It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S Shoots Missile At UFO

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
LOL, I see a star or planet, and a contrail left behind, that may look like its vertical, but I think its just the way the camera is looking at it. FAKE

link   
Double Post, I hate when that happens
edit on 28-5-2013 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

link   
From BigAhkee, the original vid uploader

Something was launched into the air which made a strange cloud in the sky afterward. Meteors don't sit still in the sky or make clouds form from what i know. Kinda strange if u ask me. This occurred on May 24th of this year.

fla is where it was filmed @bikinsunday

www.youtube.com...

Now is not the time to pretend this is a missile fired at a UFO.

The OP vid is showing the Delta IV rocket launch from Cape Canaveral on May 24.

Given the hypersensationalistic title and subsequent claims this belongs in the Hoax Forum.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

That looks exactly like the video the guy posted, complete with the two weird little clouds that formed afterwards.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

Sho'nuf. I don't know what more needs to be shown here.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
www.space.com...

is it possible that this video is of the Delta 4 Rocket which NASA launched on the same day.

Could the 'debris' falling from the 'UFO' be perhaps the first stage of the rocket boosters coming off?

Wish it was a UFO boys, but I think this is just a rocket launch. I am usually not the one to debunk.. but this one was too easy to figure out.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

oops.. i didn't see your post right away.. seems you beat me to it.

good work!

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Did BigAhkee record the Delta IV launch Friday May 24?

You got it in one. The two "orbs" at the end are the booster rockets seperating.

Good call.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'm not impressed. I certainly lean towards zaphods testing rockets with a uav and flares flares idea or that May delta rocket launch that was mentioned. These are both more logical explanations/guesses at what it is than it must be the AF shooting down ufos.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jjsirius

Not enough information to comment. Do you understand what is being said ? To me it would be more plausible to be one of the patriot missiles in tests (due to the NK threat) and the object be the Moon (it is clearly very distant) ....

The missile was self destructed by the type of debris, it did not impact anything and there is a small section that continues in the same path...

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I completely agree that this video is completely explained. However, what is the little cloud formation at the end?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
It's an angel.

Look at the wings towards the end.

Too bad the video isn't longer to see the end of it.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Awww hell. Rocket launch. Nevermind!
edit on 29-5-2013 by wylekat because: Non event.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
edit on 29-5-2013 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If it was a missile, wouldn't the trail be darker in colour, also would of dispersed in a few moments, and wouldn't that have drawn a large crowd outside to see all the commotion?

It is odd how it looked like a star for a bit, disappeared, then a cloud comes into focus. Plus seems like it still a few hours before sunset in the video, and it's seems to be setting the other direction, so it not an illuminated cloud until the end of the vid. Venus would be understandable, but I think it would be a bit to early for it to show, but hell, I'm a novice when it come to astronomy.

I really hate the haze in the sky at times(most the time actually).
edit on 29-5-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
well the hour is late & yes im going to post a negative comment

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jjsirius

that was an awesome observation lol

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This is live fire missle test from your buds at the USAF.

Move along...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogMeat
This is live fire missle test from your buds at the USAF.

Move along...

No, as pointed out several times, it is a delta IV rocket launch on May 24th, another video of the same launch was posted on this same page of this thread, how you missed it who knows. Comparison confirms this is what it is.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

The home video looks exactly like a plain old rocket launch. The approximate times (a couple of minutes) are right too. Phase 1: smoky/cloudy trail. Phase 2, bright dot. Moves more sideways than 'up'. Phase 3: odd 'cloud' high up.

There are strange visual illuminations things when rockets vent in the upper atmosphere/space.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join