It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The humdinger of revelations... the one you have all been waiting for...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Dearest friends and fellow members,

It's taken me quite a bit of time to think about how i am going to put this revelation across to you all, after a couple of bad nights sleep and Mrs R nearly walking out on me... not to mention my son throwing his PS3 console through the screen of the tv when they heard what i have to reveal to you all...

My question is the following : How to you keep a whole bunch of respected fellow members and ATS friends in suspense?

Well, i guess i will tell you all tomorrow folks... Bwahahahahahahaha

Keep those eyes peeled and have a great day/evening/afternoon

I realise that i may get bashed around by some people who do not know me... but please try to bare with me folks?

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 28-5-2013 by Rodinus because: Extremely crappish spelling again!

edit on 28-5-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Umm.. How do you keep us in suspense? Perhaps not creating 'Cliff Hanger" threads that I've seen staff nuke for T&C violation on the face of it? I'm really curious what you have to share..but my level of interest is dropping like a stone in free fall.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Oh dear Rod

That sounds like a nasty business. I have a spectrum zx 64k you can borrow if you like. The graphics are awesome and the music to when you load the game is to die for it even works in black and white

Cody

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Hi Wrabbit, thanks sincerely for your reply... i am busy making myself a typo proof shield right now to protect myself from the thousand verbal kicks and punches that i might receive... *grins sheepishly*

Lets just hope that the staff will bare with me on this one until tomorrow huh? (and it's all in good fun as always)

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This is a variation of and old Joke.

Q: How do you keep a turkey in suspense?
A: I will tell you tomorrow.

Kinda a lame headline, kinda lame 10 year old kid joke.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Even with those old fashioned black and white TVs with one knob to change the 3 channels?

I actuallyhave a remote control for that one but i cannot use it until she comes back from work tonight!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Thanks Mamatus,

Your comment was appreciated and taken into consideration

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Thank you for your reply to me and the note on the side. After considering both, at least for this Bunny, I'll happily await your completion to the thread. Just remember, all's fair to say later if you don't deliver.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hey its ok to cross dress you know rod. Its totally acceptable in this day and age. I think you actually look great in those high heels and long flowing dress. Well thats my opinion anyway!! You could be rid of that big ginger wig though. Send it back to cody..it suites him better

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
Hey its ok to cross dress you know rod. Its totally acceptable in this day and age. I think you actually look great in those high heels and long flowing dress. Well thats my opinion anyway!! You could be rid of that big ginger wig though. Send it back to cody..it suites him better

Aww nuts, i thought that was your wig Doc... it looks like you are going to get the high heels then

Kindest respects

Rod

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

........beats Rodinus over the head with rolling pin borrowed from Mrs. R then runs to corner to curl up into the fetal position and laugh insanely!!!

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

*ouch*... that hurt

*sulks*

I might not make my revelation now (Erm tomorrow i meant)

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
What's the point of suspense, half of us have ADD we will completely forget by the time tomorrow rolls around. By the off chance your next thread hits the top shelf a few of us might catch it and say... oh yeah, I think I remember something about that... meh "Where'd I leave those gummy bears I had.??!!"

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

No worries Boncho, the revelation will not be a new thread it will be here on this one.

Thanks for your input

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46

Don't make me do it Doc

Cody

link   
My daughter relayed that version many years ago as "how do you keep an Aggie in suspense"?

We asked, how?

She said I will tell you tomorrow.

At the answer my younger daughter got upset and in a frustrated tone said "Sister, that's what you told me yesterday".

Needless to say, it did become funny at that moment.

link   
reply to post by cody599

Unicorn??

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Didn't mean to hurt you.......well, not TOO bad anyway!

Chalk it up to an abundance of "special" coffee!

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Not going there

YET

Cody

top topics

<<   2 >>

join