It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bee's Honey: Most Potent Medicine, Biggest Cover Up in Medical History - Exposed!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tetrarch42
Then organize some peer reviewed research and prove it. If you turn out to be the guy that turns modern medicine on its head you would be bigger than Bill Gates, The Rolling Stones, and Leonardo Dicaprio combined.

I believe I did, in the OP. You should read it, and click the links too.
Also I informed everyone to do their own research by typing in "honey + disease name" to see what they might find.

I could only Hope to turn medicine on it's head with something so simple, that would be hilarious.

I didn't "base it off Hippocrates writings", I used that as an interesting point to explain that Honey was known to be of great use medically for a very long time. And doctors nowadays do actually use Honey as a last line of defense against antibiotic resistant bugs, which I mentioned in the OP.

Mentioning the ages of various well known Greeks was an exercise in debunking a common perception that the ancients lived short miserable lives, not actually evidence that Honey was the cause of it though it could be correlated through circumstance.

I'm sorry it took me over a year to notice your post and respond to it, but that's ok, this thread deserves reawakening.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
By the way, I consider this thread my best and my greatest gift of knowledge to everyone. I'll never come up with anything more important or relevant, nor more useful in our daily lives.

I am very proud of what I accomplished and I very often share this knowledge and a link to this thread to people on the streets, and though most seem very skeptical - rightly so - the evidence is on my side and it only takes a little time to get them thinking twice about the topic.

I plan on sharing this thread for years to come, and hopefully more and more people will discover the Truth and at the same time, enjoy something sweet and tasty with their meals.

I set the bar so high that even I cannot reach it - but I'll keep trying and I won't ever give up.
I got good things in store for the future, and I'll keep up the good fight despite my great losses over the last year.

I'm doing this for everyone, me included, and I am determined to turn things upside down if at all possible. That means they'll finally be right side up for once.

It's time for a Muzzleflash Come Back!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

The honey needs to be fresh and unpasteurised the catalase enzyme in honey eats the hyrdrogen peroxide if its left too long

also bee pollen is quite amazing but you can only take a maximum of 25 grams in one course so say one gram a day for 25 days. Remember one thing aboput bee pollen is that your governments have passed a law allowing the stuff you buy in the shops to only contain 1 ppm bee pollen so be careful what you buy.

also manuka is just an advertising gimmick this honey is from tea trees and is pretty much no different from any other honey far better to try and find a local beekeeper and support them.

also beware of imitations I can't remember the exact figure off the top of my head but lets say 10,000 tonnes of manuka honey are bought each year only 1,000 tonnes are produced that are genuine manuka I think it needs the UMF certificate that validates the it being genuine manuka

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

got this from my favourite herbalist

If you are suffering from Kidney disease you might want to research the actions of Silymarin and Slippery Elm Bark on cleaning your Liver out this then takes the pressure of the kidneys by not needing them to filter any extra toxins

HONEY FACTS

Ingredients in honey:

Hydrogen Peroxide

Sugar

Phytochemicals

Anti bacterial peptides

( Honey bees have apidaecins and abaecin) [ these are peptides that the bee produces to for it's own immune system] The cellular response, mediated by the insect hemocytes, enables them to eliminate almost immediately the foreign material from the hemocoel by phagocytose, nodule formation and encapsulation. The cellular defense system is assisted by the humoral (cell-free) response which comprises the production of humoral antibacterial factors, which kill remaining bacteria and protect the insect against subsequent bacterial challenge (DUNN-1986; ref. 2).

Honey: is another wholesome food that offers antioxidant benefits. Studies performed at University of Illinois-Urbana, found that honey’s antioxidant content varies, depending on the nectar’s source. Generally speaking, darker honey has a higher antioxidant content. Dark Illinois buckwheat honey has 20 times the antioxidant levels of California sage honey, which is light in color. Sweet clover honey, also light colored, is, however, rich in antioxidants. Honey is reported to contain a number of antioxidants, such as alpha-tocopherol, ascorbic acid, beta-carotene, flavonoids and the antioxidative enzymes catalase and peroxidase.

Honey, besides, supplies the organism with substances for the formation of enzymes and other biological ferments to promote oxidation. It has distinct germicidal properties

Honey is predigested by bees and if you have weak digestion, especially in those who lack invertase and amylase and depend on monosaccarides, the work is already done, thanks to the Bees, who deposit specific enzymes to break down the sugar for us. This saves the stomach additional labor, to break down sugars to the level of where they need to be utilized. Honey does not ferment in the stomach because, being an inverted sugar, it is easily absorbed and there is no danger of a bacterial invasion. Honey contains: All of the B-complex, A, C, D, E, and K, minerals and trace elements: magnesium, sulfur, phosphorus, iron, calcium, chlorine, potassium, iodine, sodium, copper, and manganese

Here are some of the therapies that honey has actually been used for….It has cured many hopeless cases of gastric and intestinal ulcers with honey and without operations… People who have frequent migraine attacks, should sip a dessert spoon of honey dissolved in half a glass of warm water at the start of the attack. Repeat after 20 minutes if needed. Its effective as migraine is stress related. Long lived people are Regular users of honey. Beekeepers are known to suffer less from cancer, arthritis than any other working group worldwide.

Recipe: Take oil of oregano or oil of thyme mix 2-teaspoons of the oil with 1/8 cup of honey and mix til the oil and honey are blended ( use a wooden stir stick of some kind, chopstick is an example) when mix take a half to a teaspoon...should feel less pain( analgesic effect) increased circulation, better breathing through sinus cavity, eye clarity, powerful anti fungal and germicidal effect, anti bacterial, great preservative when mix with dairy ( great in raw milk ), possible ear clarity, easier breathing as well.. and you will see other results as you feel them...depending on your issues....it is a powerful anti fungal.

Honey is also used in elixirs ( elixirs are a syrup filled herbal or botanicals or medicinal, using honey or sugar or maple syrup )

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

Thanks for the info, that's really interesting stuff.

I'm actually very happy you posted it.

I haven't been happy lately so it does mean something to me.

Thank you Jin.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join