It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Jesus doesn't come back for another 100,000 years?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killcomic
reply to post by EmmortalKorrupta

Au contraire. You could argue that the fact we now understand cause and effect and not believing that things happen because of the will of some high and mighty being proves otherwise.

Cause and effect is based on theories more than fact. These theories change all of the time.
Besides that, an estimated 85% of the world still believes in a higher being.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Well, I've seen it but what I'm saying is that what you wrote sounds more like anti-Semitic, right wing paranoia.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmmortalKorrupta

Any evidence on that?

I think that history speaks for itself.
Today, we use little to no logic. We have smart phones and the internet to do it for us.

Ahh it was obviously a lot better when we nailed people to a cross for being a bit mental. Or let lions rip them apart for our entertainment.

Logic and reason in biblical times.

lol

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Cause and effect are not theories,they are reproducible effects 100% of the time. That makes them facts.
85% of the world believe in a higher being? Well then, we all know that 60 percent of statistics are made up. 40 percent of people know that.
edit on 27-5-2013 by Killcomic because: Because I can.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

A man of immeasurably more worth could stand in front of you, telling you to be nice to people, not do bad things, share your things, and generally how it's pretty nice not to be a bad person, and you'd ignore him because he's someone you can argue with.

How does one even measure the worth of someone? How do you know I would ignore him?

But jesus.. a fantasy written down on paper.. brings love and joy to your heart. Why? the romanticised nature of this entity is what you really worship.

Jesus isn't a fantasy to me. Again, you are trying to tell me what I would do and Why I do it. I worship Jesus because he is the Son of God.

There is a lot about God that I don't understand. This doesn't prevent me from disregarding him completely.
Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. Right?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Cause and effect are not theories,they are reproducible effects 100% of the time. That makes them facts.
85% of the world believe in a higher being? Well then, we all know that 60 percent of statistics are made up. 40 percent of people know that.
edit on 27-5-2013 by Killcomic because: Because I can.

It's called the cause and effect theory, if it were fact it would be the cause and effect fact.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Killcomic

Well you haven't really looked at it or you would not say that . Maybe you need another look . Agenda 21 is a real UN Globalist plan . Then the Protocols of Zion are a real Globalist Plan too and work hand in hand with it . Call it what you will ! I am still for Israel but truth is truth .
You will be dealing with both as the noose is already around our necks . If we fight back they will collapse our economies and we will see starvation . That would get rid of all social programs just like they want anyhow and the survivors would accept any solution given to them .They are afraid of our guns and that is why the UN is pushing so hard on that issue .

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by EmmortalKorrupta

Any evidence on that?

I think that history speaks for itself.
Today, we use little to no logic. We have smart phones and the internet to do it for us.

Ahh it was obviously a lot better when we nailed people to a cross for being a bit mental. Or let lions rip them apart for our entertainment.

Logic and reason in biblical times.

lol

We have electric chairs, executions, and the UFC. lol

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say your in the USA, right?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Oh ,yes !

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I'm sorry but I have yet to see cause and effect fail. Can you give me a well documented example where cause and effect doesn't work?

edit on 28-5-2013 by Killcomic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Sorry bro, nothing against you or your country, but it kind of figures. You're talking about a lot of stuff that seems to only bother people within your borders.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
reply to post by Snsoc

As to your point #2, just because Zionist-Occupied Palestine calls itself "Israel" it does not mean that it is Israel. It would be Judah at the most, and to call itself Israel is an over-reach at best. Further, since most of the Jews in the country are descendants of Ashkenazic Jews who were descendants of Kazar Jews who were descendants of Japheth, they are not even Shemites, and that means they are not Hebrews, Israelites, or Judahites, and that means their going to Palestine does not fulfill Biblical prophecy.

I have gone back and forth on this issue. Part of me is outraged by the occupation, but on the other hand the Jews are still under the Old Covenant, which allows them to possess that land by force. And they may be mostly Ashkenazi, but can't they be grafted into the Chosen People by means of faith? Ashkenazi converted to Judaism in the 8th Century when they were still largely Khazarian.

Scripture does say that the children of Japeth with pitch their tents in the land of Shem.(Genesis 9:27). It also says that Gomer will be part of the force that invades the Holy Land (Ezekiel 38:6), so this would include Ashkenazi Jews since they are descended from Gomer (Genesis 10 :3)

So I don't know.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I'm sorry but I have yet to see cause and effect fail. Can you give me a well documented example where cause and effect doesn't work?

You are missing my point. My point is...well to be honest, I don't even remember what we are talking about.
lol

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Well you are a lot further into Agenda 21 than we are . The USA is holding up the plan for the clamp down . They came and got your semi- automatic guns from you and your parent country the UK . The Italians can not even have a BB gun according to a person that moved from there . Have you ever wondered why all of the News companies , Banks ,Television and other financial and regulatory organizations are headed by Jews .
You should check out the Talmud and see why Christianity is being attacked by the ACLU ( another Jewish funded organization ) and Islam is going untouched like in California where it is a required study and practice by 7th graders . The ACLU approved it .
I guess your people follow thw UK and are all about the Queen . And if she wants Agenda 21 you people comply blindly .

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

Actually he should be coming back anytime now. The problem is unfinished business from the first century AD. And here it is in a verse.

Hosea 6
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

So what does this mean? As 2nd Peter 3-8 states a day with the Lord is as a thousand years and a thousand years is but a day.

So according to the book of Hosea the Jews and Israelites were to face a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. Followed by a thousand year "day of Jezreel".

So to put it simply the curse has to run out before his return.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

And what makes you think I'm in the UK?
I'm at the other side of the world.

This sounds to me more like the tantrum of a child that is going to have it's toy taken away. Guns do not ensure freedom. They only ensure death.
And if you haven't noticed, all religions are being reassessed and rationalised. This whole Jewish conspiracy rubbish simply reeks of middle American paranoia.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I don't want to open old sores but were you not a colony of the UK . I know that they still think we are . I know your an Aussi . I remember when the UN came and got your guns . You people were not happy about it . We aren't either . Nor are we happy about the same ones trying to take God out of our country . That is also a big part of the Protocols . Destroy God , Christ and destroy our families and children especially because they can influence them easy . Then "We support Communism " is the Protocols madness as well as it was created in Russia by them . WE the world are in trouble because they control the purse and have stolen the Gold in their possession . Also part of the Protocols .
Jesus will come back pretty soon . The Bible prophecy is converging on this time with the Mark of the Beast system almost here and the Global government to issue it .
Check it out .

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Yes, Australia was a former UK colony, like the USA. What's your point?
I'm sorry, but nobody here is complaining about not having guns. It's probably because we don't see guns as solutions to non-existent problems.
Also, I see that the paranoia of communism hasn't died down in the United States. As an outsider to the US, it seems that anything that you do not approve of gets branded as communism. Now, are we talking about actual proper communism or are we talking Leninism or is it Stalinist communism?

Now, quoting a prophecy in the bible? Really? I'm sorry, but I'm not putting my money on that. This is the same book that stated that the universe, including humans, was made in six days. call me cynical, but it doesn't inspire a lot of confidence.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
reply to post by Snsoc

Actually he should be coming back anytime now. The problem is unfinished business from the first century AD. And here it is in a verse.

Hosea 6
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

So what does this mean? As 2nd Peter 3-8 states a day with the Lord is as a thousand years and a thousand years is but a day.

So according to the book of Hosea the Jews and Israelites were to face a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. Followed by a thousand year "day of Jezreel".

So to put it simply the curse has to run out before his return.

When did this 3,000-year period start?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join