It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That was freaky..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

I would see a doctor and tell them what you experienced. I have had something similar before, and never got it checked, but the pain was in my right arm, not left.
I think it was an anxiety attack for myself, but it did scare me.

You could very well have a heart condition. I would see a doc.
Stuff like that is nothing to play with.

Better to be safe than sorry.
I should take my own advice.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

Thanks for all the concern.

First: I'm still alive!!

Just came back from a two visit to the hospital and I feel like I've been run over by a truck. I'm gonna take a nice hot bath and hopefully get sleep.

I'll get back as soon as a wake up.

Peace

welcome home OM
Glad all is well
Suppose we'll have to put up with a bit longer

Cody

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
OK,pain on both sides of the chest is unusual ,but radiation to the jaw,and "it felt like an elephant sat on my chest" ,are classic .

The fact you say ,"I tried to walk it off",makes me think it lasted at least 15 minutes ...?
It sounds cardiac .It could be angina .
You need to go get checked out .
Chances are good you will have an EKG done,but its probably too late to do an enzyme level .
It could be nothing ,or it could be the beginning of something you should get a handle on sooner rather than later.
No idea how old you are ,but you can be young,and have a heart attack .
I hope your fine ,in any case

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Ok,I see you were dizzy for half and hour too.

Yah,just call your GP ,set up an appt. Better safe than sorry . If it happens again ,go to the E/R .
I am assuming you are male .
How old are you ,and do you have any other medical issues ? You can PM me if you like .
I'm new,but I will figure out how to use PMs

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Sorry. I keep reading thru it part way .
35 and healthy . Go see your GP . Is there a cardiac history in the men in your family ?
That could be important

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

In no way am I saying that this is the correct diagnosis, but I don't have the flu and at least once a week for years I get the excruciating pains you're talking about: Chest pains, jaw, and left arm (especially the underarm). My cure is a few quick gulps of carbonated ginger ale that causes me to burp. Pain relieved. It's just gas. Hopefully this is it for you too.

Yeah I don't know if this helps you OP but I had the same issue and it took years for me to figure out the cause. Turns out it was eating raw onions. And the pain was incredibly sharp, dominating the left side of my body. It never reached my jaw, but hovered in the chest and shoulder region.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join