It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instructions in God : I

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by EnochWasRight

And the reason it is not paradise is because we do not do the works that would make it paradise.

Do you agree that if all loved each other and all did good works to one another, that this would be paradise? Or do you think works don't matter? If so, you are only adding to the problem.

The object is not to produce paradise, but to subdue the Earth as a mechanism for growth. The verses below show what the average Christian is doing daily.

James 2

14 What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that? 17 So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith and I have works.” Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. 19 You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder! 20 Do you want to be shown, you foolish person, that faith apart from works is useless? 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered up his son Isaac on the altar? 22 You see that faith was active along with his works, and faith was completed by his works; 23 and the Scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness”—and he was called a friend of God. 24 You see that a person is justified by works and not by faith alone. 25 And in the same way was not also Rahab the prostitute justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out by another way? 26 For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, so also faith apart from works is dead.

Faith and works together is life.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Why is producing paradise not the object? Isn't that what we all want? To live in paradise? So why NOT produce it?

So those who do works but don't have faith are not alive, even though they are?

You avoided my question. Do you believe that if everyone loved each other and did good works toward each other, that this would be paradise? Yes or no. If not, why?
edit on 24-5-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by backcase
He who stops not only does not proceed further, but turns back.

Good deeds are inexhaustible and require perseverance, or increasing goodness, to keep them good.
Strive to have virtue which takes no breaks.Persevere until the goal is accomplished,
and the soul in Heaven.Grace is easily turned into disgrace by avarice and selfish intention,
So be peaceful in victory and peaceful in defeat.
Trust always that God understands your weakness,
and be comforted in humility and trust.Give generously what you possess of wisdom and virtue, as God has given generously to you.

How much money is in your coffers. You are good deeds, I ask you to funnel some here. Jesus HAS JUST PROCAIMED ITSELF as a living BEING ENTITY (calling itself backcase),

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Why is producing paradise not the object? Isn't that what we all want? To live in paradise? So why NOT produce it?

So those who do works but don't have faith are not alive, even though they are?

You avoided my question. Do you believe that if everyone loved each other and did good works toward each other, that this would be paradise? Yes or no. If not, why?
edit on 24-5-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

God produced Paradise in Genesis 1. Elohim created the Eternal. In Genesis 2, the Lord created the material form as a refinery to enter Paradise. We lost paradise and crossed the Jordan here. While here, we are not making this paradise. We are preparing to go back. There can only be one and it will never fall.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

So your answer to my question is no I assume? So if all the war and hate was completely erased from this planet, where everything lived in harmony, it would still not be paradise?

I agree that it is no longer paradise, but this USED to be Eden remember? Before humans came along and ruined everything for everyone else. It used to be paradise, and it could be again if only we did the "works" to make it that way.

The message that Christianity has spread is that works don't matter, hence the world being the way it is. If we did the works, where everyone loved one another and treated nature with respect, this WOULD be paradise. Unfortunately, religion has taught people (including you) that paradise on Earth is impossible. Well, it's not impossible and very doable, but with most people being blinded by where we truly are (heaven), the world is doomed, because they believe they haven't reached it yet.

Well, we're already there, except (like I said) a few people throughout history have ruined that chance by teaching lies and indoctrinating and brainwashing people to believe those lies. Surely you can understand that, can't you?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join