It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have anyone on ATS actually seen Obama in Reallife, have any ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I took my 18 year old daughter to an Obama rally in 2008, saw him in person and my daughter even got to shake his hand. At the time I thought he was a very impressive person and a very impressive speaker.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by u4itornot
I took my 18 year old daughter to an Obama rally in 2008, saw him in person and my daughter even got to shake his hand. At the time I thought he was a very impressive person and a very impressive speaker.

Thanks for your input
Did you take any pictures when close to him
or is that illegal ?

not questioning your encounter, I would just like to see a picture or footage of him from other then the main media

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

So is Obama a hard light hologram ala Rimmer?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

The ATS crew is more open and awaken to life then the general population, therefor I find it interesting to ask the question here, if my theory was correct.. NON here on ATS have seen him in the flesh

Yes.. but YOU have never seen him
you are larger then life you are the one
Welcome to the real world Neo

edit on 24-5-2013 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

I saw him in Boone walking down king street.. He is as real as the rest of this silly world, however "real" that is..
Why does "real" even matter to you? There is no such thing.. There are differing degrees of emotion and clarity and however much something affects you it is real.
edit on 5/24/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

mmmm... Well I do know someone who has met him. I wrestled with him in High School and still keep in contact. He is a decorated Marine who has seen him and "Shook" his hand... So "No" he's not a hologram. Unless you claim my friend is... In that case I would say "No" as well....

Just sayin.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

One of my coworkers nephews has a pic with obama.
She has the pic in her cubicle.
So at least someone met him.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Yes, I have seen him in person.
he came to my office to meet n greet during his first campaign.
You would have thought the 1965 Beatles had shown up.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I would think he is indeed 'real'. However, Holographic tech even in the mainstream has come on in leaps and bounds. It may well be possible for him to 'record' a speech from some other location and have it replayed as a hologram at some other place and time. Anyone remember the prince charles hologram ?
We are most certainly in a time where anything could be possible, and nothing we see or hear on tv can be trusted.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

this thread rocks monkey butt!!!!!!!!

never stop questioning!!!!!!!!!!!

dont believe the disinfo agents!!!!! never surrender!!!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Yes, I did see him in the flesh when he was coming through Boise for a speech back when he was still running in the primaries against Hillary Clinton.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by solve

this thread rocks monkey butt!!!!!!!!

never stop questioning!!!!!!!!!!!

dont believe the disinfo agents!!!!! never surrender!!!

How do you follow up to this???
Viva la Hologram... Revolution??? I'm sulaw.... I am a Disinfo agent???

NO WAY JOSE! But you brought a smile to my face solve

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Saw him a couple of weeks ago when he was in the Austin area. Couple of friends and I made the trip down there.

All right, now your thread is making me wonder who hasn't seen Obama in real life haha.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Yes. I have seen him, or at least someone who appeared to be him. I suppose it could have been a Reptilian in an Obama suit.

I was in the ceremony at the most recent Inauguration.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Unfortunately my Wife voted for him in 2008, even after I tried explaining to her how much of a globalist authoritarian he is. For the record she now sees him for what he is, and regrets her vote, but yes, she did go and see him speak when he was campaigning and she does have pics.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Yes, I have seen him in person and even shook his hand. He's real all right
When ReAL Salt Lake won the championship, the team was flown out to meet the president (as is custom). Pictures and all.
edit on 24-5-2013 by CeeRZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I was able to attend both his and McCain's rallies in AZ. I was in the front row for O's. After it was over, he made his way around the front to shake hands. When he got to me his shake was pretty weak and limp. It reminded me of the King Of The Hill episode where Hank shook George Bush's hand and was troubled by how limp it was. When it came time to vote I was still undecided so I wrote my own name in for POTUS. I couldn't vote for someone with a sissy hand shake or someone who would pick Palin to be the VP.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I haven't seen Obama IRL.

I've seen George Bush43 twice (Philly & DC). Laura Bush once. (DC)
Dr. Condi Rice (DC) Nancy Pelosi once. (DC) Mother Teresa once. (Japan)
Gary Sinese once (at Arlington Cemetary)
Wayne Rogers from MASH once (downtown Tokyo)
Brian Kilmeade and Steve Doocy from FOX News once. (in Philly)
And I think that might be all the well known people I've seen IRL.
(I may have missed a few assorted politicians)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I saw him in person in 2008 when he made a campaign stop at my college campus. You would've thought jesus himself was coming to campus given how excited everyone was and how many thousands of students showed up to his rally, including me.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Yes I have seen him in the flesh. I worked a campaign stop in Columbus Ohio. After I did my job I watched and listened to him speak. After the event his motor coach went by me not even 15 feet away and he was waving through the window. Totally awesome! I can tell you what surprised me the most. Even though it was broad day light the lights they had on him were brighter than the sun. Crazy bright. I have worked a bunch of shows but that took the cake.
edit on 24-5-2013 by soundguy because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join