It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bee's Honey: Most Potent Medicine, Biggest Cover Up in Medical History - Exposed!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I buy locally made honey for the pollens ... stops my allergies in their tracks!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

OK I am ready with my honey drink.

Mix 200 ml yogurt with 200 ml milk and 1 tablespoon honey. You can add few drops of rose essence or dried crushed rose petals for flavor. Mix all these very well with a blender and refrigerate to cool the mixture (or add ice cubes if you do not have time to refrigerate).

You have a nice refreshing energy drink ready in minutes.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha

Fascinating! SnF!

I just googled 'Infertility' along with 'honey' and found this -

Known as the Nectar of the Gods, honey has long been held in esteem for its medicinal and antiviral properties but, according to at least one beekeeper and several researchers around the world, it is also of great benefit for people struggling to conceive. Have you ever wondered just where this word originates? Apparently it stems from Anglo-Saxon times when newlyweds would take honey every day for a month to increase fertility and maintain ‘bedroom performance’!

Link

* skips off to buy a jar of honey *

Wow that is awesome news, good find!!!
Thanks so much for sharing that, I bet someone will find it helpful!

That's what I'm talking about right there.

edit on 26-5-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia

OK I am ready with my honey drink.

Mix 200 ml yogurt with 200 ml milk and 1 tablespoon honey. You can add few drops of rose essence or dried crushed rose petals for flavor. Mix all these very well with a blender and refrigerate to cool the mixture (or add ice cubes if you do not have time to refrigerate).

You have a nice refreshing energy drink ready in minutes.

That's actually an excellent idea that people should get wise to.
Of course anyone can mix and match their own little personal concoction, but it is way cheaper and far more healthy than those nasty "energy drinks" they sell at the stores.

We could probably dig up a thousand medical reasons why those "energy drinks" are highly questionable at best. Aren't they full of caffeine and junk like that?
Honey has zero caffeine according to this link: evi honey

I'd rather just stick with honey it sure does hit the spot. But it sure doesn't hit my wallet!

edit on 26-5-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Another amazing product that bee's produce is propolis, i have heard the rumour that the queen of england has propolis with her breakfast every morning. [snipped] It will pay to look into this more also.

Also be aware that a massive 33% of bee's died in america last winter: www.wired.com...
bangordailynews.com...

Here is a famous quote from Einstein himself

"If the bee disappears from the surface of the earth, man would have no more than four years to live."

This is a very import and urgent issue!

edit on 26-5-2013 by manuka because: grammer

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review
edit on Sun May 26 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: 15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post. use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by KRONKITE
Excellent post! My dog asks if he can take it? Hahahaha!

Yes, your dog can take it. My client was away on a business trip and her dog developed kennel cough the very day I was to care for him. She didn't want me taking him to the vet so I used a mixture of honey and water to calm the hacking. Believe it or not, it worked. Combined with other herbs his symtons lasted significantly less than the 7-10 day duration. Do your research before trying it, though. I mixed it with water and gave it in small doses.

I am a believer in natural remedies, whether it's herbal or holistic. I use honey in my tea and I haven't been sick for at least 12 years. Don't know if it's the honey since I eat mostly veggies/fruit/nuts/seeds but I am sure it helped.
edit on 26-5-2013 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by manuka
Another amazing product that bee's produce is propolis, i have heard the rumour that the queen of england has propolis with her breakfast every morning.

This does look quite promising.
Hmmm I want to learn more about it.
Thanks for reminding me to go look into propolis further. I only saw a few tidbits about it so I need to brush up on some data.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl

Yes, your dog can take it. My client was away on a business trip and her dog developed kennel cough the very day I was to care for him. She didn't want me taking him to the vet so I used a mixture of honey and water to calm the hacking. Believe it or not, it worked. Combined with other herbs his symtons lasted significantly less than the 7-10 day duration.

I am a believer in natural remedies, whether it's herbal or holistic. I use honey in my tea and I haven't been sick for at least 12 years. Don't know if it's the honey since I eat mostly veggies/fruit/nuts/seeds but I am sure it helped.

Interesting thanks for posting.

Do you happen to remember what ratio the honey to water parts were mixed at?
Just curious to judge the quantity issue.
I don't know anything about it other than the few things I saw in a quick search.

And yeah I bet that the entire mix of your diet counted. All of those things together give the body plenty to rebuild and fight off just about anything.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by texasgirl

Yes, your dog can take it. My client was away on a business trip and her dog developed kennel cough the very day I was to care for him. She didn't want me taking him to the vet so I used a mixture of honey and water to calm the hacking. Believe it or not, it worked. Combined with other herbs his symtons lasted significantly less than the 7-10 day duration.

Interesting thanks for posting.

Do you happen to remember what ratio the honey to water parts were mixed at?
Just curious to judge the quantity issue.
I don't know anything about it other than the few things I saw in a quick search.

And yeah I bet that the entire mix of your diet counted. All of those things together give the body plenty to rebuild and fight off just about anything.

I mixed a tablespoon of honey with 1/2 cup water. Some dogs like it, some don't. I got lucky. No side effects for this pooch, either. Of course I had to get permission from my client but, thankfully, she is a believer in holistic medicine, too.

I was raised on a farm and had parents who believed in good health. The interesting part is that I am in my 40s and have never broken a bone or had a sprain.

Oh, I forgot to mention he's a large dog and I gave it to him 2x a day. Small dogs should get a teaspoon.
edit on 26-5-2013 by texasgirl because: Needed to clarify size of dog

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

No Thank you for sharing about the honey.

I am currently waiting to hear if im getting IVF treatment soon, so il pretty much give anything a try
it cant do any harm

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Your thread reminds me a lot of this one.
I looked thru it for a post by you Flash but neg. So you prolly don't remember it.
Lots of great info there as well and one hand washes the other.

edit on 26-5-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
i haven't read the whole thread yet, but thought i'd add to it.

i've long used manuka honey (UMF 15+ and upwards) for pretty much every ailment i've had, and those of my kids, my dog, and my friends. when my 2 week old grandaughter had a cold for the first time, i added a tiny little bit to her feed and within 12 hours she was relieved of all her symptoms.

it IS miraculous and i will continue to swear by it till the day i die. pharmaceutical companies take note: we're onto you and your games.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Have you ever looked into turmeric? I heard that the healing qualities match that of honey and apple cidar vinegar

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

S&F

Excellent OP, people are becoming wise to the suppressed truths more and more everyday. I'm not surprised to see on page 4 a picture of a stupid looking bloke crossing his arms comment so lousy.

Our circle of friend are getting amazing results with natural honey and cinnamon, different amounts of each for different applications, from cancer to weight loss, wounds to immune system rebuilding.

By the way phage and I know you'll read this, why does Gods Word speak of the land of milk and honey?

Honey is truly a blessing to us all.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I have heard that mixing the propolis with the bees sting venom is a cure for Parkinson's.

The bees land on the landing board and receive a small electric charge that encourages them to sting releasing some venom without pulling their sting out. The venom drys white and powdery then is scraped and mixed with the propolis.

We have on occasions packed raw natural honey in very large wounds of large and small animals and my own nasty cuts at times with lighting fast healing, almost unbelievable healing to be honest but I have seen with my own eyes the abilities of natural raw honey and healing flesh.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

My mother was eating a lot of honey, she was buzzing like a bee. I warned here about what I was seeing in her and tried to warn her to lay back on the honey. She took a big tablespoon of it right in front of me, saying honey won't hurt anyone. Two days later she had a massive stroke which left her mostly paralyzed on the left side for thirteen years.

Honey is not harmless if over consumed. It is a potent sugar that is high in a variety of minerals and chemistry. It is an excellent medicine and in moderation is good for us. I have no proof that the honey caused her stroke but I know from observing her that it did somehow contribute to the stroke. I don't need to understand the method of action. If you research pharmaceuticals as much as I have, you will see many of the medicines have the phrase "The method of action is not well understood" or "The method of action is not known"

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
I have heard that mixing the propolis with the bees sting venom is a cure for Parkinson's.

The bees land on the landing board and receive a small electric charge that encourages them to sting releasing some venom without pulling their sting out. The venom drys white and powdery then is scraped and mixed with the propolis.

We have on occasions packed raw natural honey in very large wounds of large and small animals and my own nasty cuts at times with lighting fast healing, almost unbelievable healing to be honest but I have seen with my own eyes the abilities of natural raw honey and healing flesh.

Or you can just go outside in the garden and a bee will come by and sting you. I got stung on the tip of the nose by a bee driving down the road. Damn near flipped the van when it happened. The guys at work called me Bozo for a couple of days.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I use honey in hot tea for sore throats, works awesome. Didn't know the honey itself was medicinal but i've used royal jelly which is known to be a natural antibiotic.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
There is an obscure documentary about bees and honey that I saw on public television about 5 years ago. I can't find it on youtube or anywhere else online.

Medical researchers were saying manuka honey had amazing healing properties, They then showed a segment about some large Brazilian bees that colonize underground. Their honey was almost black. It was even more 'potent' than the manuka honey.

Another interesting topic they discussed was allergies. They claimed that if you can find honey produced within 100 miles of your home, taking small amounts on a daily basis will stop seasonal allergies in their tracks.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ColeYounger

I've read the same thing. We always buy local honey now. It supports our local people also, I'd rather give my money to someone who works right around here. What happened to the American dream to have your own business out of your home. Destroyed by big business I guess.

It is hard to know if this has helped my breathing because I have made many changes.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join