It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bashar about Chemtrails and how whistleblowers are the greatest help for the power hungry elite!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

He helped me change my life completly...i was depressive, really afraid of a lot of stuff and now i am in control of my life

I suppose it's the message rather than the messenger that counts and if it has helped you then that's for the good .
Be well

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
bashar is the real deal.

its interesting that on ats only a few can perceive this..

edit on 27-5-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

The real deal you say?

Just WOW, if you cant see that Darryl Anka is putting on an act with that ridiculous voice well then I have some swamp land to sell you!

Bashar Telepathy DEBUNKED

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This thread belongs in the hoax forum too.
2nd

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

No it does not .

Its not a hoax.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

bashar is the real deal.

The only thing real about Bashar is that Mr.Anka is pulling in the gullible to believe his made up BS.

And that's the real deal...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Also interesting the part about the chemtrails...

No, what's interesting is the fact that he just proved he was a fraud, as he is going to discuss something that doesn't have evidence of being real.

Just like his alien contact...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by FlySolo

No it does not .

Its not a hoax.

While I do not believe that Bashar is "real" I also do not believe that Flysolo made a point in his thread "debunking" Bashar. In fact I believe that there were several fundamental mistakes / misunderstandings about Telepathy in that thread.

Because of these fundamental errors the whole question of "debunking Bashar" is highly questionable, and should be "re-thought", perhaps with some who have had actual experience with telepathy.

Sorry Flysolo; that thread was a fail...

My reasons for not accepting Bashar are my own personal, well thought out reasons and constitute my opinion only, and do not represent any "fact".

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hi, channel fans.

Anyone knows about Carla and "The Ra material" ?

Check the second line of my signature.
A lot of their/her/the message makes sense !

Blue skies.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

tanka418

Sorry Flysolo; that thread was a fail...

On the contrary, that thread was a success. Not only did it raise a valid question regarding the telepathy, it opened up the floodgates to more investigations on Anka. Many other members subsequently contributed further findings and increased my own. Also, it got Springer's attention thus shutting down any further Bashar threads. While the Japanese translation is only a small part of the debunk process, other findings were:

1. The Essansi home planet copyright
2. EEG results lie
3. Roxie - the transgendered Bashar channeller
4. The evolution of Darryl Anka's alter personality from early days to now

So yes, that thread was indeed a success.

edit on 2-3-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

so...you didn't see the part about a complete misunderstanding of telepathy then...

Your assumptions about telepathy are entirely incorrect; those incorrect assumptions seem to be the whole basis of your argument.

Seriously, you should have had a real telepath review your conclusions and assumptions first. As it stands; IF you have reached any valid conclusions, you have done so the wrong way...for the wrong reasons.

edit on 2-3-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

kauskau
reply to post by FlySolo

No it does not .

Its not a hoax.

yes it does.
yes it is.

and hoax is where at.

along with any and all others according to site owners. per this thread.
ALL MEMBERS, "BASHAR = HOAX Forum" on ATS

edit on 2-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

Are you a telepath with experience enough to claim my findings are not correct or are you a defender in someone who claims to be telepathic?There's a difference A telepath would not need a translator if their messages are non-local. There is no "language" in telepathy. Hit me up in that thread if you care to discuss it.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
hehe..so its in the hoax forum now..

So Ats decided to call bashar a hoax but did not really need clear evidence for that..(censorship....). (hmm a little sad and one day when it is clear that bashar is real..maybe it will be obvious what ATS really was....opium for people to "control" energy which would be revolutionary when it wouldnt be "secured" in a "little room"....)

So am i finally free to post stuff i find interesting without having to "explain" myself?

Wonderful

In the hoax forum i am truly free ..or am i not?

Bashar about SETI and radio waves

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
i can not make new thread in the new home for bashar "hoax"...

Is that normal? I can only write in this thread.

In a way this situation reminds me of the sentence: I am the force that apparently wants the evil, but creates the good...

Maybe its good to only allow me to quote bashar in the hoax Forum in many ways...

For the ones that found the way here..this is important ->

edit on 3-3-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

FlySolo
reply to post by tanka418

Are you a telepath with experience enough to claim my findings are not correct

Yes...

Your "language" example is so far off it is truly laughable...but...

Language in Telepathy: While Telepathy seems to not have a "language" it necessarily does. Telepathy is a method, a "mode" of communication. It there requires not only language (a symbol set and grammar, syntax, etc.), but also requires protocols, and transfer media.

Also, because of it's very nature (mind to mind) it also requires experience. Some sort of actual training is useful, but, is difficult to find. Telepathy requires that both parties "put themselves aside" for accurate communication (the sentient mind "colors" all material received).

Your notion of the Japanese speaker, and the requirement of a translator seem seriously "uneducated" in respect of Telepathy. If neither party to the telepathy speaks a given language, then a translator will be required. And, actually this should have been answered accurately by the application of rather simple logic.

Some of the other "points" you tried to make were/are in fact either moot, or just plain insipid (had absolutely no bearing).

Again, I have no affinity for Bashar; I think he is as "unreal' as you do...but, my reasoning is vastly different than yours. And, you probably wouldn't accept my reasoning anyway

But, you have been quite unjust toward Bashar. And, regardless of his actual status, what you have done was inappropriate, and wrong.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
now that this is labeled a hoax you can relax and maybe just use the information.

If you are depressed and feel like there is no "way out"...

Watch this 2 hour set and something will change. I guarantee it.

Watch the whole thing: really important and observe for yourself without taking his word of it if he describes reality...

This is how psychologists should work...

dont let the few "hater comments" on the first site fool you. Haters are only always at the first site because they dont watch the stuff....look at the comment sections in the parts that are folling tol see that this is powerful and CAN HELP if you want it to...

Just relax and trust...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-3-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
uh yes

debunking the debunkers

edit on Fri Mar 14 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: bashar link removed

(post by kauskau removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join