It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling on our ATS Mediums, I have a few questions for you.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Originally posted by Scribe611
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

I believe ghosts may still carry wounds or things like dementia UNTIL they pass over, where the soul itself is made whole again, and in spirit, their appearance is not dependent upon the previous body condition.

Wow, if that's true lets hope that when people in wheel chairs die their chairs go with them or they will never be able to 'cross into the light'. Also dead blind people could be wondering around in search of the light forever.

In fact if what you claim is true seeing as almost all people are not fit and able when they die its a surprise ANYONE ever makes it to 'the light' at all

edit on 24-5-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

funny stuff

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

It's kind of poetic/ironic that possibly the last choice your earthbound conscience would make is to have faith that once you pass through that light everything is going to be ok.

I am not christian/catholic. I also don't believe in a hell. I can only imagine at the time of death for those who are worried about going to hell how stressful that would be. So maybe hanging out in my laundry room is better then what he thinks hell is.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
OP
you have a tall old man in your basement laundry area? Why don't you set up video camera's? you could make some money if the video is legit.

Oh and the Dead Files is my favorite Ghost Show, there is no BS music and flashes of produced nonsense.

edit on 28-5-2013 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Most of the reasons have been mentioned. They don't know their dead . They remain behind because they died so suddenly ,they aren't crossing over because they feel they have unfinished business on earth .
Some are just plain old evil ,and stay to be a nuisance to the living . But there is also a case where they remain behind because they died suddenly ,and left behind young children . In some instances they stay behind as guardians .
By guardians ,I mean like "guardian angels".
We all have guardians ,usually two or three. Those stay with us life long . Others pop in and out of our lives ,as they are needed. They are a certain level of spirit . The average humam spirit ,is not of this hierarchy .
It is allowed they remain behind in special cases . This is why some people always feel as if their parents are watching over them ,if they died when the person was very young.
They cross over when they feel their child is ok on their own .

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

Well I watched last weeks epi of dead files and there was this guy with a haunted hotel and he was exploiting the dead. Nothing good could possibly come from that. Since I have last posted I think we have convinced the fellow to pass through to wherever. Main reason we wanted him to go is he would keep my daughter (3yo) awake at night. We would hear him talking to her and on 2 occasions we heard replies. She would also tell us that she didn't like it when the grey robot would visit her cuz he made her toys cold.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

sounds to me this poster is already a professional medium. It not easy to convince them to move on, its hard enough to convince people to do things while they are alive let alone when they are dead.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Nemox42

Not a medium at all. Just took a practical approach to a problem. Just because we had/have a ghost doesn't mean we need Bill Murray/Peter Venkman to come screaming in with a jumpsuit and his proton pack a blazin. Every problem has a solution. I hooked up with a fellow ats'r here via email and I followed their advice. I did what they said and it seemed to work. I was also warned that this might just be temporary and that the help from a professional might be needed.

Appreciate your contribution to the thread...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join