It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New App - SkyderAlert - Report Chemtrails - Movie "Look up"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Below is a link to a new app "SkyderAlert" that you can take pictures and easily get them to the governing politicians of that area. I think it's an awesome idea but really don't think the government cares and I really doubt that the local governments will ever grow the nuggets to do anything about it.

Look Up

On a side note: I have been a member of ATS for a while now, I usually sit on the sidelines simply reading the work of others and connecting the dots of what TPTB are doing. This is my first thread that I started and sorry that I do not always have/make the time to contribute. I would also like to add that I use ATS as my source to find out what is going on in the world after only the Bible and the web. We are a mixed family here and I really appreciate all the work you all do, weather I agree with you or not.

With that said, I believe this family has revealed the true intent of the chemtrails. I have not seen a post that the dots were connected yet, so I will attempt that here.

Two things happening in the US, that everyone who learns about them, seem to oppose greatly are: chemtrails and GMO's. I just read saw an ATS post the other day about the US govt. made and agreement with monsanto to do large scale planting of drought/heat resistance crops. In the video (Look Up) the one meteorologist stated that the chemtrails are actually causing global warming. So, to me that tells me that if you did enough research you would find that monsanto is the one funding the spraying.
Why would they do it? Two major reasons come to my mind. Population control (watch the video) and crop dominance. If we are sick on a mass scale it is hard to stop a dictator (or anything evil) from taking over and if we cannot grow crops that are resistant to what they are spraying, then we cannot eat! AND a doctor will never be a match to eating good healthy food when it comes to health care.

Are we doomed? No. Will many suffer? Yes. So how can we stop supporting monsanto? Grow and eat as much food as you can. How can you grow food that is not affected by the spraying? Aquaponics

I do not even believe if everybody did that, that would end monsanto. In the movie "the Corporation" it is explained how the path between monsanto and our government is a revolving door. Meaning that many of our "leaders" came from the offices of monsanto. So if we were success at threatening the end of monsanto, I would expect the government to get very hostile which it is already headed there.

On another side note: I do not believe that the above it the only reason for the spraying, it is just some of the reasons for the spraying. I work/worked in a food distribution warehouse. One week before the OK tornado the company was sending out supply pallets, that normally do not go out. I was not building the pallets, so I only know what was on them by what I could see. There was lots of foam containers (to hand out food), cups, plastic gloves, and lots of sturdy plastic bins (maybe for the actual food). There was a lot pallets and about a week of them. I do not remember seeing labels on them, so I do not know where they were going but that also means that they were not tracked. I may be wrong in making that connection but it seemed very odd for one week we started moving products (not food) one week before a "natural disaster" and we stopped moving about two days after the tornado.

Peace to the remaining remnant!
edit on 26-5-2013 by BelieveInEnoch because: What is the reason of me having to state why I did an edit?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Applause! Great post!!! I always takes vids and pics of chem-spraying in our area. I am floored by the people, even here on ATS that deny the fact that spraying is going on. There is a ton of proof on the Internet hyway of spraying but yet...people still deny. Most times if someone is denying and loudly....it's true.

I believe a lot of our bad bad weather that seems to have killed more Americans then ever before is caused by HARRP attacts to. If you watch radar you can see the circle and square radar spikes from (some) machine and 9-10x's you will see deadly deadly tornaado's and huge rains coming after these spikes w/in a 24 hr period.

F&S ...thank-you for info...

Here's a video of spraying going on in my area. It was my 1st vid ever so I apologize if you think it's cheesy...lol I did use Elton Johns " funeral for a friend " as the back-ground which even today I find quite appropriate...lol

Thanks again for the info....we need to try and let people know of this waking giant of death....dum dum dum...lol

Grt falls and chem spraying

edit on 26-5-2013 by tracehd1 because: Fix

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Search = already posted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
I am floored by the people, even here on ATS that deny the fact that spraying is going on.

That's because those of us who had the required education in school know how contrails are formed, and know that they can linger or dissipate based on the weather conditions at contrail altitude.

Which brings me to:

There is a ton of proof on the Internet hyway of spraying but yet...people still deny.

Actually, there's zero scientific evidence to suggest any spraying is going on. The only kind of "evidence" is peoples' opinions. There has never been any verifiable, repeatable scientific evidence.

Here's a video of spraying going on in my area.

That video shows normal, everyday contrails that have been viewed in the skies for almost a century of powered flight.

we need to try and let people know of this waking giant of death

By "letting people know" of something that doesn't exist is called fear-mongering. There's no scientific testing or data, no whistle-blowers, no scientists. Therefore there's no hypothesis. Therefore, there is no "spraying".

"Chemtrailers" need to realize that the more planes that are put in the air, the more contrails are going to be seen:

And i guarantee there's not one single pilot who is going to sit in a plane and spray his own family and children. Sorry, but this "chemtrail" hoax needs to lay down and die already.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

have killed more Americans then ever before is caused by HARRP attacts to.

How utterly embarrassing.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

That's because those of us who had the required education in school know how contrails are formed, and know that they can linger or dissipate based on the weather conditions at contrail altitude.

That's interesting there bub. Seeing how I see chemtrails in all weather, year round. Thanks for your worthless criticism. Maybe I was wrong when I said I appreciate the work you all do, it seems some work really hard at denying simple logic.

B
edit on 26-5-2013 by BelieveInEnoch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

have killed more Americans then ever before is caused by HARRP attacts to.

How utterly embarrassing.

What is so embarrassing about that. If it was so embarrassing, why didn't you enlighten us? Instead you bashed and went on, thanks for the great contribution. Any more comments from the lazy azz peanut gallery?

B

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BelieveInEnoch
Seeing how I see chemtrails in all weather, year round.

That statement makes no sense. CONtrails can be seen in all weather, all year round.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BelieveInEnoch

How do you think weather at ground level applies to the atmosphere miles over your head?

Read a book. I suggest a weather guide. You need it.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

You are embarrassing yourself because your claims are not based on anything but faith that all internet "science" is correct.
It's not.
Real science is correct, and is available on the internet. You have just never found it.
Your statement about the weather proves it.
If you are not embarrassed, you should be.
You should also be embarrassed about using the "search" feature here. There are two threads about this already, one on the app and one on the video. How can you not have found either one?
The one about the app and is mine, originally posted before they went live a few weeks ago.
edit on 26-5-2013 by stars15k because: just being observant

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

That statement makes no sense. CONtrails can be seen in all weather, all year round.

Yep that's right but I'm not the one trying to say chemtrails are contrails that stick around because of the weather, no wonder my statement didn't make sense to you.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

it seems some work really hard at denying simple logic.

Like yourself, is that what your implying?

I mean you posted this

Seeing how I see chemtrails in all weather, year round.

How do your eyes perform a chemical analysis?

How is it that what you see are not contrails?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

The "embarrassing" comment was not mine, nor about mine. So you bash me because I did not do a search for what you had post before but yet you are attacking me for something that you could read enough to know I did not say.
So it seems the flying pig is jealous he did not connect the dots,

Onk, onk

B

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Persistent contrails DO stick around because of weather, and persistent contrails are frequently identified as "chemtrails". There are more of them now due to new engine technologies, so people are saying that there is more spraying going on.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Well, that's what the entire Chemtrail hoax says they are, so what do you think they are if not that?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Why would they do it? Two major reasons come to my mind. Population control (watch the video) and crop dominance. If we are sick on a mass scale it is hard to stop a dictator (or anything evil) from taking over

Considering that we are all living longer, and science is coming on in leaps and bounds to prevent us all dieing younger..........where exactly is the "sickness on a mass scale"?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I am talking about your OP.
That you believe in "chemtrails", all my post applies.
I think everyone who believes in "chemtrails" should be embarrassed, going up a magnitude with each other nonsense, unscientific conspiracy they try to meld with it.
So embarrassment squared for you. You added GMO Monsanto.
Add HAARP, then that would be embarrassed cubed.
As to connecting the dots, the title of this thread has been discussed. Just because you want to mix in more crap stuff doesn't change that. It's a forum so both sides should be discussed.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Maybe I was wrong when I said I appreciate the work you all do, it seems some work really hard at denying simple logic.

What are the ten D's?

The ten D's of opposition tactics are discussed in detail in Chapter 35, Section 1: Overview of Opposition Tactics: Recognizing the Ten D's. Just to refresh your memory, however, here they are:
•Deflect
•Delay
•Deny
•Discount
•Deceive
•Divide
•Dulcify
•Discredit
•Destroy
•Deal

Discounting is very similar to denial; the only difference is that the opponent isn't saying the problem doesn't exist - they're just saying it isn't important, or it isn't as big a problem as you know it really is.

ctb.ku.edu...

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I believe a lot of our bad bad weather that seems to have killed more Americans then ever before is caused by HARRP attacts to. If you watch radar you can see the circle and square radar spikes from (some) machine and 9-10x's you will see deadly deadly tornaado's and huge rains coming after these spikes w/in a 24 hr period.

Just wondering where your getting this info from, because it may help you in the long run to quit using that source.

Interestingly enough you get rain with the formation of tornadoes they call it weather and HAARP has nothing to do with either of the two.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

That's interesting there bub. Seeing how I see chemtrails in all weather, year round.

You see contrails because an incoming front causes contrails to form and sometimes persist, but contrails do not create the weather.

In fact when the weather turns cold you are able to produce short lived contrails with your breath.

Here is a good place to start your education on how contrails are caused by weather.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If your really interested in learning this is the place to start.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join