It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien photo and video tales

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
ive always been fascinated about the tales of photos or videos of aliens that someone has in their possesion, beings from some other planet or dimention, thousands or billions of years older than us humans, building machines giant and small capable of travel throughout the universe, many of which are probably type-3 civilizations building and maintaining planets and stars like our sun stoking it to make it hotter or cooling it down, patrolling the galaxies to enforce universal law and maybe protecting earth from asteroids and comets and other threats but at the same time not perfect, their machines sometimes malfunction and therefore can end up crashing to the ground but sometimes they like to make routine visits to military bases and sometimes to individuals around the world, i know as a ufologist its difficult to sift through all the data out there and to make the necessary judgements but im not going to stop and neither should you because the data will never stop, their plan is not the best i admit but its the plan theyve chosen, maybe some brave folks out there can try and contact them and ask them to change it up a bit and be more forth coming to the masses, the vice versa surveilance apparatas isnt working too well for those of us that want the truth, once we have the truth then we all can move forward to planning our relationship with the visitors in a correct way, anyway this is just all my opinion, i could be totally wrong but then again i may know something or not, it is up to those of you that find this subject interesting and youre sort of drawn to it for some reason to figure it all out

ok down below are some cases that have stuck with me for awhile now and had me thinking about what would i do if i had in my possesion a photo or video of a being from another world? i guess if i was someone like larry warren id take pics of the photo or scan it and then send it to thousands of people and then take it to cnn or some other news place to get it recorded and put on the air, that way if its lost or stolen theres copies all over the place, so my question is what do you guys think of these cases and what would you do if you were larry warren with the alien photo? please stay on topic on this thread, thanks

holloman base landing 1964, film of aliens

Robert Emenegger appeared with Paul Shartle on the 'UFO Cover-Up Live' program back in 1988. Paul Shartle, who was the audio-visual director of Norton Air Force claimed that he actually saw the authentic Holloman footage…

"I saw footage of three disc-shaped crafts. One of the craft landed and two of them went away. It appeared to be in trouble because it oscillated all the way down to the ground. However, it did land on three pods. A sliding door opened, a ramp was extended, and out came three aliens. They were human size. They had odd gray complexions and a pronounced nose. They worn tight-fitting jump suits, thin headdresses that appeared to be communications devices, and in their hands they held a translator, I was told. The Holloman base commander and other Air Force officers went out to meet them."

Further descriptions given by Paul Shartle of the Holloman aliens: "big-nosed" tall humanoids with gray complexions and eyes with vertical slits, similar to cat eyes. They had thin, slit-like mouths and no chins.

Source

disney dinner, film of aliens

The final twist in this bizarre disclosure saga brings us back to the Disney animator Ward Kimball. A prominent British photographer by the name of Don Maloney reported in 1995, that in 1972 he had been in the United States and was having dinner with the head of the Disney Studios, and four of the nine original Disney animators. Ward Kimball was one of the four at the table.

While this dinner was going on, Maloney reported that he was introduced to another man, identified in one account as a "well-known Disney employee." The man offered to show Maloney some unusual film footage at his house. When Maloney saw it he described it as "old footage of UFOs," and "two beings that he was told were aliens."

UFO investigator Georgina Bruni interviewed Mike Maloney about his early 1970s encounter at Disney. She described what Maloney told her about the aliens he had been shown on the film:

"One, which appeared to be dead, was laid out on a table - or slab, the other was clearly alive and moving around on the floor. He was given no information as to the source of the footage, which he was told was "top secret", but he was in no doubt that it was a genuine piece of old film. Mike described it as being similar to the alien autopsy footage that had been shown on television. (The Santilli "Alien Autopsy" film) At no time did he say it was the same, just similar. Of the footage he personally viewed, he said: ‘If the film that I saw was a fake, it was a brilliant fake.’"

Source

varghina brazil crash 1996, alien video

In Brazil, the hunt is on for a videotape of the five aliens who survived a UFO crash north of Varginha, Minas Gerais state, last January 20. 1996

According to Brazil's Planeta magazine, published August 23, while the aliens were being held at the Hospital Humanitas in Campinas on January 21 and 22, they were filmed by an officer of the Servico de Intelligencia do Exercito (Army Intelligence Service), better known as S-2.

On May 30, 1996, Minister of the Army Zenildo Zoroastro de Luneta reportedly convened a meeting of 30 senior officers to discuss the Varginha case. According to Rogerio Porto Breir, the Planeta article's author, the generals met at the headquarters of the 2nd Regiment of Combat Vehicles, 11th Armored Infanty Battalion at Pirassununga in Sao Paulo state. Present at the meeting with de Luneta were Army chief of staff Gen. Paulo Neves de Aquino and Gen. Sergio Coelho Lima, who commanded the alien capture/saucer retrieval operation.

Gen. Coelho Lima reportedly briefed the others on the capture and then passed around still color photographs of the aliens. Afterward, Gen. Neves de Aquino reportedly had a VCR brought in so they could all watch the videotape. When it was over, several officers said they wanted to go to Campinas to see the aliens "in the flesh." However, Minister de Luneta allegedly told them that this was not possible because the aliens were "now at a detention camp in the EUA (United States)."

According to Brazilian ufologist Pedro Cunha, someone at S-2 headquarters in Campinas made a copy of the official tape and brought it home with him. Months later, the soldier's 16-year-old daughter Rosalia and her best friend, Capitolina, were rummaging through the family's video collection when they found the unmarked tape. Thinking it contained X-rated entertainment, Rosalia and Capitolina put it in the VCR. Instead of a sex scene, the girls watched open-mouthed as "horrible creatures" ambled around what looked like a hospital room. Horrified by the aliens' appearance, they began screaming. Rosalia's father rushed into the room, saw what they were watching, and began yelling at both girls. He then confiscated the videotape and told them both to forget they ever saw it. Instead, the girls told all their friends at school, and by now the story is all over the state of Sao Paulo.

Source

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 26/5/2013 by ArMaP because: sources added, they may not be the sources used by the poster

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
dr norman bergrun describes alien photo on the moon

www.youtube.com... dr norman bergrun author of the ring makers of saturn is asked whether aliens look like the lady questioner and he answers "i only go along with dormant images and if you want to know about people kind of thing umm there is the ship that picked up the voyager capsule umm at the alemeda naval ship yard and they they have a picture there of umm i think i think its uhh the apollo flight that buzz and neil were on but anyway there is one image there that shows black people getting off" she says so people with dark skin getting off and he says "not dark.. black really black" she asks were they tall? he says "yes" he goes on to say 7 ft tall is a probably conservative estimate 1:07

cape girardeau missouri crash 1941, alien photo

"There were many people there, fire people, photographers, and so they lifted up one, and two men on either side stood him up and they stretched his arms out, they had him up under the armpits and out here.

As I recall from the picture I saw, he was about 4 feet tall, appeared to have no bone structure, soft looking. He had a suit on, or we assume it was a suit, it could have been his skin, and what looked like crinkled, soft aluminum foil. I recall it had very long hands, very long fingers, and I think there were three but I cannot swear to that."

"My sister was born May 3, 1941, so we are assuming this was the middle to the last of April. And he never spoke of it again. But about two weeks later, one of the men who had a personal camera that he had put in his shirt pocket, approached grandfather and said I think someone needs a copy of this.

"I have one and I would like you to keep one. So that's how it came about that grandfather had the picture to begin with. But he never spoke of it again. The other people seem to be very intimidated and very frightened and paranoid."

Guy Huffman, Charlette's father also told the story of the crash, and had in his possession the photograph of the dead alien. He showed the picture to a photographer friend of his, Walter Wayne Fisk.

Source

rendlesham landing, larry warrens alien photo

www.youtube.com... peter robbins states "larry warren has a photograph that was taken that night on location while his event was happening which was a phenominal event involving a machine on the ground and 3 lifeforms right there with several dozen military personel circling it" 23:47

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 26/5/2013 by ArMaP because: Source added

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Pictures or it never happened!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
could you post links to all theses stories?
wherever you got the info for all this
thanks in advance.
interesting thread, star and flag

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by saskwatch

"cape girardeau missouri crash 1941, alien photo

"There were many people there, fire people, photographers, and so they lifted up one, and two men on either side stood him up and they stretched his arms out, they had him up under the armpits and out here."

This sounds very much like the old photo of the little guy in a shiny suit being held, arms extended, by two men each holding a hand. Supposedly, the men were FBI agents--they sure appeared to be agents from that era, with fedoras and overcoats with one or both sporting a mustache. It appeared, at least, in the Canadian magazine McClean's. about 1955. It was a dramatic photograph, staged or not. the men were looking down at the alien, and it was looking up with a plaintive look on its face to one of them.

It has been said that it was a fake disinfo piece (?). Regardless, it is an intriguing, dramatic image without a doubt.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Larry warren has been on the ufo circuit for many years. I even attended a lecture by him about rendelsham. If he is so keen to PROVE the event happened why does he not release the footage he supposedly has ?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by saskwatch

Interesting thread and I instantly thought of this picture, still undebunked as far as I know

ILKLEY MOOR, ENGLAND, 1 DECEMBER 1987 This case has often been considered the best candidate for a genuine alien photo. Unique in many respects, it was taken by a man up on the moors photographing the surroundings, who saw a landed UFO and a small greenishgrey figure with dark eyes that scuttled over the rocks. He took one picture but also lost some time, retrieved under hypnosis as a classic ‘abduction memory’. The witness had the photo developed immediately and wrote to me soon afterwards. Although he has shunned publicity, he has cooperated fully with investigation by Peter Hough. The photo has been analysed by three different sources and clearly shows an object under 4ft (1.2m) tall, but it is impossible to say if it is animate or just a model. The area has a history of sightings of both UFOs and imp-like creatures. While the witness has stood by his story for years, there are nagging doubts that have recently grown.

www.forteantimes.com...
edit on 26-5-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
"Please stay on topic on this thread."
Ok. Just a quick question though. What is the actual topic? I think I must have lost it amongst all the run-on sentences and myriad of different things you stated in your OP.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
thanks to the mod for the help

secretknowledge please use google to search for these cases

jayinark i dont think this thread is for you sorry

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
sorry to ats, next time i'll write in my own words to describe the cases and then send links instead, i was thinking more of showing the quotes or main paragraphs of the story so i apollogize, if necessary remove the thread and i'll put up another one later, thanks

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

would like to see a copy of that magazine especially the alien photo, its shocking to me that that photo probably exists but no one wants to share it with the world if you will or at least people like us

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

makes sense to me

top topics

join