood. By themselves I haven't heard anything negative or hostile, but groups of two or more is a different story. We were at Walmart and two black women called us exactly what Paschar0 said, "White Mother F'ers, they better hope that nigga don't walk". Safe to say I know what they meant.

top topics

<< 31  32  33   >>

join