It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you ATS (shout out video) Trying to be Positive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
WARNING: The video in this thread contains some vulgarity and digital violence. The video serves as a thank you to ATS and others for helping my last video gain lots of love and attention. THANK YOU ATS FOR BEING THE BEST WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET.

A few days ago I created a thread containing a video I made about the Holographic Principle and and The Simulation Argument, titled "Is Reality Real"

Somehow from this thread the video found its way to Ebuamsworld's front page resulting in many views and the video being tweeted and shared on facebook by large names in the video game world. The video got over 41,000 views in one week.

It was ATS that got me that positive attention and all those people liking my video, so I wanted to thank them directly along with the rest of the people who made my video a small time success for a little channel like mine.

In the video I thank ATS within the 30 SECONDS. If you end there you will not hear swearing. After that...you are on your own. I hope people enjoy this video, it is not only a thank you- but a gift containing a philosophy to get you through the day.

The video is titled "Trying to be Positive" and it is filled with thank-yous and a philosophy to live by. Hope you enjoy.

MM
edit on 24-5-2013 by Mr Mask because: fix link

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Yahooo ATS rules!

However...

I got lost at the 2:16 minute mark trying to count how many times you said that we and you are "Nice"

You also said that you don't know how to thank people enough... could i have a bottle of Glemorangie 22 years old please? *grin grin*... If anyone can actually count the word nice i will let OP send the bottle on...

Well done, thank you for sharing and try not to get too addicted to Black Ops mate!

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 24-5-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
A camper doesn't camp unless to _________......

Oh man, that was priceless. I never saw the original video until now. You have a great commentary voice. Cool videos.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

LOL-I just finished the bottle sir, I'm so sorry! Ya, I overboard stled the "nice", but I just had to...it felt really nice.

Thanks for watching. I had to share with ATS since its my hands down favorite site for so many years, I wanted to show some love back to them.

Thanks to The Three Amigos and the members of ATS! Hugs!

MM

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
A camper doesn't camp unless to _________......

Oh man, that was priceless. I never saw the original video until now. You have a great commentary voice. Cool videos.

Thanks (so so much) for digging the vid! lol, and yknow- this voice is not that great, kinda odd and weird in public settings- but somehow makes for a decent commentary voice for videogames. Go figure.

Hugs bro!

MM

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Starred, flagged, subbed and commented. You are very nice

P.S. do more science vids =)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by Rodinus

LOL-I just finished the bottle sir, I'm so sorry! Ya, I overboard stled the "nice", but I just had to...it felt really nice.

Thanks for watching. I had to share with ATS since its my hands down favorite site for so many years, I wanted to show some love back to them.

Thanks to The Three Amigos and the members of ATS! Hugs!

MM

Just send me a bottle of Famous Grouse then and then i will get back to figuring out how to play Call of Duty Black Ops with my 14 year old son... He makes me look like a blubbering amoeba!

Blubbering respects

Rodinus

Ps. He is actually one of the best players in France and Youtubes his games... If he finally does give me his YT name i will let you know.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deedsy1
Starred, flagged, subbed and commented. You are very nice

P.S. do more science vids =)

DUDE THANK YOU!

I appreciate the love. Such a nice guy!

MM

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
With the revelation of more science based videos promised, I will most certainly be subscribing...just as soon as I remember my login details for youtube

My son has a friend over today, I think I may try to sit them down to watch that vid!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus

Just send me a bottle of Famous Grouse then and then i will get back to figuring out how to play Call of Duty Black Ops with my 14 year old son... He makes me look like a blubbering amoeba!

Awww man, I bet you would shape up fast on the digital field of war, and running by the side of your kid- you should be safe. He can carry your score until you meet the curve, I promise.

Ps. He is actually one of the best players in France and Youtubes his games... If he finally does give me his YT name i will let you know.

IF YOU DO REMEMBER, please send me that name. I love watching good players do their thing! Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the kind words as well! Hugs!

MM

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon
With the revelation of more science based videos promised, I will most certainly be subscribing...just as soon as I remember my login details for youtube

My son has a friend over today, I think I may try to sit them down to watch that vid!

Next video is some bonkers science stuff. And if people thought the holographic/simulation one was nutty- I'm gunna be attacked for the next one. lol.

Hope to see you enjoy it!

Thanks for the love! HUGS!

MM

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Will do... and that' a promise... will be taking him to a football game tonight (12:09 pm here right now) so probably not until tomorrow depending if i can get other RL things sorted out as well!)

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Can't! U2U me when you find out! Looking forward to it!

HUGS!

MM

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
You deserve it Mr Mask. It was an awesome video and an awesome OP. it got me looking into all sorts of theories and looking how Claude Shannon took inspiration from the old chinese text I Chin, to help formulate his ideas. One of the best OPs on ATS for a while.

Look forward to the next instalment.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by Rodinus

Can't! U2U me when you find out! Looking forward to it!

HUGS!

MM

Typo..."can't WAIT".

MM

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
You deserve it Mr Mask. It was an awesome video and an awesome OP. it got me looking into all sorts of theories and looking how Claude Shannon took inspiration from the old chinese text I Chin, to help formulate his ideas. One of the best OPs on ATS for a while.

Look forward to the next instalment.

Glad you liked the holographic universe vid, was a blast having so many views and comments. Was a really good week and I owe it all to ATS and the good people who checked it out.

Thanks for the love bro! I hope the vid in this OP says thank you enough. Next video will be freaky science based!

HUGS!

MM

new topics

top topics

join