It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Seen throwing Dust/Powder on Boston Bombing Victims?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'm not saying I believe in the Boston conspiracy theories that have been circulating and either am I trying to fuel it.. I'm not concluding or using this video to prove a conspiracy but it really has me interested and i'm just curious on what exactly it is that this man is doing. Can anyone identify what this substance can be? What it could have been used for? I was thinking it could of been some kind burn powder for relief or some kind medical substance used for wounds.. I'm not exactly sure that's why I wanted ATS's advice.

Please no conspiracy debate's let's just stick with finding out exactly what's going on this video. Let's stay on topic and figure out if this is a common thing in explosions or disasters and what exactly is being used on the victims.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BruceEFury
Can anyone identify what this substance can be? What it could have been used for?

It has been covered several times here before, it is just a towel or a sheet.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by BruceEFury
Can anyone identify what this substance can be? What it could have been used for?

It has been covered several times here before, it is just a towel or a sheet.

I thought it was powder or something too until I read your post its obviously a towel/sheet when you look at it now...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If there was only a few more seconds of the video it would be easier to decide. I would like to have seen the impact of whatever it was and the reaction of who or what it was intended for. If it is a powder it's most likely sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) for burns and would have made a dust cloud when it hit, but we don't get to see that.

It's real convenient the video cuts where it does.

new topics

top topics

join