It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING VIDEO: UK Terrorists Charging At Police Get Shot

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Just wondering, what kind of sidearms do UK police have? With the amount of shot they got in, I am surprised they are still living. Perhaps it's time to upgrade...............

they were shot in the legs so they could be kept alived for interrogation...Intel is everything

the guy dropped the knife to make a point that he ran at them to die...

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

I wonder if these guys played Call of Duty much? They thought using marathon pro and light-weight pro while holding a "balistic" knife would allow them to earn another kill streak reward.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari
Who's 'they'? You have totally missed my point.

No, I don't agree with your point, so apparently that means I missed it.

In human society we rightly expect people to behave like civilised human beings, not animals. And guess what? It works. Occasionally some people don't behave like civilised human beings. When this happens we respond appropriately in a rational manner, using the full force of the legal system to ensure justice is done.

The legal system is a joke, and that's why more and more people behave uncivilized, there is no deterrence.

Shooting criminals to death in the street might be cathartic, but it doesn't get answers and it doesn't necessarily result in justice.

You could say the same about not shooting them.

No, it's about what you think we should do to these low life killers. So it is about you and what you think.

And you don't like what I think, but too bad.

What the hell? You've arbitrarily decided I'm a pacifist... why exactly?

I'm not a pacifist; in fact I come from a military family.

In regards to the discussion,That doesn't have anything to do with you being a pacifist or not. However, I don't know you, so to be fair I will take that judgement on you back.

Father formerly in the Australian navy; paternal grandfather in the British Army of the Rhine; maternal grandfather in the British navy during WWII; paternal great-grandfather in the British navy during WWII; maternal great-great-uncle in the British army during World War I; another maternal great-great-uncle in the British army during the Second Boer War.

I am happy for your family, and I respect that. My Grandfather fought in The U.S Navy during World War 2.

There's no hypocrisy here.

Oh there most certainly is, only you refuse to see it.

I'm simply saying that if you think it's OK to live like an animal

Never said that, I said evil such as we have here should be eradicated.

you should go and join them.

What you think that I should go do is not the debate here. We simply disagree about how monsters like this should be treated.

What if one of those guys faked like he was down, and then jumped up and CUT the officer's throat who attempts to cuff and detain him? The subject could very well have another weapon hidden.

You see, that's the difference between you and I. I am not willing to see those officers have their throats slit so people like you can feel good about being high and mighty humane.

Anyway, Don't take it personal. You will not sway my position on this matter, so we both are just going to have to agree to disagree. ~$heopleNation

<< 3  4  5   >>

join