It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW TITLE: Does This Secret Society Exist, and Am I Being Recruited?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

This is why I don't join service clubs or fraternal organisations...which leaves me fully in charge of both my works and my enlightenment.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by IslandMason

Originally posted by abeverage

I was not addressing just "some club" and unless you rank among those in the upper echelon and have been "tapped" then none of what I said would apply. You have no knowledge of inner circles because either you wish it to be that way or they do. Do I have proof of this or is it just speculation, well I know if you go to deep in the water that you drown without having to dive in. Observation and logic tell me that is true the same applied to dualism.

It is purely speculation, with no basis in fact, only assumption. And this becomes a problem, because people begin to take all of the inexactitudes as fact.

In fact, there is no logic at all in the idea that those who are on the outside of any organization can see the "upper echelons" when actual members can't. If the people involved in an organization are so guarded they don't let their own members know, logic demands that those who are not involved know even less.
edit on 26-5-2013 by IslandMason because: (no reason given)

Yes, I go with that, especially since I am a charter member, and given that there are not many more charter members left remaining, if there was anything going on then I would be in the matrix. But to be more precise I am talking about the formation of my club in my locale, and that the club is part of a worldwide association that has an administrative fund that is separate from its fund raising activities, which means 100% of monies raised goes to where it is intended, and with over 1.4 million members worldwide that makes for a lot of clout, sometimes in the simplest way imaginable, and it has been around for a long time now.
There are no secret signs, phrases dualism or whatever and is multicultural, and every club is autonomous other than very worthy worldwide co-ordinated projects. Religion and esoterics in general play no part, people's personal belief systems are their own.
edit on 26-5-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Do you have a mentor who knows you very
well in the club that we both belong to?
Ask him have the upper echelons of our
common club to research and investigate
and get back with you.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Why would you run? your a 60 year old man and your making it a little to complicated on yourself. You know that there are only 2 ways to see this, either your in or your out. If it turns out that this secret society does not exist then you will have nothing to worry about simple. Of course there is concern about joining such society but im sure they'll walk you through, simple steps, before you join.

I mean nobody will recruit someone who doesnt want to be there in the first place(unless they just want you as a file clerk and you'll be doing their paperwork 4 times a week
). But Lets face it, isnt this something you always wanted to be part of?
edit on 26-5-2013 by Tlexlapoca because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Dear ATSers,

A couple of things. First, my gratitude for your help. The true and best answer must be somewhere in this thread, I'll try them out in my head and soul until I find the one that seems to "fit into place."

Second, none of this has been fake or false in any way. It's obvious that I haven't told you everything, but everything that I have told you is true and sincere, including my confusion on which way to turn.

Third, to the poster who asked (I think it was daaskapital); yes, the organization is capable of working in other countries. And no, googling for Circle A and B is useless. I just made those names up. Further, I've never heard of the Knights of the Golden Circle.

Fourth (thanks to littled16), I suppose I have to believe that it is possible to "gracefully decline" and leave if I feel it necessary. It's hard to accept that I or my family might suffer any serious physical attack. People don't do that sort of thing anymore.

GLADTOBEHERE: If I'm not being recruited, then great, problem's over.

DERFREEBIE: That was a particularly useful post, and I think you understand my problem. If seen, never unseen. If it turns out there is something to be seen, and that something is evil or wrong, then I have to leave the club and Circle A immediately, as a matter of conscience, and will have to deal with the realization that I've spent a good long time devoting myself to something that turned out to be foul.

ABEVERAGE: No, I'm not trying to recruit anybody. I don't know what I would be recruiting them for, or even if I've read the signs right and there is something to recruit them into.

LITTLED16: Thanks for your kindness. The mission statement for Circle B is mere vapor to me. I know what I suspect it is, in general, but I don't know enough to know if it's good or bad. As for your "gracefully decline," I've added something to deal with it at the top of this post.

WHATZSHAKEN: Your advice to continue up to the point of moral compromise is a good one. I'd like to think, but I'm certainly not positive, that I'm a good enough man to resist the temptation of one more "hidden mystery." You know, "We can show you how to get into the secret survival bunker with your family, but you'll have to carry out this one, little, technically immoral act for us." A lot of otherwise good people have given their souls to get "on the inside."

TLEXLAPOCA: I've met a lot of tests in my time, military, federal, memorization, post-graduate work, etc. I'm not worried about passing the tests, or needing someone to walk me through. I'm more worried, metaphorically, about what it will say on my diploma if I do pass.

Your comment:

But Lets face it, isnt this something you always wanted to be part of?
may be the encouragement I need, or it may be the Tempter's words.

Anyway, thank you all for your help. If you've got any other advice, or questions which I can answer, let me know. You've been very good to me.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I get the gist
If you want votes
I say
keep MUM
do your normal thing and see what transpires...if you get "tapped" itll be subtle at first....then youll know
i believe theyll let you slide out gracefully or maybe just kill you...

edit on 27-5-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Are you a christian, or a satanist? That should be your deciding stance.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Third, to the poster who asked (I think it was daaskapital); yes, the organization is capable of working in other countries. And no, googling for Circle A and B is useless. I just made those names up. Further, I've never heard of the Knights of the Golden Circle.

With respect,
Charles1952

Ah, it makes more sense now. I should have known that those were names you made up in order to replace the authentic names, but it went straight over my head (i am really busy/stressed at the moment
).

Okay, well i never thought that you were a Knight of the Golden Circle anyway (they are long gone :lol
, but i don't have any leads now to research

Personally, i cannot be of much help, as i am not a member of any fraternity or society, however i do know that most groups/organisations tend to use a two tier system. For example, the lower tier holds the regular employees/members/brothers, whereas the higher tier holds the prominent men (employers/high ranked members and brothers). Perhaps this "Circle B" is a circle of prominent and high ranking members? If so, you may have to progress to a certain level, or enlightenment in order to be invited into the top tier (inner circle)?

Good luck.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

The fellow, who is normally terse and crusty, said "Don't ever talk about that again." I figured that to do so would identify me as a nut, so I thanked him and walked away. A little after that I was in a small group of people which contained some fairly significant leaders of the club. I said to one "I think we should have a circle which is dedicated to doing (the things Circle B was said to be dedicated to, although I never mentioned Circle B). He responded "That'll come later."

Firstly he gave you a direct command, "Don't ever talk about that again." This would have my alarm bells ringing (or is that just tinnitus?)

You said "The fellow, who is normally terse and crusty," how was his answer any different than how he normally speaks?

Thirdly "He responded "That'll come later."" What does that mean?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Meh, Sorry mate, you've not provided near enough information to be of use.

Can you at least say what circle B's objectives were?

For all I know is that you're involved in the Rotary foundation and you guys wanted to start up some groups for fundraising and one group is made up for Book sales and a different group for sausage sizzles to raise funds, but some guy told you to "never talk to me about the sausage sizzles again" because he simply hated sausages.

There is a lack of information here that is quite suspicious to me.
edit on 27-5-2013 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

This is why I don't join service clubs or fraternal organisations...which leaves me fully in charge of both my works and my enlightenment.
Can I respond to myself here? Apologies to those who figure I was being pissy with this post. We all follow our own paths, but what's important is to contribute in some way. If we pick up some smarts along the way...well, that's just gravy. As to the original post? Trust your gut.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

may i offer some prosaic explaination to what you described ?

1 - the person who told you " never to speak of that again "

a - he is / was vehemently oposed to circle b ideas
b he has been ` blackballed ` from circleb - and is bitter

2 - the person who told you " that will come later "

a - "circle b" does not exist YET - but is being pushed for - and is considered likley to be implemented in the future
b - a " circle c " exists , or a different implimentation of " circle b " - that has fundamental differences to the origional concept of "circle b "

ie - suppose for sake of rediculous example - that the origional platform of " circle b " was :

1 - provide soup kitchens for the homeless
2 - gang rape nuns

obvioudsly any right thinking person would support initative 1 , but deplore intitative 2

thus "curcle c " platform :

1 provide soup kitchens for the homeless

there you have it

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Dear Happy1,

I'll play for the Angels in their big game against the Devils. I'm not a first-string player, but I'm pretty sure I'm on the Angels' roster.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

If there is a Circle B then you have been outed for even bringing it up on ATS. Not good!!
Do you think that "they" don't know who we are?

The first rule of fight club is "never talk about fight club"

You have no choice now but to find out what's at the bottom of the rabbit hole.

edit on 27-5-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

Dear Cinrad,

Thanks for the thoughts. I'm sorry I didn't make myself clear. There are two people who have talked to me about my question. The crusty old guy is a very experienced old member. He's had a lot of positions in the club, and (I think) was a Drill Sergeant. He's normally very reserved in his speech, and when he does talk, you get the idea that he's mad at something, maybe the whole world. He was a little more abrupt in his answer to me than I would have expected, but it wasn't completely out of character for him. He's the one who brushed me off with the "Don't talk about it" response.

I just had a thought. At the time he said that, I outranked him in the club. He most certainly wasn't deferential, but then I wouldn't have expected him to be.

The other fellow is about my age, maybe a bit older, and is at a higher level of the club. He's been in for decades. His comment about "later" is very ambiguous, I have no idea what his meaning was.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Dear DaRAGE,

What is it politicians say? "I feel your pain?"

Meh, Sorry mate, you've not provided near enough information to be of use. There is a lack of information here that is quite suspicious to me.

Yeah, I know. Partially, that's my problem, too. To start, I don't absolutely know there is a Circle B. I'm not sure, therefore, what it's objectives are. I've got a guess, and it's only a guess, which I'll copy from earlier in the thread:

P.s. Let me tell you this. If there is a Circle B, and if I correctly understand it's purposes, it would be in support of part of what many posters here call the Illuminati. Gahhh! I hate that word. Just uttering it makes you sound like a kook. But that's how it's considered here. - C -

With respect,
Charles1952

P.s. I think the Illuminati is considered to be: Zionists, International Bankers, The Three Cities of Washington, Vatican, and London, Intelligence agencies, Military, Freemasons, The Thirteen Families, Media, Globalist organizations, NWO groups, some key companies like Monsanto, Bilderbergers, CFR, Trilateral Commission, and the like. - C -
edit on 27-5-2013 by charles1952 because: Add P.s.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Dear ignorant_ape,

Thanks for the "prosaic" approach. I could very well be blowing this whole thing out of proportion. I need to calm down and let this all just pass away.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Thanks for the "prosaic" approach. I could very well be blowing this whole thing out of proportion. I need to calm down and let this all just pass away.

When you open the door to "Chapel Perilous" as you have; cross the threshold and drink from the grail.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Dear sheepslayer247,

I've had the chance to talk with you before, and I'm glad you're in this thread, you're one of the good ones. I'm sorry that I can't treat you as well as you deserve.

After reading your OP, first thing that came to my mind was Knights of Columbus. Is that the group your involved in?

I am no expert and really know very little on the topic, but I have heard that the knights of Columbus "joined forces" with the Knights of the Golden Circle in the early 1900's. Circle A..Circle B.
What a spot you've put me in.

I can't say "yes" because that would provide information I've been purposely withholding, the identity of the club.

I can't say "no" because that would start a flood of questions which, by the process of elimination, would provide the identity of the club.

Oh, and "Golden Circle?" That name doesn't mean anything to me.

Would it be acceptable for me to post information about my choice if, and when, I have to make a choice?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply!

So I could be right.....or wrong. I understand why you can't say anything. But at least this thread has taken me into some new reading material!

Would it be acceptable for me to post information about my choice if, and when, I have to make a choice?

I can't answer that. You have to make the call you are comfortable with. All I can say is that I doubt the organization you are a member of is involved in evil or mischievous deeds. To me, the secrecy is more of a confidence booster for the members, to make them feel a true fraternal bond, but most the work they do is in the communities helping others.

If you decide to go for it....good for you! We only live once and why not try something new?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join