It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum sound theory or the unified field of everything...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by supergravity
reply to post by madmac5150

There is no such thing as total vacume any way ,if you did it would implode on earth, and space is not 100% empty.

Which was exactly my point. Space isn't empty at all if you believe in dark matter, in fact, space would then appear to be quite full, would it not?

I'd love to get a theoretical physicist in here...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Good post.

"sound" (pun) thinking.

I'll add a bit here. All things are "sustained" (given life) by the Word (Logos: relevatory thoughts) of God.

Using string theory principals you find vibrations in subspace (strings) explained as the energy that "sustains" the physical material in this dimension (dark matter force). Each vibratory frequency serving as the cause of the physical effect of particle existance in physical space.

These strings are "unseen" and cannot be measured (beyond measure).

Heb 11:3
"By faith we understand that the worlds were created by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were made by the that which is unseen."

I find it beautiful and wish you luck in continuing your study and research.

God Bless,

edit on 23-5-2013 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD
Good post.

"sound" (pun) thinking.

I'll add a bit here. All things are "sustained" (given life) by the Word (Logos: relevatory thoughts) of God.

Using string theory principals you find vibrations in subspace (strings) explained as the energy that "sustains" the physical material in this dimension (dark matter force). Each vibratory frequency serving as the cause of the physical effect of particle existance in physical space.

These strings are "unseen" and cannot be measured (beyond measure).

I find it beautiful and wish you luck in continuing your study and research.

God Bless,

Thanks

Again, I have no claim to genius, but even I have to admit that it is at least an elegant idea...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I have been working at a similar theory myself over the past 10 years or so. There is much to study that brings the goal closer to understanding.

To me at least (and I know most can't stand the view) I view science as the observance and understanding of the natural processes God created for sustaining the physical universe.

So my take is a bit different then others in science.

Great thread OP.

God Bless,

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

I think the key, the one thing I am missing, is the quality of such a sound. I would guess (an educated guess), that it lies in harmonics... harmonic waveforms are complex, but describable mathematically... more research to do...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Xrays are another thing that's not sound.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Xrays are another thing that's not sound.

Yeah I was spitballing ideas... coffee wearing off...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Quantum interference devise is used to monitor lets say atoms of the targets brain, a deep base resonant signal is sent using very low frequency and vibrates said brain matter and these atoms of the brain ring like a bell ,each atom rings with it own frequency, you now have maped that target brain in milli seconds.
edit on 23-5-2013 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

When large # of people hear the humming they are most likely targeting large groups or areas.
edit on 23-5-2013 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

Quantum interference devices can be used to measure very small magnetic fields. There's really no way to "map a target brain" with one. Each atom does not ring with its own frequency. Types of molecules may resonate with IR or microwaves but this is very weak and you can't map single molecules that way in the open, much less contained in someone's head. Sound waves neither provoke nor alter this resonance, most certainly not low frequency sound, which could have wavelengths of several feet. That doesn't give you single atom resolution.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

There is no such thing as total vacume any way ,if you did it would implode on earth, and space is not 100% empty.

Outside the system it's fractional particles per cubic meter. That does not allow for sound. Your comment about imploding doesn't make sense to me.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmac5150

Which was exactly my point. Space isn't empty at all if you believe in dark matter, in fact, space would then appear to be quite full, would it not?

I'd love to get a theoretical physicist in here...

Dark matter doesn't interact with matter except on a macroscale, and then by gravity. It's called dark because it doesn't interact, not because that's its color. It's not involved in sound either.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
No the Earth won't implode in a vacuum (not physically anyway- politically maybe... but that is a separate issue
)

My point is the "dark matter" that makes up most of our universe; when we understand the nature of "dark matter" I would not be at all surprised if it isn't the medium that carries this "sound"... spitballing again...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmac5150
reply to post by ElohimJD

I think the key, the one thing I am missing, is the quality of such a sound. I would guess (an educated guess), that it lies in harmonics... harmonic waveforms are complex, but describable mathematically... more research to do...

You need to go to an eckankar service, it would be right up your alley.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I will have to look into that, thanks

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

If it did, we'd never know, since it won't interact with terrene matter. But since it seems to be its own antiparticle and its not charged, I'm not sure how it can carry a compression wave, as it seems to lack all properties that would give it the required elasticity.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I still stand by the theory... for now. Definitely more research to do, though. I really do believe that science will ultimately prove God's existence; the question is how science and the media would spin such a paradigm shattering finding... or would the scientific community bury any such evidence?

The answer is probably locked very deep in the Vatican Archives...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
New thought:

In reference to the diffraction grate problem (is matter particles or waves)... if my theory is close anyway...

Could the problem be solved by waves of particles... or, particles moving in a wave-like manner at the quantum level... particles moving through a wave through the Higgs field as sound would pass through air?

Same way with the Heisenberg uncertainty principle... by merely observing matter at the quantum level, we effect the outcome of whatever experiment we are doing. Sort of a "if a tree falls in the forest" kind of thing... maybe we should be listening instead of watching? Can we change the quantum state by "singing" (pumping in pure tones of sound) instead of merely observing?

I need a beer.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I like your theory!

It's as good a thought as any to help one figure it all out.

True, I don't know, but S&F for firing the neurons a bit.

Oh and apologies for the trolls. Seems they always come out!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I have been having exactly the same ideas about Quantum Theory and The Bible.

I think you and many others are realising a realm of possibilities.

I am going with this Science meets God concept. I believe The Creator of "The Song" is a Scientist.

Really great post. Thank you.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Have you read of the discovery of the codes in Quantum Physics? Binary codes similar to programming we use are showing up! I am not a Scientist, but I am so interested in this area of study.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Please understand, I am only providing another way of looking at it, from another mind ( whomever's that is--see my modd on my profile, but no really important here)

2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

In other words, the "stuff" was here, yet "formless" (primordial soup anyone?)
OK, hold that thought for awhile...

Yes, the "stuff" of possibility of creation was here, yet formless.....but also, not primordial soup, in that, all the elements necessary for a creation of existence was in existence, and could this be an accident? Also, "darkness was over the surface of the deep," (below), "and the spirit of God was hovering over" (those same waters) "those waters..."

As above, so below..... or as it has been interpreted....whether intended to be this way or not, by God or having his spirit present in that place......

two solid-state theorists at Bell Laboratories in Murray Hill, New Jersey,

And, here, as far as I am concerned, with the mention of Bell Labs and the HISTORY of the research arising from this entity, and its subsidiarries and accomplices, I become immediately highly sceptical.....or if not sceptical, but think this was the beginning of man thinking that he could think as God and be a Creator, himself, and so, we have arrived at an artificial state of being where havoc and chaos and destruction are the rule, to reinforce aforesaid seed of an idea, because some scientists thought they understood and comprehended what was not comprehensible, ultimately, by the human mind, and politically, militarily, and otherwise, they ran with it, creating the horror we are living through now......

Mathematically, the disturbance in the field looked very like one that is associated with the Higgs particle found by particle physicists.

This particle had even barely by the best minds in science and math been even imagined at that time.....At that time, we were still along the lines of Carl Sagan describing the "flatlanders" to get the population to comprhend dimensional perspective, much less applied physics of muons, lepons, etc, and their observed or even projected behavior.......and at that point, no one even discussed nor acknowledged neutrinos and any ability to meausre their capacity, presence, or affect, which IF they perhaps have the affect some scientists suggest, would totally turn E=MC2, and all space, time, relativity theory on its head, as it would affect the way we measure time, which is how we measure space......because the way we measure time is based upon radioactive decay.....and we have always assumed this is static, not relative to neutrinos, their influx or CMEs and how they may send more or less neutrinos and so effect the above.....

Both arise from the vibration of an invisible field that forces ordinary particles to oscillate in sync.

This is a COMLETE, behavioral ASSUMPTION, because mathematically, afore this, there was no way to account for it: thus the "invisible field."

Understand, I am not saying it does not exist. It very much does. But we still have little perspective of what that invisible field entails.....other than magnetic energy. And unfortunately, all we have done with this understanding is create total mayhem on this planet and the nature of it, which was never to be toyed with, and we are paying the price even now......and will continue to, until we understand there is something beyond the MATH, (just another representative language of man, which lacks the nth degree of electrical energy, same as soul, of humans and all other life, and how that fits within what is truly a vortex, centrifugal force which we truly still do not, nor IMHO will ever, fully understand, because we are not INTENDED TO, for if we did, it would only get MUCH, MUCH worse than it is now with all our UNDERSTANDING through this representative language called math we think characterizes some sacred truth, but cannot hope to touch such a thing).......

Now physicists are seeing signs that other condensed-matter systems can generate Higgs-like particles, raising hopes that work on one Higgs, studied cheaply on tabletops, can inform the study of another, probed by a US$5-billion collider. “I’m hoping there will be cross-fertilization,” says Varma, now at the University of California, Riverside, who spoke in a packed session on solid-state Higgs particles at a meeting of the American Physical Society (APS) in Baltimore, Maryland, on 19 March.

Sure, we found one element of matter we THINK we understand, so let's screw with that and see what we can get to happen. Sorry, crap is caving in all over.....and what they did solve through Bell Labs Research, Burroughs, etc., has gotten us more and more deeply into HELL, IMHO.....because these are not things just to be di@@c#ked around with, like let's play with this one for a while, and

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join