It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valid Questions - RE - Lee Rigby.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
So this morning a friend text me a link to watch a YT vid that apparently shows how the Woolwich attack was hoaxed.. Attached to the link was a warning to watch it quick before it got pulled, as per usual I followed the link and it had been removed... Dunno what the video held in store...

I had my morning coffee and opened the days paper - to find Woolwich is still the main story - no surprise there.

I had a quick Google under the heading "Woolwich hoax" and only found a few 'debunkers' stating the best argument these 'conspiracy theorists' have got is the fact there's no blood anywhere but on the killers hands.

The mainstream view is "so what, that doesn't mean hoax".

Well.... Not being funny, but shouldn't there have been LOTS of blood?

I'm no forensic scientist - but I DO have common sense:

Neck severed - hacked to bits.. There SHOULD have been blood splatter up the killers, and Lee *should* have been lying in a pool of blood.

Ever seen a neck severed? I have - and its bloomin messy!!

So, valid question.... Where's the God damned blood?!

I don't mean to be insensitive - it's not a nice subject to discuss - never the less, it needs discussed.

Other aspects that interest me include the fact it took 20 minutes for any emergency responce to arrive.
That's dodgey.

Secondly, I find it odd how the passers by didn't seem to phased by the whole incident.
There were women standing there and walking past - apparently NOT in FEAR of the crazed mad murderer!!
That's dodgey.

Thirdly, I knew it would only be a matter of time until the authorities admitted they had connections with the men.
And offered them work.
That's dodgey.

All these mad men have been approached by the authorities. Shouldn't that indicate something?

Lastly, closing thoughts, is there no CCTV of the car hit?

I'm just wondering about the lack of blood - the only thing I can think of that would provide and answer as to "where's the blood".. Is that fact that he was dead before the knife attacks.

Obviously a dead body doesn't bleed.

I'm not saying anything for certain - I am however, hoping someone here can explain the lack of blood to my self.

Thanks in advance.
edit on 26-5-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Has anybody got an answer?!?! Lol

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Yeah i have a thought.

What if the sight of a machete wielding maniac gave him a heart attack?
Maybe his heard stopped pumping before the knifing?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Yes. Go to liveleak or ogrish and watch a real actual beheading.

Then you'll see.

other than that, will any answers provide you with any answers?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
There was tons of blood, behind the car, where Lee was run over. There are also trails of blood, where the poor sod had probably tried to escape. I guess by the time he reached the road, most blood was already out, seriously, there is a massive puddle to the right of the car, several litres. I will not try and find a picture because it is quite upsetting but you will find them easily enough on the internet.

We have just come back from Charleton, which is right next to Woolwich [where we used to live for a while] and it is all a bit too close to home for me. If one attack was NOT a hoax, it is this one.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Lee rigby was not killed in the middle of the road, he was hit by the car and landed against the wall in front of the car. The two attackers jumped out and set about him whe he lay injured. They then dragged his body into the middle of the road.

There was a huge puddle of blood in front of the car by the wall, and markings where he was dragged across the pavement.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Thanks - looks like I'd have to watch that video to see for my self.

I don't look forward to it.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
NVM
edit on 26-5-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Discussed in other areas. Since the question has been answered to the OP's satisfaction, I'm closing this.

top topics

join