It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Father must use destruction to get mans attention

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I'm doubtful that I understand your personal outlook on life yet.

One should not try to understand I, but the message that is given. I am not here for that reason.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Sounds kinda like you passed a test...

I think it is just one of those things that happens to people. Delirium does not improve the soul in my opinion. It's just a nightmare that you can't wake up from until the physical ailment is relieved first.

Anyway, thanks for your vote of confidence

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena
reply to post by jhill76

As you are typing this, you have not been removed. Being removed, means death to the vessel.

I'll have to catch up in your thread. I'm doubtful that I understand your personal outlook on life yet. I'll try to catch up.

To explain further. Being removed is being removed from Earth and being taken back above, or to the sitting area, until the appointed time that Father has set forth.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by jmdewey60

I would suggest that what is really going on is not some god type being showing you things, but what you imagine God must be like, based on experiences you have had and on general observations you have made.

I did not state vision, I stated went forward, they are two separate things.

It is impossible to go forward in time, before the actual decisions are made. I can only speculate what you are basing your unsound information upon, but it is not truth.
At best, there are entities which can base their best guess on assimilated information, such as collective thoughts and decisions made from previous similar circumstances. The more influential the entity-- throne, dominion, principality, power, etc-- the more information at its disposal, the better the guess. But surpassing the actual moment of a future decision is only done and known by One. Unless you are told by God Himself, anything else is speculative.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

Unless you are told by God Himself, anything else is speculative.

Father can place one how he sees fit. Father is not bound by time, as man is. Above, there is no sense of time, only in the physical there is. When ones from above come here, they must be updated on all situations first, then they are allowed to reach in. This is done, because they have to be correct on their timing for here.

But surpassing the actual moment of a future decision is only done and known by One.

This is of truth, why do you think I think differently? If you understood, you will not try to make assumptions based on myself.
edit on 27-5-2013 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by pthena
reply to post by Akragon

Sounds kinda like you passed a test...

I think it is just one of those things that happens to people. Delirium does not improve the soul in my opinion. It's just a nightmare that you can't wake up from until the physical ailment is relieved first.

Anyway, thanks for your vote of confidence

Don't be decieved my friend... everytthing happens for a reason...

Although in many cases that reason is beyound our understanding... So we pass it off as coinsidence...

Coinsidence does not exist.. even the word defines itself

Either way im very glad you made it through

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Brother summed it up for all. Love your neighbor as yourself. Many do not love self. If one does not love self, he can not love his neighbor.

Now that you put it this way. I think that I may have learned to love myself a little more through suffering. I was sure aware of myself! So maybe I do love others more. But that's for others to say. They will be the judge.

Okay, I'll keep reading. I'm still on page 1

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Now that you put it this way. I think that I may have learned to love myself a little more through suffering. I was sure aware of myself! So maybe I do love others more. But that's for others to say. They will be the judge.

Throughout time, I use to worry about how the "others" viewed self, I have since learned to only care how Father views me throughout all situations.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I assume you're referring to the Holy Spirit, yet fail to see your point in that regard.

The one not spoken of is the one whom left us, and went on to do his own.

Men chose to subject creation to destruction, not God.

From my OP:
If man would listen to those smaller scale attention grabbers, Father would not have to use destruction. But, since man does not respond, he has to take other measures to get ones to step back and learn of their own doings.

Maybe you are trying to disagree, when there is no disagreement.

I disagree with the seeming insinuation that God seeks to punish His beloved creation. And just because mankind made way for corruption to enter creation, does not necessarily mean that all circumstances of destruction are retributions upon the whole of mankind. Destruction is for the seed of the serpent, salvation is for the children of God. The wheat grows with the tares and the rain falls on them both, yet it is the nature of the tares which incite the wrath, not those whom have chosen to take upon themselves the nature of Christ-- Jesus of Nazareth. There is much power in that name. Is that why you cannot speak it?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

There is much power in that name. Is that why you cannot speak it?

There is no power in speaking Jesus. There is power in the intent in speaking it though. I do not report to Brother, I report to Father. This is why I speak of Father more than I do Brother.

If it is required.
Jesus is Lord here, and above!

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I was listening to a preacher a few weeks ago speaking about the New Jerusalem. He stated that most of the saved will be outside the gates of the city because of taking salvation but not taking the character.

Some people like the country better. It's God's country after all.

If all the people were to be in the city, then who would play with the dogs who can never go in. I like dogs.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Have you ever been sitting around watching TV while having a conversation with someone and as you say a certain word, someone on the TV says that word at the exact same time? I have had that happen on more than one occasion.

Would you consider that to be a coincidence, or would you think that there was a reason behind that happening? I'm not being obtuse, just curious.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by WashMoreFeet

It is impossible to go forward in time, before the actual decisions are made.

I'm thinking of the verse "With my Father in Heaven, everything is possible". Would that be a lie?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Unless you are told by God Himself, anything else is speculative.

Father can place one how he sees fit. Father is not bound by time, as man is. Above, there is no sense of time, only in the physical there is. When ones from above come here, they must be updated on all situations first, then they are allowed to reach in. This is done, because they have to be correct on their timing for here.

But surpassing the actual moment of a future decision is only done and known by One.

This is of truth, why do you think I think differently? If you understood, you will not try to make assumptions based on myself.

I understand that you believe you are an angel from above who has been reincarnated and born into human flesh. I understand that you think you have first-hand knowledge, experience and interaction with heavenly host, including exclusive information acquired through your own "past" experience and even from God Himself.

However if you were truly of "above", there could be no error found in you, so it seems you fail in that regard starting with the fact that angelic host are not born of human women, neither of anything else in all creation. Heavenly host were created eternal, not born. Any entity of "above" which defiles itself with human intercourse or self-propagation through human progeny is by nature, damned and fallen. Anything born of flesh under those circumstances is of same nature.

Certain rank of heavenly host have the ability to manipulate matter on a molecular scale and assume human flesh to encompass their form, however when such is done, the circumstances are always and solely for the purpose of carrying out a specific task assigned to them by God, in which any human witness to such circumstances is left without question as to Whom that host is serving, His name and to Whom they direct any and all glory.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

However if you were truly of "above", there could be no error found in you, so it seems you fail in that regard starting with the fact that angelic host are not born of human women, neither of anything else in all creation.

Brother was born from a female, and he is above all.

Heavenly host were created eternal, not born.

This is truth, why do you think I think differently? "Angels" as you call them were created before man. When placed here on Earth for tasks, they can be either placed (appear out of nowhere), or born into a human vessel as Brother was.

Certain rank of heavenly host have the ability to manipulate matter on a molecular scale and assume human flesh to encompass their form, however when such is done, the circumstances are always and solely for the purpose of carrying out a specific task assigned to them by God, in which any human witness to such circumstances is left without question as to Whom that host is serving, His name and to Whom they direct any and all glory.

Unless said entity has multiple tasks assigned to them, then they are allowed to be here longer.

Ezekiel 9:2

Six men soon appeared from the upper gate that faces north, each carrying a deadly weapon in his hand. With them was a man dressed in linen, who carried a writer's case at his side. They all went into the Temple courtyard and stood beside the bronze altar.

These "men" were soldiers from above. Do you think those at that time, gave glory to Father for this? They did not think these men were angels from above.

*Many would be surprised if they spoke to their guide (guardian angel), many falsehoods would be corrected.

I understand that you believe you are an angel from above who has been reincarnated and born into human flesh. I understand that you think you have first-hand knowledge, experience and interaction with heavenly host, including exclusive information acquired through your own "past" experience and even from God Himself.

I did not state this to you.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

There is no power in speaking Jesus. There is power in the intent in speaking it though. I do not report to Brother, I report to Father. This is why I speak of Father more than I do Brother.

If it is required.

Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Matthew 28:18

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by WashMoreFeet

If it is required.

Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Matthew 28:18

This is correct inside of creation, Brother is Lord. But, outside of the bubble, authority is of Fathers, and Father alone.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Being removed is being removed from Earth and being taken back above, or to the sitting area, until the appointed time that Father has set forth.

I read a story once that pretty much said that God came down to Earth and breathed life into some dirt, and man became a living soul. So above doesn't seem very far from the Earth. I am an Earthman, not a spaceman.

Throughout time, I use to worry about how the "others" viewed self, I have since learned to only care how Father views me throughout all situations.

Two things: Jesus said
"Matt 5: 23 “If therefore you are offering your gift at the altar, and there remember that your brother has anything against you, 24 leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift."

"Matt 6:14 “For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you don’t forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses."

Taken together, these sayings of Jesus seem to say that how we deal with one another has much to do with how the Father views us.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I read a story once that pretty much said that God came down to Earth and breathed life into some dirt, and man became a living soul. So above doesn't seem very far from the Earth. I am an Earthman, not a spaceman.

At that time, above was very close to Earth. But, as time nears to the end of this cycle, above has moved further away. Father does the removing, man can not be removed on his own.

Taken together, these sayings of Jesus seem to say that how we deal with one another has much to do with how the Father views us.

This is correct. I am speaking of others in the unseen. (guides, elders, archs, etc.) I use to always try to please them, when focus should be on Father alone.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by Akragon

Have you ever been sitting around watching TV while having a conversation with someone and as you say a certain word, someone on the TV says that word at the exact same time? I have had that happen on more than one occasion.

Would you consider that to be a coincidence, or would you think that there was a reason behind that happening? I'm not being obtuse, just curious.

There are no coinsidences...

Little syncronicities happen all the time... Its like God winking at you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join