It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel like a chump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Today I had a big blow up. I guess everyone has to get upset once in a blue moon. How's that for positive thinking? Earlier today I got upset at everyone that came in my way. The reason was because I didn't have any privacy in my compacted bedroom with my friend Paul and his pet dog staying. Paul recently became homeless when he left his father's home. Paul stayed in different homes and would get to work being drove from his friends or walk to and from work to their home. Paul asked if he could stay which we allowed. However, I put a lot of stuff on the back of my head before I fully thought this through. Paul is a good friend. But he is the stereotypical bachelor. He was very smelly, ate junk food, was messy and disorganized, had his dog where he needed someone to walk him and take care of him, etc.

We had fun times. But after a few days it started to build up I didn't have any privacy. Paul and his dog were always in my room when I wanted to be alone once in awhile. My family didn't want his dog anywhere else in the house. Paul slept late into the afternoon as I had to wake up early and walk him to use the bathroom in some patch of grass. My inner tights bleed as I haven't walked in so long and my clothes were not the best for walking. I slept with the dog and I would wake up before Paul. His snores and the dog barking at anyone who walked by the open window because I opened it to clear the horrible smell of Paul's body. I feel like an ass, but I feel relieved too because I'm alone in my room now. I'm not normally a nice person and I feel Paul is kinda mad. He said sorry and all. I don't know what to think. Paul was like my only real friend. Who I rarely talked too. But we had mad fun times.

Sorry about my rent but I want to vent.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
..i'm not touching this with a 10 foot pole

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Okay, why did you brother replying to my thread then?

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

If Paul is a real friend, like you say, he will understand your anger. And, may respect you more now that you let loose on him.

Showing your true feelings is nothing to be ashamed of. No one respects a wimp so no regrets! Be happy with yourself

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

Thanks for the reply. I'm much more relaxed and happy. I wish the best for Paul. But he should of have a game plan. He has a lot against him at the moment. Life can suck at times.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Sorry couldn't resist:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Gosh! I haven't heard anything by Limp Bizket in years. You know it's true Paul was freeloading off of me. It doesn't upset me as much as it fuels me to become more happier and successful.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
=8ICeSlIcZTkreply to post by Phoenix267

woops,I meant tune.
edit on 25-5-2013 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

You and Paul are the prime example of why tolerance doesn't work. You gave too much - he took too much. And then it all fell apart. Expand this into the world and we can readily see where the tolerance of Islam is heading. Riots.

The more we put up with corrupt or even just insincere government, the closer we come to revolution.

Tolerance is not all that we think it is.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

My inner tights bleed as I haven't walked in so long and my clothes were not the best for walking.

I'm thinking you meant thighs, and the auto correct took over?

Anyhow, get rid of the dude, and keep the dog for exercise. Your friend doesn't seem like he can properly look after an animal, and it sounds like the dog smells better too.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Yes, I meant thighs. Google is never could with the correct words and I was stressed with typing my OP. Everything is better today. I feel so relieved like a weight is gone from my body.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Yes, I agree with you. Paul did leech off of me and had too high of demand and nothing to put in the collection plate. If we're friends then we're friends. If not, well I couldn't care less. We're starting to have a lot less in common. It's life.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

If your thighs are bleeding because you never walk you have bigger problems then some buddy invading your privacy. It is time to get off you lazy you know what and venture out in the world.

To be honest the whole bleeding thigh thing has to be one of the most pathetic things I have ever heard. What the heck is wrong with people today.

Also download spell check.
edit on 26-5-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

Hey, relax! No, I agree with you. I have been getting really lazy as of late. I miss the days of walking or biking all day long. Now I feel like an indoor animal. I guess it's time to get off my big butt and lose the baggage.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Your alright buddy.

I was actually in the same situation and the lack of physical movement will mess with your head more then anything else.

It is hard to get started but it is worth it. Now I can go all day I usually do not sit for 12 hours straight.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
As far as your buddy goes I would make him live to your standards of being clean and tidy. It is your room not his and he should give something back for all the dog walking and such.

It is what it is. He is the the one in need of help and should conform to make things easier not harder. If not well it might be time to find another place to stay.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

Thanks for the replies. Yeah he's staying somewhere else and I'm not gonna take that garbage. I guess everyone has their ups and downs in life. I'm just happy he's somewhere else that would be better for him. I don't need all that stress.

new topics

top topics

join