It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Public Offer For The President Of The United States

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
"A Public Offer For The President Of The United States"?
I'll bid .59¢. And that's asking alot.

Sold to the highest bidder! Now you are the one who gets to call him.
"Er um Mr. president, we have this crazy idea here that you would actually take a lie detector test. What you will do it? Marvelous! Ok so when exactly does heck freeze over Mr. president?".

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I wouldn't even trust a lie detector test. He could easily be administered some kind of drug to alter the way his body reacts when he lies through his teeth.
edit on 26-5-2013 by introV because: spelling error

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Like this would shut up the Obama haters.

You started off with an attack against those that might disagree with you, so I must ask:
Why do you hate those of us that would like some answers to some VERY legitimate questions?

Also, you seem to feel that questioning Mr. Obama is blasphemy! Why is that?

I tend to feel that worshiping false idols is even more blasphemous.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 26-5-2013 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jibajaba

Originally posted by jibajaba
he is either
A) guilty by association
B) doesn't have a clue and is the worst potus of all time - yes - worse than Jimmy Carter.

You forgot about:
C) The ringleader
D) All of the above

See ya,
Milt

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Since I feel you need more information on the IRS scandal, you may want to visit my thread for a very recent update. I have 100% proof of the IRS targeting continuing on May 6, 2013. Pease check out my last post in that thread. On May 6, 2013, Linchpins of Liberty's, received a 3 page letter from the IRS. A half of a page alone asks questions about books they read and distributed. Along with the authors names. Etc.. Etc.. Etc.. The information they are requesting 2 years into their request for non profit status, will take your breath away. My post provides an actual IRS letter for your reading pleasure.

Proof! The Whitehouse Lied! IRS Targeting Continued 1 Year Past Investigation Cessation

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Ok i dunno if y'all know this or not but the polygraph is a joke,
it is not useful for telling truth from lies even with a trained
operator, it is not admissible in court for a good reason, its
vulnerable to manipulation by the person giving the test
or the person receiving the test, something as simple
as flexing your sphincter can manipulate the results or
at the very least make them completely inconclusive, useless
idea.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Looks like Issa is the one that needs to take a polygraph test and be investigated

It's too bad Media Matters didn't dig into Obama's past before the 2008 election. There's no telling what they might have uncovered if they weren't so biased.

Getting news like that from Media Matters is like getting news about Iran from DebkaFile.

edit on 27-5-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

The Polygraph is ineffective in some cases, and subject to variables.

However, the answers to your questions are as follows,,,
1) No
2) No
3) No
4) No
5) No
6) No

7) Yes, these are the most honest and accurate answers I can share with you
at this given moment in time.

May God Bless You,Your Fellow Citizens, and this Great Nation,The United States of America.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I doubt a polygraph would produce usable results. Polygraphs are not reliable on children, sociopaths (narcissistic or otherwise), psychopaths, bipolars, MPDs or the insane (criminal or otherwise). I think Obama fits at least two of those categories.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Did you even look up the repercussions of impersonating the president before posting this?

The crime of false impersonation is defined by federal statutes and by state statutes that differ from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Most state laws also provide that the impersonation of a public official is a criminal act.

impersonation

edit on 27-5-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Are you Obama?

If not it is uncanny you sound just like him. Blame Bush.
edit on 27-5-2013 by Diisenchanted because: blame bush

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I am not impersonating anyone.
I am offering answers to questions presented
on an anonymous forum.

No where did I claim to be other than who I am.

Wildmanimal

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina

Since I feel you need more information on the IRS scandal, you may want to visit my thread for a very recent update. I have 100% proof of the IRS targeting continuing on May 6, 2013. Pease check out my last post in that thread. On May 6, 2013, Linchpins of Liberty's, received a 3 page letter from the IRS. A half of a page alone asks questions about books they read and distributed. Along with the authors names. Etc.. Etc.. Etc.. The information they are requesting 2 years into their request for non profit status, will take your breath away. My post provides an actual IRS letter for your reading pleasure.

Proof! The Whitehouse Lied! IRS Targeting Continued 1 Year Past Investigation Cessation

I found this CNN opinion piece quite educational.

After the Supreme Court's Citizens United decision, it became possible for a 501(c)(4) organization to engage in unlimited amounts of political spending. It thus also became possible for a political organization to use the tax law to hide the identity of donors. After Citizens United, the abuse the IRS is tasked with policing is whether an organization that claims to be a "social welfare" organization is in reality a political organization in disguise.

So the IRS, when faced with a deluge of new applications for 501(c)(4) status, rightly had to decide whether some or many of these groups were actually political organizations, tax-exempt under section 527, and so subject to disclosure rules.

Primarily for reasons of campaign finance law, the IRS has been put in the position of deciding whether a group is primarily political. This is not a job the IRS is good at or ever will be good at. And as we have seen, it is not a job that we want the IRS to have.

edition.cnn.com...

No doubt, we need some IRS reform. But, I'm still not convinced that this was a deliberate attempt by the IRS agents to squelch the tea party organizations for political reasons. It's more an issue of an over-bureaucratic government agency who was having a hard time doing its job.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
OBAMA is a Liar!!! He should be question! About his age!!!

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
WOW!

These people who put out this ignorance about Obama,

Do they realize how preposterous their position is?

You voted in GW and he gave our country to the International Corporate Bankers.

The very people the constitutional founders of the U.S. fought the revolutionary war to get rid of, in order to establish our liberty,

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Your comment has what to do with this thread? Nobody ever said that G.W. wasn't an idiot.

I seem to remember when Obama got elected he made all these promises. He was going to fix this and fix that.

In reality it is now the American people who are now in a fix.

Obama and his administration have attacked the freedom of the press, They have attacked our right to bare arms They have attacked people with differing political ideologies using the I.R.S. and the E.P.A. In short this administration has done more damage to this country than any administration in my memory. This includes Nixon and Carter.

You can keep blaming Bush, but in reality Obama was going to fix this. He has done nothing but make it worse. He has the same idea you do blame it all on Bush. Meanwhile he has done nothing to fix anything. So ya as long as people like you are willing to make excuses for this administration nothing will ever change. We will continue in this downward spiral.

My dream is that one day people will wake then we can begin to fix the problem. What do you say until that time lets just blame Bush I mean really it was only 5 short years ago that Bush was in office. He must be quite a powerful man to still be screwing things up 5 years after leaving office

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You forgot to mention A.C.O.R.N. and all the hell they went through.

Oh wait they didn't go through any hell because that was Obama's baby. (seriously)?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I have a better question. For whom do you work for Mr Obama?

Sometimes the most obvious is not obvious as you may think.

I would like to ask Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton and John McCain the same questions.

I see a lot of poisonous snakes hidding in washington lately. They have become experts at orwellian double-speak and that should really scare people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join