It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me, anyone, please just play attention to what is happening to me

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
How long have you been plagued with this torment? In an apartment there are electronic emissions coming at you from all directions. Could you be very sensitive to this energy? Did you check to see if there were new cell towers, radio towers, or smart meters, etc, installed in your area around the time this started? If you are sensitive to them, the energy could be causing an anxious feeling, that you are interpreting as anxiety, and fear. Take a deep breath, there is nothing to fear, but fear itself. If it is a physical symptom, then you will need to learn to calm yourself. Putting my trust in a higher power has helped me deal with my own anxiety.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Alright, I'm back. Thank you everyone who had contributed positive input. All that was suggested was that I have tinnitus and that's all. I have already shared what has been happening to me with family members, so once again I'll say it's not a big deal anyone believes me or labels me with mental issues, I'm sure all the medical experts on ATS know what they're talking about[end sarcasm]. I'm much more educated than most people on ATS anyways, so I really don't care about the immature responses and wishful psychologists.

One thing I will mention is that the one of the police officers that had visited me was also present at the hospital. This could just be coincidental, but whatever. I don't care. I came here early in the wee hours of the morning and was on edge, that's all. I'm sorry to of ruffled the feathers of conspiracy skeptics. All that matters is what I have told my family.

In fact, I pray to God some of you are right, and these are merely mental health issues. It's not like I want to be right about these things I had earlier claimed. It's just that these tinnitus symptoms have been very intense recently, and the doctors also noticed certain heart issues. In fact, all im going to do is play along to this, and hope everything blows over.

The only thing I will share is what I had been doing work on, that is strictly based on what is already on the internet, and would likely contribute to paranoia. I will also share some of my history with you, and who I am.

I was recently doing lots of outside research in engineering. I had gathered much information about alternative propulsion systems and I was starting to mess around with the mathematics behind it. I am now abandoning this project, solely for mental health issues and nothing more. All you ATS licensed psychologists can celebrate.

I'm also a very liberal person, far beyond most concerning spirituality, religion, and how shall we say, taboo subjects that would not please many. This is well known, I don't try to hide it. I am very well endowed with concepts regarding the esoteric and aboriginal spiritual practices. I have also been involved in the drug trade. There are many reasons why law enforcement would be watching me. I already have a plethora of personal security equipment which let's me keep an eye on local law enforcement, and they know this. Often in life I thought it would be fun to be above the law. Not anymore. I am getting rid of everything and forgetting everything about what I have been involved with in the past.

I have a very good idea of global power factions, their ideologies and world conflicts. I'm wise enough not to oppose anyone, but I'm merely critical of some actions and events of history. Once again, I'm done with all of this.

Please spare me your wishful mental evaluations. You are not professionals. It's likely you are not educated. I am. I find it amusing that some of you try so hard to be internet psychologists, and downright immature about this. You have all highlighted why I am very critical of the masses. As usual, most people are ignorant who wish not to seek true education. I will leave it at that.

This is why I don't even post here that often anyways, and I really don't get involved that often with the conspiracy community. It's not even like I read about this stuff all the time, its like i said. I had other things going on with engineering and other projects for non-profits concurrent with my business studies. These things require me to be of sound mind and in good mental health. I do everything I can to maintain that. I really don't care what most lesser minds think, because that's exactly what you are - pretending to be experts in psychological advice and replying in an immature manner.

All we are going to do is look back on this event, and laugh at the fact that I was merely listening to my MP3 player too much, and caused severe tinnitus to such an extent, I suspected someone was "after me" with psychotronic weapons in the wee hours of the morning. We are going to conclude this was the most likely thing to of happened, to someone like me with such a history in the previously mentioned dealings. Thus, I am dropping all those things I had mentioned out of my life.

I will thank you all to be mature individuals. In fact, the mods can feel free to close this thread because it's attracting very immature uneducated people.
edit on 26-5-2013 by DivineEvolution because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
OP, can you please post some evidence to support your claims?

Otherwise, you come off as a paranoid individual who is spreading crazy around.

What don't they want us to know? Why do we have to search the net for something, that they want hidden?

Or is this just a ploy to get attention?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DivineEvolution

Lets say it is 100% real, I just don't see the benefit of using all these resources to basically harass you. If you were a threat to any type of gvt entity they'd just make it look like a suicide and be on to the next 'target'. I feel sorry for you in that you have to deal with this sort of issue, I hope you find a way to return to being healthy, I'm sure a threat like this imagined even has to be stressful.

I hate to link you to cracked.com but they hit it head on;
www.cracked.com...

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I will tell you what this could mean for them and you in the thread I'am about to author. But pretty much it looks like whatever they are judging you for will be there destination in the next life. If I was them and say I hated you I would watch it cause the last thing I would want is to raise you!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Hey there I just wanted you to know I live out in the country where we barely get a cell phone signal at all, In the winter when there are no frogs,crickets and nighthawks, it is sooo quiet your ears ring. even before I had electricity and satellite internet.

And to conclude whenever I am in an absolutely quiet place this always happens even from when I was a young boy.So don't worry about the ringing it is natural. If you could come to my place to experience it for yourself your mind would be at ease.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

You are asking for help and many are attempting to help you but you seem to ridicule them in return. The examples you provide are not very common...EMP devices that are capable of turning off your computer do not exist...at least as we know it...and why would they do this to your computer...it doesn't stop you from knowing the information you know nor would it stop you from distributing the information....it makes no sense.

I suffer from tinnitus myself and have good days and bad. Mine begin as a result of a tumor like growth and when once removed it seemed to increase...I have good days and bad but certain sounds can trigger a bad episode. As for your phone...maybe somebody dialed the wrong number or a robo dailer and you didn't pick up fast enough.

I do believe if you go to police and a lawyer that you will wind up in the hospital as you cannot prove any of this and frankly it sounds like you need to be in the hospital for an evaluation as you are making yourself even worse.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by DivineEvolution
remote electronic harassment like turning off my pc remotely

I'm only going to respond to this to say that there would be no reason for anyone to turn your PC off remotely. I'd lay money that you're experiencing a hardware malfunction. The primary causes of your PC resetting or shutting off would be due to:

* Bad power supply:
    If the power supply is going bad, it will shut down or restart the PC.

* Failing memory:
    When memory starts going bad, you'll have screen freezes or computer restarts.

* Overheating CPU:
    If the CPU starts overheating, the BIOS is set up to shut down the PC at a certain temperature.

I would suggest not letting failing PC hardware fuel any paranoia. And I would also suggest talking to a PC technician to get your hardware issue resolved before it causes your PC to fail completely.

edit on 26-5-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

You forgot to mention windows update.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

- pretending to be experts in psychological advice and replying in an immature manner.
Please take note that I have done neither of these.

On the first page, you say;

I also suspect its because ive been researching these topics (illuminati, etc.) and gaining respectful ground in the academic world (honours) that I am now a big target.
Would you please share some of your more compelling research findings? I've asked twice but for some reason you don't seem to have anything to offer up.
It could help in a number of different ways if you were to engage in a dialogue about the arcane knowledge you have.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

remote electronic harassment like turning off my pc remotely

I'm only going to respond to this to say that there would be no reason for anyone to turn your PC off remotely. I'd lay money that you're experiencing a hardware malfunction. The primary causes of your PC resetting or shutting off would be due to:

* Bad power supply:
    If the power supply is going bad, it will shut down or restart the PC.

* Failing memory:
    When memory starts going bad, you'll have screen freezes or computer restarts.

* Overheating CPU:
    If the CPU starts overheating, the BIOS is set up to shut down the PC at a certain temperature.

I would suggest not letting failing PC hardware fuel any paranoia. And I would also suggest talking to a PC technician to get your hardware issue resolved before it causes your PC to fail completely.

edit on 26-5-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

Right, because his PC is the root problem here. Meh.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
There were a couple recent C2C.AM shows about this. (I did not listen to them)

edit on 26-5-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I'm only going to respond to this to say that there would be no reason for anyone to turn your PC off remotely. I'd lay money that you're experiencing a hardware malfunction. The primary causes of your PC resetting or shutting off would be due to

If this were true, this would of happened to my laptop again and again if it was a hardware issue. This did not re-occur. It happened when I attempted to download an mp3 for delta and theta brainwave bin-aural beats. it then happened later that night, while not connected to the internet, so i know it wasnt being shut off via hacking through the internet. It had to be an emp gun device. The lap top being shut off remotely only occurred that night.

Furthermore I would of agreed with you , had there not been correlating occurrences of other electronic devices like my game console being turned off, and my television being remotely turned on. In collaboration with the other events, like a high pitch frequency occurring only when I use my laptop (some kind of electronic device used to remotely monitor a pc?) , and never occurs when all electronics are off - this is far too bizarre to be hardware malfunctions.

Once again I will highlight there is no need for ATS to believe me, I am taking everything to a lawyer, and any law enforcement official other than the local police in a professional manner. I have documented everything professionally , like time , location and date occurrence.

I will also be getting my other family members to call the police to see how they react, because they have obviously blacklisted me or whatever and are just going to label me "crazy" . lol i seriously laugh at how over the top this has become, i cant believe this is happening to me , this is all too bizarre to be a coincidence.

I have already discussed this with family members, they are going to be helping me and will be calling a lawyer , the RCMP, SIU, and assistance from aboriginal affairs here.
edit on 26-5-2013 by DivineEvolution because: (no reason given)

Bad memory can shutoff your computer pseudo-randomly. Memory is allocated and utilized in different ways dependent on everything since boot.

Please stop thinking because your laptop power supply fan is whining that an EMP device is more likely. Jebus.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
sounds like a mel gibson movie to me!!!

I want my money back.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Oh and by the way I am not saying I don't believe you, anything is possible. But be sure this is really happening to you and be careful.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

You don't seem to be educated. In fact, you don't seem to have much sense at all.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Not much you can do about it...
Right now - you've gone the path I went - "Okay - I'll drop everything. I'm no longer a threat. Everybody hear that? I'm no longer a threat."
At the time, I was absolutely convinced...just as you.
Now - I know, I was just a fool.
I had just written two blogs that were viewed by a modest number of friends, acquaintances and a particular allotment of "unknown guests"...about my previous happenstance (though shortly after writing - I began to question just how coincidental they were) associations with a couple/few members in the intelligence community.
To this day, I cannot say with all honesty, that what I suspected (believed) at the time, isn't, in fact, what happened - But - I've done a good job of convincing myself-enough to continue plodding and acting as though, it was all simply in my head.
If they are "after" you - who's going to be able to help?
No doctor - psychologist - policeman - politician...is going to believe you (to begin with)... This is not a Hollywood movie - where "the Truth (or Good) will prevail".
It's just "you"... So - take care of yourself.
Retreat back into your shell...and keep your thoughts & plans private.
If you think they're scanning your brain - (or worse - implanting thoughts) - maybe this reality is something entirely-other than what we (humankind) generally perceive.
In any case - I will follow suit with what others have suggested - "Forget about it."
Nothing you can do if they want to do you... Fear makes you a loser...
So - Laugh about it...(in private - others will not understand).

$0.02

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I just burst out laughing after having reread the OP and his other posts - they would go so far as to use "an EMP device" on you!

What are you - a rogue intelligence agent or a former President who wants to "reveal all" or someone who knows things far too great (but if that were true, surely you wouldn't have been snuffed out long ago!)?

edit on 5/26/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I'm sure all the medical experts on ATS know what they're talking about[end sarcasm]. I'm much more educated than most people on ATS anyways, so I really don't care about the immature responses and wishful psychologists propulsion systems and I was starting to mess around with the mathematics behind it. I am now abandoning this project, solely for mental health issues and nothing more. All you ATS licensed psychologists can celebrate.

Bad move man. A lot of people were biting their tongue. Many were being compassionate and trying to help.

Good luck with that ILLUMINATI GESTAPO problem.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
"It's likely you are not educated. I am."

Lol. Stay classy, bro.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

You created this thread and told of the problems you have been having; you asked for peoples help; other members tried to help you.

Ok so...you don't like a lot of the responses you got; and you think many members are not very intelligent; and that you have more education... and that you are more intelligent than many members on here.

It seems to me that you can solve your own problems; and I sincerely hope you do..

edit on 26-5-2013 by caladonea because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2013 by caladonea because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join