It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best photo or drawing of an alien

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Just wondering if anybody had a photo that was undeniably an alien.. Being that 57 species according to mr stone I was curious how many there were photos or even drawings of.. Very curious about the ones That supposedly have scared people to death, literally.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by makaveli3601

Hi,
You are fairly new, so chances are you might not know this thread already.
It's very good.
It's not my intention to stop discussion here, there are many new members since that thread happened who might have new pictures to ad.
And I happily hand you over your first flag(though I really shouldn't)

edit on 25-5-2013 by derpif because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Although its well worn and oft debunked, I kinda like this one.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Quick to come to mind is this cap from the posted video. Video link is here as well.
I
think the thread was posted by Kata

ET Interview: Video of Grey Alien Interview Smuggled from Area 51

link

Now this is where oodles will post... fake..fake..fake..puppet...(:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I remember a video of an alien talking, his name was harry or something.
Does anyone else remember that too? Probably fake but it was still freaky.

edit on 25-5-2013 by LeLeu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I always enjoy looking at pictures of aliens. Some of them are pretty cool looking, others are pretty weird looking. But every so often there will be a picture that I look at, where it creates this feeling inside me like my heart fell into my stomach, and I can't stop staring at it. Almost as if I've seen it before.

I've been a believer of UFO's and alien life for as long as I can remember, and seen many pictures, as well as read many stories on the subject. Also grew up watching horror movies. Most pictures have no effect on me. But occasionally, a picture does has that effect on me. Makes me curious why.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Ya mean Klingon?

From Star Trek: Voyager Faces

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Although its well worn and oft debunked, I kinda like this one.

"Oft debunked"? Ray Santilli, the maker of the hoax film, admitted the stunt YEARS ago. It was filmed in an empty flat in London as a reconstruction of what Santilli claims he saw in genuine film footage.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'm on an iPad but if anyone can
find "skinny Bob" he's a good'n

Here we go;
psychonauticus.blogspot.com...
edit on 25-5-2013 by sealing because: Link

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Thanks for the video. If I may, where is the "behind the scenes" or "making of" footage to support their claims. You do realize they talk and talk but only one or two pics of "the recreatin" are shown. How do you know they didn't fake those instead?

Personally I believe these kinds of shows by their Media Moguls over there in the UK as much as I believe Jeraldo Rivera over here in the states.

Their interviews have a classic handlers standing by while "proof" witness tells all flavor.

Show me a prop like the flat, and set props like the tools or phone or... Just one. All these movie makers have keepsake souvenirs littering their homes. Wheres the scrap book of the film crew in the room that we can use to overlay the film? You see? Not one shred.... okaaay.

For instance, after the Gulf Breeze Florida flap somebody that bought the hoaxers home found this in the attic...

Bang--zoom, case closed on that one. So where is their smoking gun evidence they personally faked the whole thing?

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by derpif

whats a flag? what am I being flagged for?

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
bob the 'thing' was an ATS.com exclusive.

was never debunked.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Don't worry, you have not been flagged in a negative sense.

You may have noticed that every thread has a number of stars and flags.
You can give out stars to other members if you like what they said, or any other reason that is positive.
You do that by clicking on an empty star symbol. You will find that symbol on top of each post.

Besides that you can rate threads that you consider outstanding by giving them a flag.
The flag button is situated on top of every page, above the first post, but below the headline.
It's a good thing to get flags.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by makaveli3601
reply to post by derpif

Abduction and probing

Just kidding,

See Rikku's picture above,

Best available, no doubt.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by makaveli3601
reply to post by derpif

Hey there welcome to ATS and relax ... stars and flags are good things a thread and/or post can be flagged or starred by people who have enjoyed reading it and think it has some value

Woody

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Apparently this photo is still undebunked (as far as I know):

ILKLEY MOOR, ENGLAND, 1 DECEMBER 1987
This case has often been considered the best candidate for a genuine alien photo. Unique in many respects, it was taken by a man up on the moors photographing the surroundings, who saw a landed UFO and a small greenishgrey figure with dark eyes that scuttled over the rocks. He took one picture but also lost some time, retrieved under hypnosis as a classic ‘abduction memory’. The witness had the photo developed immediately and wrote to me soon afterwards. Although he has shunned publicity, he has cooperated fully with investigation by Peter Hough. The photo has been analysed by three different sources and clearly shows an object under 4ft (1.2m) tall, but it is impossible to say if it is animate or just a model. The area has a history of sightings of both UFOs and imp-like creatures. While the witness has stood by his story for years, there are nagging doubts that have recently grown.

www.forteantimes.com...
edit on 29-5-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Apparently this photo is still undebunked (as far as I know):

Let me try..
It's a dog....no wait, it's a monkey....wait, it looks like a deformed midget elephant man thing. Could be an odd shaped tree or rock. Ah we'll, reluctantly I have to agree it's an undebunked alien photo.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

I'm sure John Merrick was dead by 1987 mate

It's an interesting photo with matching story, but if you don't believe it (and no-one wants to believe in aliens really), then it could be anything

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom

Quick to come to mind is this cap from the posted video. Video link is here as well.
I
think the thread was posted by Kata

ET Interview: Video of Grey Alien Interview Smuggled from Area 51

link

Now this is where oodles will post... fake..fake..fake..puppet...(:

gotta be pretty damn gullible if not stupid, (or both) to blindly think thats real.

looks like a cheesy rejected character from one of those 1950s scifi tv shows.
edit on 30-5-2013 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2013 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Here is an illegal alien. He is looking for a better life.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join