It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati Exposed - their own mouths!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Here we have Richard Branson, Olivia Wilde, Bono and Matt Damon all admit to being illuminati and having meetings.

Can you believe it. They don't even lie about it. I mean. This is HUGE. What do you guys think, how can they get away with this???

I searched for it but could not find it, and if Samuru can't find it, then it just does NOT exist. Do not complain.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Why do rich people make poorer people feel guilty about the world so they give money, they have the money, they could save so many lives but push it onto the public. They probably do contribute but if they cared about it instead of the good PR that will follow for them being a good guy, they might put more money in instead of asking us.

And the Illuminati, not saying i believe they exist, but using them in this campaign in this way, ridiculing their existence, makes it seem like they are acknowledging they exist but passing it off as a joke in my opinion

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Just been to the website - it's a real protest.

Albeit an odd one

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I heard the real conspiracy is covering for Bono's constipation. In this regard he was the world record holder for the biggest turd.

But Randy from Southpark proved he could hold it longer than anyone.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I really have no idea wth I just watched.

What does the Illuminati have to do with water?

Anyone else laugh at this or were you just as confused as I was?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

I really have no idea wth I just watched.

What does the Illuminati have to do with water?

Anyone else laugh at this or were you just as confused as I was?

I think they are playing on the popularized youtube videos which claim most of Hollywood to be part of "the Illuminati", a global secret society trying to create the NWO, who drops hints and signs in modern popular culture tv, movies and songs... Which Jay-Z, Dick Cheney, and George Bush are senior members of, and, their main goal besides the New World Order, would be to trick us stupid humans by telling us about our futures in mainstream media, like episodes of Simpsons, where, there secretly tell of all their evil plans hidden in code. Their end ambition of course is to put as all in FEMA camps where we are fed nothing but GMO corn and we are probably plugged into alien rectums for battery charging or something similar.

God... I thought this was common knowledge.

Oh, and I think Nibiru fits in there somewhere too. And chemtrails, don't forget chemtrails. Its what they use to make use think Bono is talented.
edit on 26-5-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
These pretentious celebrity windbags could fix these problems they pretend to support in less than a week's time.

IF they really cared, they would just shut up and actually start helping the world.

The hypocrisy of these super-rich 'celebrities' is astonishing!

They have no right to expound about poverty in Africa in front of the cameras; and then come back to their mansions and huge bank accounts.

They only PRETEND to care while at the same time they make light of Illuminati "conspiracy theories".

These NWO created fake charities don't even give money to the needy.

Instead they ask US to do it (who have no money BTW thanks to THEM).

I suspect that 99% of their "charity" money actually goes into their "MKULTRA slave training fund" instead.

edit on 26-5-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

I heard the real conspiracy is covering for Bono's constipation. In this regard he was the world record holder for the biggest turd.

But Randy from Southpark proved he could hold it longer than anyone.

Yes, but we know the truth about that.

Bono is a *spoilers* all along!!!!

Originally posted by Ellis1234
And the Illuminati, not saying i believe they exist, but using them in this campaign in this way, ridiculing their existence, makes it seem like they are acknowledging they exist but passing it off as a joke in my opinion

I think it was fun, it's showing that what once was the realm of obscure conspiracy websites, is now in a lot of peoples minds. And it hopefully will lead to a tempered attitude when discussing these things.

As opposed to an all out "Illuminati lizards beatles osama reptilians!!!!" ramblings that have been paraded around in the past.

-- As to them being rich and all that.

had it been mrs Polly Walker from Idaho, and her old yappy poodle Rufus, would anyone have cared any more? Or less? I think the idea is, not everyone, but some people, look at these folk and listen.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Actually, that is common knowledge, especially on this site, but what does it have to do with their protest? I'm all for a good laugh but this video misses its mark in my opinion.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
If you think about it, no one should believe anything an actor says. They LIE for a living! They get paid to lie!

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by boncho

Actually, that is common knowledge, especially on this site, but what does it have to do with their protest? I'm all for a good laugh but this video misses its mark in my opinion.

Matt Damon is constipated so he wants the other illuminati to feel what he's going through?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Ooooooh! But of course! Damn that went right over my head!

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I think they are desperate and are acting like a wannabe hip step father who molested you just a little. I mean what is happening is that many people are turning off their TV and heading to the internet. They see that the viral videos are not Hollywood productions
The shudder factor has just been turned up a notch. Soo good, don't go to the bathroom and explode into a smoldering pile of # for all I care.
ETA:I'll believe its a movement when they start building outhouses in their million dollar mansions LOL!

edit on 27-5-2013 by Emeraldous because: meh

edit on 28-5-2013 by Emeraldous because: lol made a funny pic

new topics

top topics

join