It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Depth interview with Paul Hellyer and some of his claims about advanced technology UFOs etc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The meat of the interview starts at 3:30 minutes after the intro. Real possibilities or just another man writing and trying to make money?

Did he suffer a mini stroke over the years and make him go slightly loony or based on his past work, education, and experiences is he speaking the truth....You decide.

UFOs, government Cabals, Energy, global warming, Banking monopoly and fiat money, free press, Federal reserve, are just a few of the topics discussed...Someone from Canada may be able to shed some light on the man. He is well spoken and no doubt sincere but as always the proof is in the details..

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I think he believes it and most likely allot of it is true but he does get his "info" from other books and researchers so if there is some dis info then its from other sources , none of it is his own experiences that I am aware of, I do think he has a good handle of whats going on based on the info he has. I am sure there are many things still not known or leaked etc to the general public that are going on above and beyond what we know today.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I'm glad you didn't fall into the trap of titling this "Canadian Defense Minister Discloses UFO information", because that's not what this is. Like "Reevster" pointed out above, Paul Hellyer's information comes from sources that we all know about.

In my opinion, he is not "A Canadian defense Minister who has information about UFOs", but instead "A Man who believes in UFOs who also became Canada's Defense Minister". There is a difference.

This is very similar to Dr. Edgar Mitchell, the former NASA Apollo astronaut who believes in alien visitation. Edgar Mitchell insists that he learned nothing secret about aliens while he was at NASA. Instead, he was a person who (even at a young age) had a belief in alien visitation and space in general, which could be one reason why he became an astronaut.

So Mitchell -- similar to Paul Hellyer -- is a man who was interested in the UFO phenomenon who went on to become an astronaut. Hellyer was a man interested in the UFO phenomenon who went on to be the Canadian Defense Minister.

edit on 5/24/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/24/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hi there.

I like watching anything related to the UFO phenomenon.
Even if there's a book to be plugged.

Good video.

eee.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I was going to post this as a new thread, but found this one instead...

Another more recent interview with Paul Hellyer from the cats at Motherboard.

motherboard.vice.com...

new topics

top topics

join