It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brief summary of some of my experiences with lights, beings and OBE's.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
About 7 years ago I was traveling back from the Tasmanian Highlands with my father and we noticed a white ball of light following the car, my father is very skeptical about this stuff but he suddenly appeared nervous and would not let me stop the car to get a picture or try and see what it was. It followed us for about 5 minutes. Then a motorcycle appeared heading towards us, the light vanished and the motorcycle drove past. When the motorcycle was out of view the light reappeared and continued following the car, I was driving so my dad kept watching it and after a few more minutes he told me it had shot off over the car.

3 years ago I recall being laid in my bed unable to move anything but my eyes, I saw a short being stood by my t.v, then its like I am given a general anesthetic. The next thing I recall being in an odd environment, there were no sharp edges on anything in this room (I don’t know why I recall this but it stood out) it had an almost mother of pearl appearance, blues and purples. I remember climbing off a table, not really afraid, but trying to get out of the room, there were small beings around me but I cannot make out their faces, they followed me around and sort of ushered me to a room. I woke up in my bed, exhausted and a little nervous, I woke my partner up to explain the odd dream I had, before I spoke she said “I just had the most bizarre dream that there was a small grey being in the room standing by the the t.v with large eyes, I couldn’t move, but it was ok I wasn’t scared because they told me they were here for you!”

October 2010 I was at work (I worked for the Australian government), all of a sudden I felt I had to go home to bed (weird). I grabbed my stuff, left the lab, got in my car and went straight home to bed, I fell asleep pretty much immediately, I woke up at 2-30am. The room and possibly the entire house was filled with this amazing blue light which itself seemed to be full of bright blue/white orbs dancing around, I cannot describe this light it was just something totally different and utterly fantastic. What was weird was I knew what was happening and as I became more aware of what was about to happen I started to panic. I managed to calm my breathing and my heart rate. I remember thinking “I want to see you!”, at that moment my gaze was drawn to the bedroom window. I got the fright of my life! this thing It had a big head, quite big black roundish eyes, its face was not smooth it was wrinkly and brown it stared at me for a short while. I remember falling back to sleep and waking up at 4-35am. I felt very strange for next few days, like I was walking in a dream, work was difficult to focus on.

About a week after this event I was sleeping at home and in my sleep I could see a strobing flashing light through my closed eyes. After a moment I managed to open my eyes to see this flashing white light filling my room, I looked to my right and there was a 6ft being standing by my bed staring at me (the flashing white light continued). I managed to slightly shift my position so I was looking straight at this entity (that was exhausting btw).

It had huge big black eyes, I guess it loosely resembled a preying mantis but there was very little insect like about it. It was slender, its skin was transparent and I could make out vessels (like blood vessels) under the skin which appeared to have what looked like tiny balls of light moving through them. I managed a “hello how are you” shortly after I spoke was when it vanished.

After these experiences I went through a period of about 2 weeks where I was experiencing total peace and an understanding of things that I don’t really quite get, it was like I understood everything but at the same time wasn’t sure exactly what it was I understood. I felt a connectedness to everything living and actually for 6 days I was totally blown away. This sensation faded and left me very confused about my mental health….

I started seeing lights in the sky with friends especially my mate Simon, a few weeks after this started I had a friend called Harry visit me from NZ. Both myself and Simon decided to take him fishing to Arthurs lake, in Tasmania. We found a campsite in an opening in the trees and made camp. We went fishing for a few hours then came back and lit a fire. Simon and I were telling Harry of our experiences a couple of weeks before and we all had a bit of a laugh when Simon said he didn’t like camping with me anymore as weird things often happen. Simon went behind a tree for a wee, and I jokingly said “mate what would you do if this whole area lit up like a football pitch?”. The moment I closed my mouth this bright white light lit up the whole area and even the lake. A white light slowly moved over the top of us split into two and very slowly moved of over the lake and out of sight. Needless to say we were all a bit excited.

Shortly after this I travelled to the states to visit family, I met some some wonderful people and while driving a car from denver to wyoming I experience the strangest sensation. Waves of tingling up and down my body that build with intensity. I wonder what is happening and think should I pull over. I am traveling at 60mph, then pop everything goes black, I think oh oh im in trouble. Then all of a sudden I see what looks like planet earth, I have this overwhelming sensation of unconditional love for every being and person on this planet and beyond. I really cannot explain in words what this felt like. Then I can see lots of faces, women and men all different races. Then there is this voice which says “this is who you are, remember who you are its important”. This was repeated a few times then suddenly Im back in the car. I still have this crazy sensation occurring and I can feel this love thing which I remember as being familiar and almost like my natural state. Then again pop, everything goes dark and there is the planet and I see lots of colors exploding on the surface. I hear the words “this is what it looks like when you wake up, this is why we are here”. Then a moment later pop I am back in the car again.

I am seriously at a loss to what all of this is about, I was a geneticist working on some pretty dodgy stuff and now I can’t continue doing my job. I struggle with groups of people as I find them exhausting to be around and negative things make me sick to the stomach. I sought medical advice but they could not find anything wrong. I accept after 7 years of this stuff that there are experiences people have which cannot be explained. I feel so bad for the arrogant and egotistical way I have dealt with people who see stuff and experience things. I would call them crazy and mock them, and now I feel ashamed to have thought of these folk as beneath me in some intellectual way. Those of you who think this stuff is only for the wacky, well I hope you are more gentle with your words than I was, because if you experience this stuff you will realize how wrong and also how arrogant you are.

I have left out huge chunks of detail and quite a few other weird events just so I can fit the "big" bits in. There is more regarding strangers who know who I am, seeing orbs and smokey figures, and it kinda becomes a bit more surreal as the experiences became more and more bizarre. This is all I feel comfortable sharing, I hope in some way it helps folks realise they are not alone with their experience and that sometimes you just need to be patient with die hard skeptics.......

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Here are my similar experiences:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for.sharing.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The mind can play some fascinating tricks.
Too bad this isn't on tape, it would have calmed you in the sense that it was nothing. But it'd be quite frightening to realize that it's in the mind.

If this happens often when you sleep, you should record yourself sleeping and solve the mystery.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Thank you

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
very nice read my friend, I'm with you and open minded and even ready to be candidly believing you. I hope you're not selling any books or that you have some attention deficit.
Some claims you make are pretty out there and very extraordinary. Like the lit-up fishing site... I mean your life is a sci-fi movie mate. What about your friends? what did they say? did they have any other experiences similar to yours afterwards.
You see, if we exclude these events, all your night time/sleeping events COULD very well be explained by sleep paralysis. I used to have quite a few of them. Very similar to what you describe. Very confusing.

I am a believer too. And I never had some close encounters. I defenately saw a few "peculiar and unexplained lights" in the sky but nothing more. Nevertheless, I think it is all related to sensibility and even more precisely EMPATHY. Empathy towards other human beings but also and even more towards nature, Earth, the Universe, microscopical things... Awareness of what we are. Something is still there, engraved in our DNA. Something deep, not superficial. The belonging to the bigger picture. The knowing that we are shooting star dust. Unfortunately most minds here on Earth are too distracted by the superficial to remember. We are all too young as a civilisation. Pre-teen. Hope we'll manage to stick around a little longer. Things look a bit grim tho...
I am less scared than before though. Because I know all this is part of something else. I know the only way out (or in) is "enlightment".

So open-up people. And see the World.

Peace

Logiciel

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
So you have some sort of mental breakdown and decide to share with ATS..instead of seeking the medical help you need?

This is the problem I sometimes have with ATS..people in need of psychiatric help never seek it because some ATS users encourage these people instead of telling them the real deal.

Maybe if the world helped these type of people instead of encouraging their fantasies..we wouldn't have them roaming out streets. With these type of people..you never know if their mental health problems will stay good or one day tell them to kill a random person. Telling them it is good for the people because a certain person was evil..any random person.

Please...get help.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Logiciel

Hey, no I am being completely honest, no books, no motive other than to share. I was a geneticist with the CSIRO Australia, these events were so profound they changed my life. Its interesting because before all of this stuff happened I just ridiculed those who discussed such things, I guess science was my religion....

Thank you for spending the time to read my thread.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Its a real shame you decide to respond in the exact same way I would have a few years back. Thanks for at least reading my thread, we are all entitled to our opinions on these things. Lets just say I have a little more tolerance for those who make these claims and those who dismiss them. I guess that is the luxury I can afford myself after experiencing both sides of the coin.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
So you have some sort of mental breakdown and decide to share with ATS..instead of seeking the medical help you need?

Did you read where he said?

"I sought medical advice but they could not find anything wrong. I accept after 7 years of this stuff that there are experiences people have which cannot be explained."

people in need of psychiatric help never seek it because some ATS users encourage these people instead of telling them the real deal.

The literature of the "out of body" experience phenomenon goes back to biblical times. In fact it can be induced fairly easily without drugs. There's nothing to be "fixed." The interpretation varies from person to person, but that's all. Try it out yourself. There are a million and one resources online if you want to know something about the subject first hand. It's physiological and anyone can experience it.

Please get help.

If you can't bothered to read that the OP did seek help.

Don't waste his time playing amateur clinician.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Yep thats an obe alright. View Rich2150x on youtube for many of the answers you are seeking. (Also links via sleep paralysis threads here).

P.S. ignore mental health comments. It's difficult to talk to most people about these sorts of things as we have all been "programmed" into making a mockery of it all..anyone who mentions an alien or ufo, and instantly in our subconscious we're snigering and instantly not believing! Why is this !!?? Instead preferring to go with the opinions of "experts" who have not experienced it, who say the world is flat..etc.

This needs to be talked about, and more people need to wake up.
edit on 27-5-2013 by vivid1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

Thank you for the link, I will be sure to check it out. I am ok with the attacks, I was expecting it.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Charlyboy

I woke up in my bed, exhausted and a little nervous ...

I managed to slightly shift my position so I was looking straight at this entity (that was exhausting btw).

I went through a period of about 2 weeks where I was experiencing total peace

Waves of tingling up and down my body that build with intensity.

Were there any other aspects about the experience, physically speaking, that you remember?

If you get the chance you might want to check your U2Us.

Thank you for sharing Charly,
-Xt

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Who's the issue here? Smeone trying to share something personal or some passive agressive douch spraying bad vibes. You could have made your point an other way. You're obviously an idiot.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless
The mind can play some fascinating tricks.
Too bad this isn't on tape, it would have calmed you in the sense that it was nothing. But it'd be quite frightening to realize that it's in the mind.

If this happens often when you sleep, you should record yourself sleeping and solve the mystery.

Unless what is happening is of interdimensional origin. One of the reasons the whole 'alien abuduction' subject is dismissed as dreams or fantasy or 'tricks of the mind' is that most people refuse to believe that anything other than our solid physical world is of any value or consequence to us.

Thanks for sharing your experiences Charlyboy they are very interesting, there are plenty of people here on ATS that have experienced similar things. You will get naysayers but that's just the way it is!

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
Unless what is happening is of interdimensional origin.

What is "interdimensional"?

One of the reasons the whole 'alien abuduction' subject is dismissed as dreams or fantasy or 'tricks of the mind' is that most people refuse to believe that anything other than our solid physical world is of any value or consequence to us.

No. The reason why alien abductions are explained as dreams or fantasy is because we are very well aware that our mind is perfectly capable of doing just that.
The reason why "alien abductions" that are claimed to be alien abductions are dismissed is partly because of above, and partly because we are yet to see any proof that aliens exist and that they in that case would have visited us.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Judging by your avatar, you telling people they need help seems hypocritical. Seriously though, id say what I realky want to say to you, but the t and c of this site prevents it.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Wow... I am impressed. As another user said, your life is a sci-fi movie and i agree.

It would be awesome to meet someone like you with these stories in person. There is so much interesting things i could ask you.

Have you ever wondered how close you can get to them? Did u sense if they are open or closed in terms of sociability? This is some crazy stuff i cant get my head around, very exciting!

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I have had weird things happen from an early age. (That's a story I have already told in many different threads, one day I should put them in one thread.)

Then I went into science got an ONC and then a HNC in Biochemistry, worked at Wellcome's making animal vaccines, then got married and had kids I was brought up from the age of 5 as a Christian and they can be very nasty when you disagree with their views. So I never said anything about the OBEs and entity spotting, etc.

I also knew how people felt about the UFOs (the first UFO I saw was in 1990 outside the College and the picture of it appeared in the local newspaper-so I was lucky, I had proof even at the time I 'knew' what it was and I knew it a type of guardianship.) My sister can't see them, said it was a helicopter even though my teenagers were telling me it's not a helicopter there's no sound..... I told them my sister has a brain washed brain and refuses to see the truth. It's scares her too much.

In fact the only people I can talk to about the abductions and such, is my own abducted family, sometimes even ATS is too scary. I have to check how much stress I can take.

I share most of my orb spotting with my youngest teenager. One we saw at a camping site. There had been storms that day and a rainbow appeared in the sky. I was standing on my Landrover trying to take a photo of it when a silver orb started to dance around the rainbow. It seemed to be in joy and getting a blessing from it.
Later I found out rainbows appear in our dimension and the 5th dimension-amazing.

I feel odd that I am not a typical UFO nut, nor a typical scientist nor a typical christian. I don't fit in anywhere although that doesn't really bother me it just makes small talk rather boring as I can't talk about anything that I am in to.

I and many others feel it's going to get a bit rougher soon, so just keep going and make sure you keep a piece of iron on you at all times.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Hey there, thanks for your response, it is a shame people just ridicule without experience. I don't really talk about orbs but I see them fairly consistently, there is also a strange shadow phenomena that is seen by myself and friends. I am also lucky that my experiences are often shared with others, a fact that is often ignored by those who cant accept these experiences, what ever they are.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

To be honest I don't have a clue, but I had one very interesting encounter with a random bloke on a plane. I had not said a word to him and neither had I seen him before. we were about to start our decent into mexico and I looked over to his tray table. His Ipad was on and he had notes open. The title said, 'TO THE BLOKE SITTING NEXT TO ME'. I looked away thinking what on earth?? Then I looked back and the text said 'you were put in that seat for a specific reason, the things you are experiencing are not as simple as you think, you dont understand the complexity' he had attached his email which I wrote down. I had some very interesting email conversations with him with regard to stuff I had not even considered. To be honest it was a bit scary. If you want to know more drop me a message and I will be a bit more specific.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join