It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true mastermind behind Lee Rigbys Murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Proof in Clip

Michael Adeboloja was turned from a christian into extremist muslim by banned organisation al-Muhajiroun lead by Anjem Choudary , this is the guy behind this do your research.

Lots of problems in Nigeria but Michael is a name linked to christianity not islam, He was turned.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kuhl

I don't really know what you're trying to claim here. Michael can still be used if the person was born into a Muslim family or converted to Islam. There is the angel Michael in Christianity that has Islamic views to him.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kuhl

Yes, as has been all over the news, he converted to Islam when he was 18 yrs old having been raised in a devout Christian household and........?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

I am claiming that "Michael" was turned from christianity into a terrorist by Anjem Choudary but my main point is Choudary is the man behind this.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kuhl

Oh, I see what you're saying. My bad. Who knows what set-up this attack. It seems random. I can understand radical religious fundamentalist could careless about their crimes and would install terror. This is just crazy to me.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

My point is Anjem Choudary probably planned this attack but is keeping under the radar.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Beheading a British soldier has been on their agenda for many years now. I served in Iraq in 2006 and we were being warned then, about this threat, both at home and in operational theater.
This isn't a random attack, if you look at the links, you'll see this goes deeper than just spontaneity. Good work Kuhl, at least some people have their eyes open.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeanoLaBam
Beheading a British soldier has been on their agenda for many years now. I served in Iraq in 2006 and we were being warned then, about this threat, both at home and in operational theater.
This isn't a random attack, if you look at the links, you'll see this goes deeper than just spontaneity. Good work Kuhl, at least some people have their eyes open.

yup very true, there was a plot to behead a British Muslim solider in 2007 that was foiled by the security services.

join