It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING VIDEO: UK Terrorists Charging At Police Get Shot

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

OP was the original video not 10minutes long?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
The sound of the shot is delayed because of the distance the video is filmed from.

The sound of the knife falling is as delayed as the sound of the shots.

From what I have just read about it, it looks like he had a knife and a cleaver, so he dropped the knife to use just the cleaver.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Great catch. I couldn't even hear the *clink*. I had to turn up the volume all the way

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Dropped the knife because the cops had guns .. These guys were cowards, willing to chop up an unarmed person but when a gun is pointed at them they fill their underwear with two tonnes of s***. My view anyway

Nah - they waited for the police cos they wanted to be martyred. They wanted to die - and I for one am glad they live. First off - they've got information. Second - the rest of their lives will be a living hell - they will be demeaned and ridiculed, not martyred.
edit on 24-5-2013 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

Just wondering, what kind of sidearms do UK police have? With the amount of shot they got in, I am surprised they are still living. Perhaps it's time to upgrade...............

Glock 7, constructed entirely of porcelain and capable of passing through airport metal detectors completely unnoticed.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I'm really pissed about this whole thing.

Yes our government got involved in illegal wars.
Yes our armed forces are responsible for thousands of innocents deaths.
Yes we have left a deadly chaos in our wake.
Yes those we have in government are criminals.
Yes people hate us now - when they'd never even heard of us before.

But..these clowns were British citizens...and no matter how much we like to play at mental masturbation on ATS...Britain is still a democracy....and they could have played their part in changing it from the inside if they were so politically motivated. It was their government.

This eejit talked of 'our women' seeing machete deaths all the time? Who the hell was he referring to? The women of Woolwich? Cos I don't think they do see it all the time.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Why did he drop the knife?

He was noted carrying a knife and cleaver during his piece to camera. He probably took the option of dropping the knife in favour of the cleaver?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Remember the brazilian lad the police shot on the london underground after 7/7? seven bullets in his head at point blank range. one of my customers at the time was a high court judge - who assured me that wasn't police training - and yet that same cop was back and armed in the blink of an eye. I think our armed police just don't get to play with their toys too often (thank the lord) and get carried away.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

This eejit talked of 'our women' seeing machete deaths all the time? Who the hell was he referring to? The women of Woolwich? Cos I don't think they do see it all the time.

Our as in the royal "we". As a Muslim he is referring to his "women" who are Muslims (brother, sister mentality, all for one, one for all, family) in various countries around that world that suffer from the hands of tyranny.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by pavil

Just wondering, what kind of sidearms do UK police have? With the amount of shot they got in, I am surprised they are still living. Perhaps it's time to upgrade...............

Glock 7, constructed entirely of porcelain and capable of passing through airport metal detectors completely unnoticed.

Hmmm, do they shoot porcelain bullets?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

If you're referring to the tyranny of our governments' foreign policy then I concur with your comment...cos he was definitely making a stand against the UK govt not any others.

However, the eejit was still, whatever he may believe, a British citizen.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

That head shot was due to tactics. The armed Police Officers had been trained to go for head rather than torso if intelligence and assessment indicated the potential use of a suicide vest. The aim would be not to set off the bomb by shooting at the torso and also to render the bomber incapable of detonating it.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

Not just the UK but ALL GOV"T.
There is always a coalition with GOV'T and United Nations and their founding fathers and such

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
I'm really pissed about this whole thing.

Yes our government got involved in illegal wars.
Yes our armed forces are responsible for thousands of innocents deaths.
Yes we have left a deadly chaos in our wake.
Yes those we have in government are criminals.
Yes people hate us now - when they'd never even heard of us before.

But..these clowns were British citizens...and no matter how much we like to play at mental masturbation on ATS...Britain is still a democracy....and they could have played their part in changing it from the inside if they were so politically motivated. It was their government.

Islam was thrust upon the people of the Middle East and beyond through violence. They are not interested in democracy, that's why it is futile trying to thrust this ideology onto them in the M.E and beyond.

Unfortunately it's the radicalised Muslims that control Islam currently, just like it was the minority of Nazis that took control of Germany. Look at how Muslims are marching through Africa and converting vast swathes of that continent to Islam. Christians are being murdered and Sharia law being imposed in these lands. All whilst the quiet majority of Muslims say and do nothing.

Sure we heard some outrage within the Muslim community, but as soon as these radicalised Muslims get a hold, they will soon be changing their tune. After all there is only one true prophet according to the Koran, the infidels will reap what they sow.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Ach that doesn't explain seven bullets at point blank range - the guy was suspended and investigated cos it was in breach of his training.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

He was talking to the ppl of the UK - but I hope you noticed where I placed my apostrophe when I wrote 'governments'.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Islam was thrust upon the people of the Middle East and beyond through violence. They are not interested in democracy, that's why it is futile trying to thrust this ideology onto them in the M.E and beyond.

with that logic, so was Christianity but on the west.

Is that why there is a separation of church and state?

So they can fight a religious war being a separate entity itself? ie. the GOV"T

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Get this - he was British - and raised in a Christian household...he was NOT middle eastern.

I agree - radical Islam does have a grip - and we, in the UK have some responsibility for that (at least in our own country).

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66

He was talking to the ppl of the UK - but I hope you noticed where I placed my apostrophe when I wrote 'governments'.

GOVT is not distinct to the UK and GOVT international rules follow United Nation resolutions

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I wrote "governments' " - that's plural

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join