It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING VIDEO: UK Terrorists Charging At Police Get Shot

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

American cops must be better shots huh? Unfortunately the British bobbies din have it in em to kill the $%#*&^%&. Maybe they'll be finished off elsewhere - hopefully.

BTW - PC treatment of these people only leads to more Jihad..........so this is what you can expect to be happening here in the USA - sooner than ya think.

Full description of the shootings HERE

NOTE: Here is a perfect example of Holder and Obama's "political correctness" as regards their love of Muslim Jihadists. Remember Nidal Hasan? He was the Ft Hood shooter who is still being paid = a half million in money and benefits since his Jihad murders of thirteen people, including a pregnant soldier, and 32 others shot in his Jihad rampage at the Army base in Killeen, Texas. Hasan now awaits a military trial on charges of premeditated murder and attempted murder.

Clothed in Muslim Jihad garb, Hasan screamed "Allah Akbar" all the way through his hate filled rampage. Yet this is still classified as a case of "workplace violence" by Holder and Obama.

edit on 24-5-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Why did he drop the knife?

Dropped the knife because the cops had guns .. These guys were cowards, willing to chop up an unarmed person but when a gun is pointed at them they fill their underwear with two tonnes of s***. My view anyway

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I'd rather have them shot and survived so they can face the British scum in prisons or the wrath of the British public. Shoot and kill them ? That's what they wanted

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Job well done by these officers. To serve and protect us from these evil doers.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

That video was filmed from the tower bock next to the scene, why has it been edited to cut the police out? Did the second suspect (light brown jacket) have his hands up? Or was he pointing a gun?

edit on 24-5-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Themanwithnoname

Really? REALLY?

How do comments like these get passed the mods? Look at the comments on live leak, pure filth, and so is your post.

"An eye for an eye makes the world go blind." -Ghandi

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollumi
Because bullets hurt.

He dropped the knife before being shot.

And there's no need to add "second line".

Did the suspect with the gun, I heard reports there was a gun, did he even attempt to fire it at the police?

if not, they charged knowing full well they would die and wanted to. IMO

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Unless you're the last person with one eye , if everyone else's is blind, who is going to poke your eye out if its done one eye at a Time?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
while I feel no sympathy for the two attackers, there's one thing that seemed wrong. The cops shot both men and, after they were down, they seemed to have shot them some more. Now, as mentioned, these guys were not worth saving but, honestly, if you took them down, do you need to pump a few more bullets into them, for good measure?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Why did he drop the knife?

I was wondering the same thing. He charged, threw it to the ground, and kept charging. I'm starting to believe the reports of them chewing that devil grass stuff.

My guess is he dropped the blade when he was struck by the round(s). The sound of the shot is delayed because of the distance the video is filmed from. I don't know that as a fact, but it seems a reasonable assumption.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

They do if they want them dead.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Better dead because they are organisers of terrorism. I mean in prison they would have to be on the highest sercurity. They wouldnt be able to write letters or anything as they would probably plan more terrorism with their outsider buddies.

I understand your desire to have them tortured.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken

Unless you're the last person with one eye , if everyone else's is blind, who is going to poke your eye out if its done one eye at a Time?

There is a difference between Logic and Reason

1+1=2 Logic

1+1=3+ Reason

In Life when one 1 man and one 1 women lay together they can create a new (1+) Life form or more at once

Logically , you are programmed to believe that these Muslims are Terrorist. Muslims are programmed to think the WEST and the GOVT are terrorist. The WEST and GOVT are the ones coming into other countries to over through the dictators regime and free the people.

How does Life complicate this equation? The gov't IS part the problem/equation. Not the solution.

The solution has everything to do with exiling gov't (those pulling strings central banks and such) to solve the problem of world peace which is disrupted by acts of terror

edit on 24-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: finishing a sentence

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Wow!, That looked like one of those Zombies from World War Z. These are crazy times we live in.

www.imdb.com...

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Better dead because they are organisers of terrorism. I mean in prison they would have to be on the highest sercurity. They wouldnt be able to write letters or anything as they would probably plan more terrorism with their outsider buddies.

I understand your desire to have them tortured.

Do you hold the same sentiment towards the GOVT that commits the same acts and worse in other countries to civilians and "their" enemies
edit on 24-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: spelling

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Looks like weakness to me. I just got back from Ireland for the past month, and while in Dublin was talking to a few Irish and British.. the Brits wanted to know if I was going to visit London some day since I visited Dublin. I answered "if I want to visit Detroit .... I'll go to Detroit, it's cheaper." I've been to some poor places, some "different" places, cities in countries that might look dubious but the people are the nicest you'll ever meet. I wouldn't travel outside of tourist areas in England though, and that's saying a lot since I go out of my way in every other place to avoid the typical tourist areas. That country, from my point of view, has some issues they need to deal with.

In my own humble opinion of course.

You are entitled to your opinion and I'm guessing you must have visited quite a few times in order to come to an informed conclusion about England. However, I have to disagree with your sentiments. There are lots of places outside London that are well worth visiting.

I would be interested in what issues we have to deal with before we are worthy of a visit. I mean that's a pretty broad statement, doesn't really inform or educate people, just sounds like scare mongering.

I'm not a great fan of the capital, too crowded and busy for me, but I have had some great days out up there, away from the typical tourist routes.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

The second guy is out of line of sight when the three last shots were fired, it did appear he was pointing a gun at the police when he was running, also British police don't have a shoot to kill policy, whe he was on the ground he may have gone for the gun, the three shots could have been one shot each from the armed police.

But it was out of sight so I'm only guessing.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'm actually really surprised that it's been shown, I thought they'd have kept that under wraps for a while.

S&F for you

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

LIVELEAK

If you compare both videos at 1:09 of the second liveleak( the 10 minute video that was released) video is the beginning of the first video leaving a rather large gap in the story line.

Also when the first victim is shot he drops a knife and when the camera is panned over to hi on the ground, to more objects appear to be on either side of him. One by the curb the other on the opposite side of his body by his legs, while he is kicking on the ground.

Ill try to find that 10 minute clip again

mirror

Here is a four minute clip from the mirror which will help explain what I am saying.

They also edited the audio. In the original video(10 minute) you could hear the suspects speech about the govt in the first released video correlating the Time sequence of different videos.
but the lady walking across the street is enough of visual aid

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Well you couldn't of traveled around Dublin much then, it is one of the biggest dives in Europe, especially since the economic downturn, leave the main shopping and tourist areas (Temple Bar etc) and you are taking a major risk to your health and personal belongings.
It was like this before the downturn and has only gotten MUCH worse since. It would be much safer walking through any English city at night than through Dublin.

Yes, London is a bit of a dump and has it's problems but to say that leaving tourist areas of England is dangerous is just ludicrous, unless you are wandering into inner city council estates (social housing) or something but that would be dangerous in any country.

Comparing London to Detroit would be like comparing USA to DRC...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join