It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

revelations is a cypher?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
This explaination cannot be at full sophistication due to spy networks.

Ok so.... You have technical information identifying the last book of the bibles codes. You have the last book of the bible that have been decyphered by the writer of the last book in the bible himself in some scriptures. Then you've got realities that are similar to something else imbedded in the last book of the bible.

the last book of the bible can also be a cypher because first you have the body of the last book of the bible, then you have destruction, then you have salvation.

A cypher in this sense through how it is used in the last book in the bible is something that can be done on land.

In the body it is given: Brass feet - which is a specific persons feet. White hair - which is a specific persons hair
and other identifications of a specific person

In destruction it is given: A golden censor or rod - which is a male penis perferrably a person with similar to skin of gold. (Just think about it, your an ATS'er). A man swallowing a scroll - which is something you would eat (food is just information to this particular scripture) An angel standing in a body of water and on land - when it rains it could be you with one foot in a puddle and one foot on land with certain information contained by you in your mind or in your hand.

In salvation it is given: Heaven which is the new jerusalem as a cube - The cube is what you think with (just think about it) and it is the set up of what you think with.

I'm not going to explain every similarity but I think by now you get the picture.

So what do you guys think. I hope this doesn't put people under mind control because of the uniqueness of this post. I'm hoping this seriously... lol...

So... Discuss...

edit on 28-5-2013 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationsDivad
In the body it is given: Brass feet - which is a specific persons feet.

Shiny Italian shoes?

White hair - which is a specific persons hair

Many life forms have white hair... Including swans...

In destruction it is given: A golden censor or rod - which is a male penis perferrably a person with similar to skin of gold. (Just think about it, your an ATS'er).

What does that supposed to mean?
The Golden Gonad of Destruction??

A man swallowing a scroll - which is something you would eat (food is just information to this particular scripture)

Yes, but isn't information usually assimilated trough visual or auditory sensors?

An angel standing in a body of water and on land - when it rains it could be you with one foot in a puddle and one foot on land with certain information contained by you in your mind or in your hand.

I hope she/he wears a raincoat, then?

In salvation it is given: Heaven which is the new jerusalem as a cube - The cube is what you think with (just think about it) and it is the set up of what you think with.

Or, a cube as the 3 dimensions of Space?

I don't know... No offence meant, but... you sure you're not overthinking it?

edit on 28-5-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationsDivad

Do you know the identity of the specific person?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Be serious about this swanne... look...

These parts of the scripture have a similarity to them when decyphered properly. The similarity is found by decyphering them in a certain way.

I'm going to say this only after all that I've said: This book is the body and mind of god. I don't know what god but the way the decypherment explains is a specific god.

Its like a code man!

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by leostokes

Do you know the identity of the specific person?

The Revelation was written millennia ago. If it really referred to a person, this person would be long dead by now... right??

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Well, you do have a point. God would indeed be the only one who survived long enough so that the code still has relevance... Any normal people die after max a hundred years.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

Methuselah lived for 969 years.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

These parts of the scripture have a similarity to them when decyphered properly. The similarity is found by decyphering them in a certain way.

Deciphering them a certain way? That seems very objective.
I'm not really seeing the point of this

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

In the body it is given: Brass feet - which is a specific persons feet. White hair - which is a specific persons hair

Have you decoded the identity of the specific person?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

How can we put faith in your understanding of the more weightier matters of the book when you don't even get the title of the book correct?

It's not "Revelations", (plural), it's "Revelation", (singular). It's the specific revelation, Apocalypse, of one Person, Jesus Christ.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Have you decoded the identity of the specific person?

It's Jesus.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

reply to post by swanne

True, yet he died before his father did.

How is this possible?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Well, you do have a point. God would indeed be the only one who survived long enough so that the code still has relevance... Any normal people die after max a hundred years.
reply to post by swanne

The idea behind my question is to focus on only one issue.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
It's Jesus.

Candid question, I know, but... Jesus had brass feet?
I should really read the Bible some times. It's just that I have the English translation, which is not exactly faithful to the original in greek.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

reply to post by swanne

Yeah, but I doubt the cypher is about him...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
You go playing around with that stuff and you set yourself up for being decieved. It's a game with gematria and can be done with any book. Don't get taken in by thinking that the "universe" or aliens or God alone knows what else is trying to give you the secrets of the universe by playing with numbers.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Exactly. One must remember Egyptian hermetism is also in the war for information.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by leostokes reply to post by RevelationsDivad

In the body it is given: Brass feet - which is a specific persons feet. White hair - which is a specific persons hair and other identifications of a specific person Have you decoded the identity of the specific person?

It's Jesus.
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Brass feet? Perhaps if you count the nails from the cross, but white hair??? How can he have white hair? He was a young man when he departed, unless he decided to really hang around all these centuries and now he really does have white hair

Oh, but then I might be starting a whole new conspiracy, and the OP seems to have enough on his plate already, with his own thing he has going on here.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by swanne

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
It's Jesus.

Candid question, I know, but... Jesus had brass feet?
I should really read the Bible some times. It's just that I have the English translation, which is not exactly faithful to the original in greek.

There's alot of figurative language in there, with allegorical meanings and metaphors thrown in there and only part of the bible was written in greek, the new testament except for the Septuagint LXX which was a greek translation of the hebrew scriptures written around 300 years before Christ. His feet weren't literally brass.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarsInDust
How can he have white hair? He was a young man when he departed, unless he decided to really hang around all these centuries and now he really does have white hair

Uh.. Maybe because white is the color of purity? White is all colours put together.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join