It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know the alien agenda and why they wont land.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

nrd101
Since Roswell, NM incident in the 1940's we've known they will mislead, lie, and threaten the life of people willing to expose the truth about these strange visitors. This day in age you'd be a fool or a paid shill to think otherwise. The evidence is there, the technology exists that is beyond what is accepted... Do you ever look up, or do you live in congested airspace where a UFO wouldn't venture? Strange things happen in the skys all the time where I live.

Here watch this video, it will make you question the nature of the universe with all these convenient numbers. Could they just make this stuff up? I don't think so. This video is proof that they know something is going on that is celestial and grand. Yet, they don't want us to know what this all means.

thanks you for this ..

watching it now .. I love it

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I understand that the aliens are demons. They are the giants who built the pyramids and other huge objects.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
WOW...! .. some of this stuff I kinda knew .. but..

this guy has done his homework and THEN some.. wow.. i'm totally blown away with this info...

thank you ..I begining to see exactly that someone knows something ... and still does to this day ..

nrd101
Since Roswell, NM incident in the 1940's we've known they will mislead, lie, and threaten the life of people willing to expose the truth about these strange visitors. This day in age you'd be a fool or a paid shill to think otherwise. The evidence is there, the technology exists that is beyond what is accepted... Do you ever look up, or do you live in congested airspace where a UFO wouldn't venture? Strange things happen in the skys all the time where I live.

Here watch this video, it will make you question the nature of the universe with all these convenient numbers. Could they just make this stuff up? I don't think so. This video is proof that they know something is going on that is celestial and grand. Yet, they don't want us to know what this all means.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

They are not aliens. The are watchers or as you say angels of bible. they are forbiden to interfer with humanity.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

aliens are not demons. demons are the evil spirit of nephilims that hebrew. giants in english. when yahweh destroyed the world with flood eons ago. the spirits of giants couldnt go up or down. because the were hybrids of watchers and human females. so they stuck here on earth to lead man astray as they already did. do your research. read wisdom and secrets of enoch. it tells everything what happened before the flood and why elohim or mighy ones yahweh. that plural because there are legions. not one god as they brain wash people in churches.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Thats just the mid management group who are in their own tests and have a lot to grow beyond themselves. Though some are doing their work I believe and some are more akin to renegades or a more negative empire. We're not in a great universe really. This plane or dimension or universe reminds me of a hellzone, purgatory type place.

Its just that you need to polish your love up and start to remember a bit more, if you're lucky. The way to unlock more memories and have more of yourself flow in is to refine flaws and strive for love and positive thought. Why stand in hell or fear or low self esteem even, when you can start to work through the blocks you have in you to reaching up just as you are even, to the help there and higher frequency. Its a lot easier solving problems from a higher more gentle perspective to begin with. Which is why some of the experiences/contact I've had seemed to be with angel -ets and even Family who always said to use humour and love and be playful with family difficulties even. It was positive.

So for example, doing some abundance work last night, noticed blocks in self esteem and having no way to stop the welling of family discords and feeling helpless in the situation for it is not a part of my skill set and I can't even begin to think of what to say in the midst of everyone losing it, its just completely foreign and unbelievable to me that they do this when they don't have to. But I'm supposed to somehow find magical way. In anycase, I always feel bad about self and so, was working some blocks when some inner questions started being asked me about compassion and whether I believed in teamwork as I say I do, and learning in positive ways, like I believe and being kind to self as you struggle upstream, and so I just threw back some blocks and stood in a feeling of joy, the right to seek and express heavenly or good positive frequencies outward even if you don't feel worthy, fully skilled or able to shine in certain areas, and like a failure. Don't, push through it.

Though what these excercises in abundance and clearing out blocks for co-creation, will do, don't know, but intend to stand in the happy bubbles with gratitude and thank Source/God alot, like last night.

There is a Higher Power, true Family, watching over above all these mid management levels in this purgatory type realm.

And when you clear the way, you can pick up on it, receive contact, inner guideance, question periods, just be flooded with awareness and answers, checkups, physical checkups from them, and some of these also use crafts.

So its when you look at ufology and dimensions/channels as One thing, instead of infinite layers of things and progression and you have some memories of the joy of home, this isn't anything to worry about except to try and help others, find some way to give gifts back as we are given.

Try to make a difference even if one person can't change the world, and wouldn't want to be dictator to everyone, still we can try to heal and create happiness around us, heailng frequencies and awareness, and be guided.

Anita Moorjani's Near-Death Experience While Dying Of Cancer - Author of Dying To Be Me

What I'm trying to say is connect to your inner knowing and faith in Goodness and if you're lucky even some memories and conscious awareness of guidance, from Higher Ups, akin to this message from Anita's NDE and her cure from end stage cancer, was happiness. Being all you can be, knowing how wonderful and loved each of us is, and not being judgemental. Forgiveness is not even a part of this for with understanding another completely, if you really walked their broken life and heart breaking trauma and sorrow, chances of being just like them is well over 70% or more. When you understand someone, there is no forgiveness necessary, but compassion.

And this is how you deal with ET, compassion, appreciation for all the Good they may be doing, some bossing about what Love is, and what is not to the ones who have let their love grow cold, and not worrying because its more important to ask what you're doing, than what they're doing.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I agree with much, but not all of what you say. This link elaborates...
alliesofhumanity.org...

alliesofhumanity.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join