It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you remember...? **memorial day**

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

What is this a court room? are we some elected officials discussing stupid and useless matters or something? Killing and Murder are two different things, yeah when it comes to LAW and statutes, but when it comes to someone's life being taken away it's one and the same thing buddy.

I feel bad for the fallen soldiers that were forced to invade other countries, I wont honor them since their efforts were futile, and waste full, but I do not, and never will have any remorse or empathy for people that sign up to carry out criminal activities on behalf of criminals that can't get the job done them self's.

Nazis still exist to this day, I mean, American children went to get rid of them, only to have the criminals that sent their own soldiers to their deaths, bring those criminals back. Tyrants that send man and women to other countries still rule this land, and continue to inspire gullible people to pick up weapons and shoot people.

Oh remember the stories and ridiculous history lessons on wars, but my god I would never bring my self to have respect of killers, or people that support them. The only thing I don't understand is why they are called heroes?

WW2 didn't end with Americans defeating the Germans, when Americans left the war was still going for a few years, all they did was steal their scientists and technology, profits basically.

Same with WW1, U.S.A went in only when it was profitable, no honor in that also.

But like i said, i feel for the poor bastards that were forced to kill, even during the invasion of this land when the First Nations lived here, a lot of Spanish boats wanted nothing to do with the annihilation of the people. So the Spaniards sunk and killed their own, just to force everyone else to commit those horrible crimes, and the process repeats, instead now people willingly sign up.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by XaniMatriX
reply to post by nenothtu

What is this a court room? are we some elected officials discussing stupid and useless matters or something? Killing and Murder are two different things, yeah when it comes to LAW and statutes, but when it comes to someone's life being taken away it's one and the same thing buddy.

Okay. No problem. I'm not the one throwing labels like "criminal" around without having a clue as to what they mean. Likewise, I'm not the one whining now that criminality is determined in a courtroom, and whining that I don't like that.

that would be YOU doing that. Cry me a river now.

I tried to educate you, but you know what they say about horses and water. I know you've been to the water, since it was written right into your OWN definition. If you don't want to accept it, that isn't my problem.

I feel bad for the fallen soldiers that were forced to invade other countries, I wont honor them since their efforts were futile, and waste full, but I do not, and never will have any remorse or empathy for people that sign up to carry out criminal activities on behalf of criminals that can't get the job done them self's.

There you go with "criminal" this and "criminal" that, right after refusing to accept just what a "criminal" really is, by the common definition the rest of the world uses. Do you reject other facts in life, too, or is this the only one you get stuck on?

Nazis still exist to this day, I mean, American children went to get rid of them, only to have the criminals that sent their own soldiers to their deaths, bring those criminals back. Tyrants that send man and women to other countries still rule this land, and continue to inspire gullible people to pick up weapons and shoot people.

Yes, they do exist today. Your answer to that is to give them free reign over you and yours.

My answer is somewhat different. I'm not giving MY family to them - you can do as you please with your own.

Oh remember the stories and ridiculous history lessons on wars, but my god I would never bring my self to have respect of killers, or people that support them. The only thing I don't understand is why they are called heroes?

You are not expected to understand. you are obviously incapable of it, while enjoying the fruits of it at the same time, never, EVER having to get blood on your own precious self to do so.

Must be nice to let other folks do all the hard stuff.

WW2 didn't end with Americans defeating the Germans, when Americans left the war was still going for a few years, all they did was steal their scientists and technology, profits basically.

Same with WW1, U.S.A went in only when it was profitable, no honor in that also.

I guess history is not something they teach these days. Pity.

Beyond your obvious ignorance of history, what makes you think the Americans ever left, even up to this day?

edit on 2013/5/29 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join