It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Greetings, ATS!

This has been a rooouuggghhhhhh week. Last week of school with the kiddies combined with a horrific stomach bug that's left me reeling. Can't take sick days at the end of school, too much stuff to do. So I've been coming home every afternoon, taking the nausea/stomach meds, read thru ATS, and finally passing out.

So imagine my surprise when I noticed, just now, that I have a gold border! Woo-hoooo! I feel like I just won the Olympics.

I know, it's not a big deal. But I felt like celebrating anyway and wanted to thank everyone who has ever flagged, starred, or done whatever other arcane ritual that helps a member get the gold border.

What a great Friday. Summer break and gold!!!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Outstanding and Congratz! One thing... How do you get that boarder.... I had it for a few days... Then I kepts breaking T&C.... I'm working on getting that though... Just didnt' know if there were said rules to obtain the Coveted Gold Boarder?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Congratulations on going GOLD.
Keep on posting.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw

Outstanding and Congratz! One thing... How do you get that boarder.... I had it for a few days... Then I kepts breaking T&C.... I'm working on getting that though... Just didnt' know if there were said rules to obtain the Coveted Gold Boarder?

I honestly don't know, but I think it has to do with your wats score. Or maybe how many threads you make?

I'd let you borrow mine but I'm still playing with it.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

LOL~ It's all good! I'm glad you have it! You truelly deserve it! And enjoy the summer vacation!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Congrats! If i ever did get a gold border it would probably take me 6 months to notice it!..So whats next then? The gold necklace

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46

Congrats! If i ever did get a gold border it would probably take me 6 months to notice it!..So whats next then? The gold necklace

SkepticOverlord, here I come.....

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Oh smylee

I swear you have had that sexy border for a couple days now.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Congrats smylee! Much deserved in my opinion.

I must confess I coveted your previous silver border because it matched my earrings, but your gold border remains safe. Enjoy the accolades!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Every time i see my border I am reminded I have no life

I've been on here for over 4 yrs and there have been maybe a half dozen times where I wasn't on ATS and I felt lost! LOL This is the only forum I actively participate in.

Congrats

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
May the gold keep coming! I was afraid the teacher that resigned on You tube was you. Glad your hanging in there!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
See what you CAN find with a Metal Detector!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You made the top 50 missy!
Linky

Congrats!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I have a cardboard box border

I don't mind my border. Just leaks when it rains is all..

Beez, there are, I think, more people in that list that don't even post any more than those that do. lol.

Madness... but I did just buy a new cpu with my bitcoin stash. Speaking of gold.

pity I have to do it so I can actually keep mining the silver and bronze.. Oo

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Congratulations smylee

I'm only about 4657 years off mine

Cody

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Congrats!

Now once the school year will be over soon, concentrate on getting better. A little R&R will do wonders, both mentally and physically.

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
This is the only forum I actively participate in.

Myself as well and you are a large reason for that.

Keep those recipes coming!

At least if I'm in front of the stove or fire, I'm not in front of my computer. Burning calories before replacing them.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Congratulations Smylee! You are among a small and distinguished group, I'd say! Your gold border means you're among the top 50 contributors for the entire ATS Website! (applause)

WATS List

See for yourself! You are sitting proudly in the #48 slot. I better be careful huh? You may be in the distant rear view now, but I'll bet you're right up near the top before anyone knows it.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Congratulations Smylee! You are among a small and distinguished group, I'd say! Your gold border means you're among the top 50 contributors for the entire ATS Website! (applause)

WATS List

See for yourself! You are sitting proudly in the #48 slot. I better be careful huh? You may be in the distant rear view now, but I'll bet you're right up near the top before anyone knows it.

Haha, I think you're safe, Wrabbit.

For now.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Congratulations! I always look forward to your posts and threads.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

someone tell me how this works and what this is?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join