It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Diego UFO Photographed Over Historical Edgemoor Barn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I'm not sure what to make of this and had to intention of posting any thread at this hour but.....
If any of our experienced members would like to give me their take on the video and image would be appreciated.
note:I searched and found nothing posted of this sighting.
Honestly these images are a little more clear than I'm used to seeing which makes me somewhat skeptical.
Then there was this statement

It was once part of a hospital facility and has developed a reputation for paranormal activity, including alleged ghost sightings.

So anyway I'm going to put it out there.
Have at it..........

San Diego UFO Photographed Over Historical Edgemoor Barn

Huffington Post WEIRD NEWS

By Lee Speigel Posted: 05/23/2013 7:02 pm EDT | Updated: 05/24/2013 3:51 pm EDT

What exactly did Ellen Henry photograph in the sky above Santee, Calif., on May 7?

Henry is a member of the Santee Historical Society (SHS) located in San Diego County and, according to the SanteePatch, was taking pictures of a historical building, the Edgemoor Barn.

"I was at the Edgemoor property, in the middle of the day, to take pics of the barn to update the SHS barn logo. I was constantly looking up and around the area, including the sky's background, so I can get it just right, and not at anytime did I see anything in the sky or heard a sound of an aircraft," she said.

It wasn't until after she took the picture that Henry realized her camera had captured something else that she hadn't previously seen.

"I noticed a 'speck' on my LCD screen after I took the shot to check for clarity, and only realized it wasn't a speck when I downloaded it on my computer."

The Edgemoor Barn -- now a museum -- just celebrated its 100th birthday. It was once part of a hospital facility and has developed a reputation for paranormal activity, including alleged ghost sightings.

link to cont. story

edit on 24-5-2013 by wutz4tom because: adding info

edit on 24-5-2013 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Its a bird.

A blurred bird.

A blurrd.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Its a bird.

A blurred bird.

A blurrd.

How about a blurry bird, or blurb?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Search = so very, very friendly. Already posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com... (original thread)

and here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

As stated in the post... I did an Exact search of the title but nothing came up.

Search= so Not so very friendly

thnx
tom
edit on 24-5-2013 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom
As stated in the post... I did an Exact search of the title but nothing came up.

Search= so Not so very friendly
Exact search of the title often fails because different sources give different titles. A search of the location found in the first line of the story (Santee) along with "ufo" works.

The fewer search terms, the better results I have. I never use exact titles and if you want search to work, you probably don't want to use them either.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
unless that image can be enhanced, its a blurrd.

new topics

top topics

join