It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

revelations is a cypher?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Ezekiel 1:7 Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze

Ezekiel 1:24 When the creatures moved, I heard the sound of their wings, like the roar of rushing waters, like the voice of the Almighty, like the tumult of an army. When they stood still, they lowered their wings.

Ezekiel 40:3 He took me there, and I saw a man whose appearance was like bronze; he was standing in the gateway with a linen cord and a measuring rod in his hand

Ezekiel 43:2 and I saw the glory of the God of Israel coming from the east. His voice was like the roar of rushing waters, and the land was radiant with his glory.

Daniel 10:6 His body was like topaz, his face like lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and his voice like the sound of a multitude.

Revelation 2:18 "To the angel of the church in Thyatira write: These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze.

Revelation 10:1 Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven. He was robed in a cloud, with a rainbow above his head; his face was like the sun, and his legs were like fiery pillars.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

I'm a simple guy and all this ciphering stuff is giving me a headache! Revelations is just a book with no hidden codes or dates! It’s just a book about Jesus and like seven churches and dragons and some sort of mark of the beast who equals 666 whatever that means! It says that Jesus will come back and we will not know when and we just have to be ready! Don't b so convoluted as to find "aliens and timelines and hidden meanings" whatever. I God wanted us to know what He was talking about He would have told us in plain English! I have read revelations and from the original translation to the all the current versions who the *** can tell what's going on. Give revelations a break!

Unless you can tell me when Jesus is coming, who the antichrist will be and prove the existence of God the all you have is hot air!!!!!!!

And I mean that in a nice way
It is good to think outside the box. that is how I discovered everything!

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

Unless you can tell me when Jesus is coming, who the antichrist will be and prove the existence of God the all you have is hot air!!!!!!!

1.Jesus...Yahoshua which means Yahweh(God)is salvation(deliverance from the realm of the valley of the shadow of death...hades).... isn't coming back.Yahoshua is already here and never left .

2.There is no "The Antichrist" person.There is no mention of such a person in Revelation...which is written in symbols and NONE of it is past ,present or future historical events.John wrote of the spirit of antichrists only a few times in his letters and in a different context.Anti means "in place of"....in place of christ... it's not to hard to figure out a group of people that fit that description.

3....0+1=1

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I cannot give a explaination that is too sophisticated due to spy networks.

I'm not well studied in the bible to know about other scriptures, but I can see similarities with other realities within the scripture with my studies.

I'm not going to argue a point that obviously outstands here about this cypher. The code that I have posted first is a rhythmic code that can be decyphered by looking over the scripture with the same intention of view. Intention of veiw meaning the state of being that is being projected by ssimilar codes found throughout the book.

If you studied the last book of the bible technically you would be able to see things in the scripture that when compared to the proper reality it matches the reality in question in the last book of the bible.

I'm not trying to confuse anyone. I believe I have given adequate information to give a insight in a certain way about the last book of the bible.

I gave my studies to my family - its about realignment of the communications.

If people would study themselves, gain enlightenment and overcome barriers of their understanding - you would be able to see for those that cannot see, clearly what I'm talking about.

<< 1  2   >>

join