It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can't there be a Demonstration on July 5th that does not include loaded weapons?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Suggestions? Only one way will work when you are dealing with a massive power hungry government hellbent on my way or die.

You have to get a majority of the masses involved. Sadly a massacre would be one way. Yes that bridge would be a choke point. So do those few marching get slaughtered on that bridge and spark a massive movement to change the policy of our government. No! that would not work.. The only thing that can change the gov. would have to be something astronomical. Alien invasion, nature. "We as a people", that dream died long ago, there is no changing what is to come. Death and carnage is our future.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Kokesh is leading a suicide march at the behest of the same elites who want to take guns from every american citizen in the first place.

Be fooled if you want.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

A July 5th Demonstration where no one carries a loaded weapon sounds like an interesting idea. How will you convince law enforcement to leave their weapons at the station?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Without reading into the thread yet and strictly replying to the OP on merit......

I'd say the guy is a few fruit loops short of a bowl of cereal. Definitely a can short of a good healthy six pack. Maybe a couple cans....and he drank them, too.

A relative of mine was in D.C. as part of the 2nd amendment march and said it was a powerful experience. Very meaningful and important. It was also powerful to see the mass of people in the protest nearly outnumbered by the Feds and Agents from rooftops to doorways in places he said you never would have noticed doors existed for taking photos and watching everyone, every moment.

This guy is just delusional if he thinks he'll even get into the district with an open, loaded weapon, let alone a whole protest full of them. D.C. of all places. Really... He's a nut case and I think anyone with him is just as doomed.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Nutcase best case scenario, agent provocateur at worst.

Armed insurrections will not save the republic.

It will only be when everyone withdraws from the system. If that is even possible at this point.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by chopperswolf

I get civil disobedience. There was a bunch of it during the Viet Nam war. We have also seen it at WTO meetings in this country.

We are in a different timezone now. Far removed from when protesting could make a difference.

MSM will not give legitimate beefs air time. And our police have been militarized.

Look what happened with OWS. They were infiltrated, conspired upon, vilified in the media, ad infinitum.

We have to come up with another way.

Well....it might just be possible that that "other way" would actually involve taking up arms and marching on DC, only with more seriousness than Kokesh. Ironically enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join