It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Think WW3 Is Inevitable

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Since the crash of 2008 the world has created an artificial recovery by bailing out toxic banks, printing vast amounts of money, holding down interest rates and allowing the party to continue.

This WILL eventually come to an end. They cannot keep interest rates this low forever, they cannot keep printing money forever, they cannot maintain the illusion of economic recovery forever.

So there will be another global crash, much worse than the last, one which will bring the entire global financial system to its knees.

But do you honestly think the bankers will take the blame for this?

In 2008 governments around the world convinced the people that bailing out the banks with billions of taxpayers money is necessary to secure financial recovery.

What will happen when a much bigger crash happens?

What will happen when the masses find out that the bankers have brought the entire global economic system down despite taking billions of taxpayers money?

And how are governments going to convince the people again that even more taxpayers money is required to bail them out again?

The simple answer is they won't.

It would be too much this time. All faith in the system will be lost. People will be asking for bankers and politicians heads on a pike. So much civil unrest will result from this. The economic system is based on trust, that would all be gone once the masses find out whats really been going on.

So whats going to happen? The big crash is inevitable now, so how do they avoid it?

They will make sure that it isn't blamed on the banks and government policy, they will create an event that will take the blame.

But what could that event be?

It would have to be something BIG, it would have to be something on a global scale.

The only thing I can think of is a world war.
edit on 27-5-2013 by SpaceMonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
As long as humans exist war is inevitable.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
don,t know what will happen but what i do know is if this crazy british government thinks that the people are going to sit back and except that they think they should have their pay increased by 10,000 a year when the countrys on its knees then they are so far out of touch its scary.

oh and i should actually say that this is what has been in the news over here for last couple of weeks,posh school boys playing at politicians thinking that us british tax payers should pay them 10,000 more a year for screwing the country up,seriously you couldn,t make it up.
edit on 2011 by sparky31 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
As far as the global economy is concerned, it's just a bunch of check sheets where person A owes person B. It's about debts that will never get paid off, nor could be paid off, and it's about real commodities being sold for cents on the dollar to cover the debts incurred either this generation or past generations.

It just keeps people on top. It's all BS, and there doesn't need to be a war unless someone wants it...

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

if people still fight in ww3 i'd be dissapointed, in fact they deserve it because WHO in their right mind! would fight for their government after they were betrayed and lied by them.

Its exactly like fighting a war for your enemy to defeat your allies, while the enemy sits back and does nothing, again.

I know the majority will say "Im going to fight for my country", "its because all my friends are fighting and so am I" it doesnt matter for what reason but im gonna do this because everyone else is doing it. Basically monkey see monkey do. We all know who the criminals are, we all know who controls us and lies to us and makes us do things we dont want to do. But in a silly way everyone would still take a bullet for their government, they would give their life for their government and yet they deny it.
Even if WW3 does occur just ask the fellow guy why he is going to fight in WW3, for what reasons? ask him/her. Then tell them "you know that this is all a governments lie and your just fighting for their sake" and ill bet you a $$million$$ $dollars$ that those people will DENY IT! They'll simply tear it apart and attack you in words by saying the contrary and make up their own little excuse as to why they are fighting WW3.
For the sake of pride people will defend themselves into thinking that they are doing the right thing even though they know its wrong, you should see the things people do just to get a little aknowledgement, sometimes it doesnt matter who they gotta hurt aslong as they get it

edit on 27-5-2013 by Tlexlapoca because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
OP, you are right on the money. Things are fixing to crash, the largest banks in the world are horribly over-exposed in risky derivatives, and it cannot continue on as it is.

War is often the smokescreen these crooks hide behind, and it accomplishes two things: It takes people's minds off the financial disaster, and the bankers, via department of defense contracts for all kinds of war-related items, make a lot of money.

It's a sick, sick game, and until we get rid of central banks all together, a la Iceland, it will continue ad infinitum....or until we're all blown to hell, whichever comes first.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Tlexlapoca

I think an event could happen, like an attack which would force countries to take sides, and it would spread like wild fire across the world.

I just want to say I hope I am very very wrong about this.
But another thing that could happen is the big global crash happens, and completely destabilises the world thus resulting in global conflict.
Anyone heard of Michio Kaku's 3 types of civilizations?
We are type zero and he says that the transition between a type zero civilization and type one is the most dangerous of them all and that most species would wipe each other out before reaching a type one civilization.
I think that test is now.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
IMO, you are kind of right. IMO, it will be even bigger than you think. Look up project blue-beam and you will see what I mean.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

This is an absolute understatement...You can add religion to that list also.That being said,WW3 has been looming for a long,long time.When the dollar tanks you can be sure that WW3 is near.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I believe that aslong as people realize that they have a choice to prevent such catastrophic nonesense then WW3 could be preventable. Keep in mind that there are still people in this world who dont think about WW3, people who dont think about fighting enemies, and not just individuals but communities, places where people believe they have a great future ahead of them and not just destruction.
And yes unfortunately alot of them live in a government controlled environment because of other people who believe its all about fighting and obeying the ones in power.
So in short its about what the majority believes and how it will effect the world

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Funny...., I think WW4 is inevitable.

Or...do you think reaching world peace will stop us?

Understanding world peace as a global gov., and nothing else.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The only thing I think will change things is something akin to jacque fresco's resource based economy.
An entirely new economic system not based on money.
A new way of thinking, one which involves the unity of the entire planet and the entire human race.
A way of thinking that dissolves boundaries, both mental and physical.
A way of thinking which views the human race as one, and the whole world as one.
An economic system that encourages unity and sustainability, not selfishness and greed.
We have the technology to do this.
But thats not going to happen.
I can only dream.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I been saying similar for quite a while now that governments and central banks no longer have accomodative capacity to contain another big crash the likes of 2008, only that the next will be even much worse!

Yeah add religion and the one world narrative too. To put my philosophical viewpoint out there, as a Christian I am betting on the rapture to happen around the same time. That will help unite the world in a hurry, especially if it is immediately followed by a major military conflict with use of WMDs together with a global economic collapse.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Why I Think WW3 Is Inevitable

I think WWIII will begin from Syria within this year

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Tlexlapoca

The difference between a war today and one 60 years back is pretty vast. The officers and generals don't want to die, but the enemy ordinance will go for command first. Its a different war sending conscripts to the front, in safety, then getting targeted yourself. Then you'll have to ask yourself what are you fighting for? if its the rich to get richer most will need more convincing. The average guy dosn't want to put himself through years of torment, and post conflict syndrome disorders, so someone's else's kids can have the gravy. Like Negroes during the second world war only went because they actually got paid a regular wage. But stuff all of anything else.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
IMO, you are kind of right. IMO, it will be even bigger than you think. Look up project blue-beam and you will see what I mean.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Just speaking for the US alone I can see how terrifying it would be if the government system crashed. I think there will be a world war and its been looming for awhile now but i get this sick feeling that there will war within communities in addition to large scale.

I guess what I'm saying is that I've had a taste of this scenario people have been talking about for the last couple of years. Although not a real need to protect your stuff yet I guess so many people are out of work that theft has become more widespread where I am.

Having had someone on my porch the other night at 2am about gave me a heart attack. It's one thing to have a hypothetical and quite another to wonder what you will do to protect your property and life. I am not meaning to be off topic, but because I see a set up for WWIII I also believe it will affect us all on a personal level. Unless a world wide economic colapse would somehow save the world economy?

top topics

join