It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take Us to Your Leader Human

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienView

Originally posted by JayinAR
An advanced alien species engaging this planet would quickly realize that the source of 90% of the corruption and barbaric behavior is linked directly to the Governments of this world. These aliens woukd likely issue ultimatums to said Governments. Then, if Governments continued to deny their existance, the aliens would eventually reveal themselves. The planet would experience painful transition, but would eventually be much better off with its new knowledge. And corrupt governments would be no more.

You forget something, a hypothetical non-interference clause as in the prime directive in the fictional Star-Trek sci-fy series. 'They' might have concluded that direct interference in alien races social/political progress is taboo. A benign race of an advanced species would see that no matter how benign you are you would still be resented by the natives. It has become apparent to me that you can not force Human Evolution - If man can not evolve from within his own self then all the advice from external races will fall on deaf ears. An advanced alien race can not force Man to evolve - it might be easier to teach a dog how to talk. And yet dogs may never be capable of talking, let us hope that humans are capable of evolving and transcending the past.

With a planet like Earth, who needs Europa...except maybe NASA, along with the rest of the U.S. government, including the USAF and the CIA/NSA hordes --- by having them deny the existence of otherworlder starship incursions in our atmosphere too the local populace --- gives them every reason to encourage the use of taxpayer money for unmanned probes and the vagaries of human space travel; for the corporations that profit off of such ventures.

STIFLE AWARENESS --- That should be the current U.S. motto. With the U.S. disinfo campaign, on the realities of peaceful, invasive space alien starship incursions in our atmosphere --- along with the false [demonization] UFO propaganda from the religious right --- gives the local ufology movement no hope but to believe in themselves and the otherworlder's that have violated the so-called prime directive by showing that they indeed...can show-off their aerial prowess by told/untold display's of aerial superiority over various governmental entities all over the world.

Cheers,

Erno86
edit on 5-6-2013 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 5-6-2013 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 5-6-2013 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

That might be true but I often consider the only thing the government[s] are covering up is their ignorance of what is happening because they really don't know - And government intelligence agencies hate to admit to being dumb.

And unless the alien visitors have already formed secret alliances with government as many ET conspiracy advocates would have you believe, and unless you believe in the so-called abductions, they have not really done much or interfered [as far as we know] in human civilization on this planet.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by pauljs75
reply to post by Kurius

How is that really any different than what some biologists do when studying nature? (Other than the mind erasing part, some tranquilizer drugs might come close though.)

The difference is that biologists are not able to communicate with their animal subjects.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
That is an odd scenario you are bringing up. Because its been told to me that if they did disclose it would relate to alot of hinting at ET, rather than having people meet them, slight of hand, (because they aren't dealing with the higher frequency ETs). And i was told NWO would be presented as the way Ets do things, an advanced way. Fascism and Corrpution entrenched by lies.

Ets are not fascist. They are advanced, telepathic, deeply EQUAL, and grandma's outrank 5 star generals in the universe. Children are looked after, no one lives in poverty or is forced to work for lodgings, on their own planet. Everyone is loved, and appreciated. They perfect their abiltiy to help, to do missions, to create, invent, and would never allow anyone in need. There is no need for leaders on the high levels.

Ets don't go to the top ranks, they're not spoiled, they arent immature 2 year old seekers of fame and fortune and don't need to be worshipped. The kind that do are not ET to me.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienView
reply to post by Erno86

That might be true but I often consider the only thing the government[s] are covering up is their ignorance of what is happening because they really don't know - And government intelligence agencies hate to admit to being dumb.

And unless the alien visitors have already formed secret alliances with government as many ET conspiracy advocates would have you believe, and unless you believe in the so-called abductions, they have not really done much or interfered [as far as we know] in human civilization on this planet.

Too the contrary...my supposition is that the U.S. government knows all about alien starship incursions into our atmosphere. They just can't fathom or decipher the aerial technology...what these alien starships are capable of --- that's all well and good --- because to them...we are mere savages hell bent on self-destruction. I seem to fathom that the otherworlder's have a keen interest in our planet as a way station --- and a self disgust in our wars --- along with the use of mines, poison gas and nuclear fission technology, etc,etc.

The otherworlder's have influenced many Earthling's...at least in the fact of eyewitness, space alien starship incursions into our atmosphere.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

I think you misunderstood what I meant. I don't deny the government knows about UFO phenomena, but unless, like some people believe, they are secretly in-league with them, they [government] like most observers of UFOs don't know the meaning of the phenomena and don't want to admit they are scared of it. They know they might be looking at a race of beings whose technology is so far advanced above human technology that it is like comparing us with an ant colony.

And to diverge for a moment to the tornado post I started and we are both posting on. In the past I believe I was channeling an alien consciousness who said to me 'humans' have the ability now to stop tornadoes and could do it by use of Star-Wars technology advanced and modified for this purpose.

See alien channeled posts at Universal Space Alien Peoples Association at this link:
universalspacealienpeoplesassociation.blogspot.com...

edit on 6-6-2013 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It could very much be that we humans or modern man are a product of the aliens and that's why some humans get abducted and aliens never land on the white house lawn. The earth could be like an ant farm or something like that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join