It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tensions on streets after slaughter of British soldier: War memorials defaced and mosque firebombed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
wrong thread sorry

edit on 27-5-2013 by dam00 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Probably some right-wing, knuckle dragger in the EDL or BNP or any of the other groups of scum. No doubt they're trying to further inflame the current racial tensions.

Although the spelling is spot on, so it may excuse the EDL as by looking at their facebook page, their spelling and grammar is atrocious (seriously what language do the so called English defence league speak? It's certainly not English).

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
With tensions this high, I would not be surprised if a non-Muslim defaced the memorials with 'Islam' just to incite more anger and violence.

I thought there would be some arabic sprayed somewhere if it was done by "muslim radicals".

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ispyed

I think true Jihadi fighters would have simply blown up the memorial or at least the figures in it...and let that be their statement. They don't, as a group, seem to understand or appreciate the term 'subtle'. That's one of my biggest personal indications that it's not who it would seem to be.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingIcarus
I can't work out why everyone is so keen to escalate this.

I can't speak for the rest of the country, but up here in Manchester everyone is pretty breezy. Obviously people are sad for the poor chap who was murdered - especially as he's a local lad - but I don't get the sense that anyone's ready to riot.

It's almost as if people think the barbarism of a couple of murderous idiots doesn't have to become more than what it actually is - the barbarism of a couple of murderous idiots.

Escalating you say?

Did you see what happened in France a couple of days afterwards? Or maybe this news has not got to you yet?

A French soldier on Patrol (armed and with 3 other soldiers) in a railway station at the "Defense" station in Paris was subjected to an assault by a knife weilding djellaba wearing person. the soldier was at the back of a 3 man rec patrol and was stabbed in the throat... (luckily his days are not in danger)...

Noone is escalating King... this is what is called reality... Sadly!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

top topics

<< 1   >>

join