It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Apology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I am officially apologizing for my actions on a recent post. I did not mean to insult anyone, I just lost my temper because I needed help and no one was willing to help.... Again, I apologize to those whom I insulted.
SH

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I have no idea what you're talking about, but...
what did you need help with? Happy to help if I can...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Nice...I'm reminded of when I screwed up as a child and I said I was sorry, my dad would simply say "Thank you...Let's hope you mean it" This I interpreted as his understanding of my apology, Either I really understood why I was wrong or I was smoke screening to gain favor. So I guess...Let's hope...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SHolmes

Earler today I called M a false prophet in a thread. I should be beheaded for that!!!

Atleast they wont chop your head off for what ya did. Everyone is well thick skinned here I know.

I get really frustrated here because so many threads I want to take off so I can read what people are thinking end up being lost into obscurity!

I want to learn! Help me!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by SHolmes

Earler today I called M a false prophet in a thread. I should be beheaded for that!!!

Atleast they wont chop your head off for what ya did. Everyone is well thick skinned here I know.

I get really frustrated here because so many threads I want to take off so I can read what people are thinking end up being lost into obscurity!

That happens all the time...
or the inverse happens, where an interesting thread gets to utterly derailed by crap that you can't even find the original topic in there to make head or tails of it.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I think a dock of over 1k points was punishment enough.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by SHolmes

Everything you read here may be wrong...Hope that helps

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Some people have a harder time socially than others, myself included. I say learn from your mistakes.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SHolmes
I think a dock of over 1k points was punishment enough.

LOL...points....

I pretty blunt and direct. That comes across as rude quite often.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SHolmes

oh for Pete's sake!!! Your new here so lighten up and insult away! If you were not blasted back in your original post then those people need no apology.

Why?

Because they're wimps for not responding back in the first place!!

edit on 23-5-2013 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It's good to be sorry for something wrong you did, but... You know how many times I've had my posts edited into oblivion? If I had to make a thread apologizing for each one, I'd have a 5% sharehold of total posts on ATS.

top topics

join