It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's done this? :D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I've never visited this forum before, so...

Just thought I'd share some of my experiences. I'm bored.

My cousins and friends and I have a history of messing with people. I don't do it too often now, but it used to be quite a calling card of mine.

Here's a list.

Have you done any of these things?

#1 - Faked a very realistic looking fight between you and a friend in a crowd of people

#2 - You and a friend pretend to extend a rope in an isle at the grocery store, or on a small road, when in reality, nothing is there

#3 - Preformed a Fire in the hole!, an activity popularized on youtube, when you order a very hot or very cold beverage, then when the person hands it to you through the window, you throw it on them, sometimes after opening the lid first

#4 - Thrown fireworks in a neighboring car while at a red light, a split second after the light turns green, then peeled out

#5 - Put whole chickens from the grocery store in upright positions on top of televisions and game consoles at Wal-Mart

#6 - Glued a friend's butt to a self-inflating whoopee cushion

#7 - Said "OH MY GOD WATCH OUT!" as loudly, abruptly, and dramatically as possible while someone is driving

#8 - Replaced a friend's ipod with a small block of cheese, complete by plugging the end of the earphones into the cheese

#9 - Walked up to an unknown person in a store, looked them in the eye, and opened your mouth in a gaping, fly-catching way, then stood there saying nothing until they eventually responded or left

#10 - Pointed upwards, to the sky or the ceiling, looking fascinated while in the presence of another person or people. You continue to point upwards, making fascinated faces at whoever is with you, as though you're pointing out something spectacular in the sky or on the ceiling, when in reality, nothing is there, and the person or people are looking upwards, trying to figure out what you're pointing at

I haven't done all of these, and a couple of them are downright cruel, but still hilarious to me. I know, I'm a terrible person... but believe me, I'm a lot worse without ATS censoring.

Just some ideas, next time you wanna mess with someone.

Also, I have a famous story I'd like to tell on this thread, something I refer to as "The Chicken Story."

Okay. So, when my father was my age--a teenager--he was out in a grocery store in the middle of the night with some friends.

So, he walks up to an employee working near the chicken.

He says to her;

"Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but... its important."

He's got a dead serious look on his face.

The girl looks concerned.

"What?" She says.

He gets even more serious.

"I... I just have to tell you this. Those chickens over there... your chickens... they're dead."

The girls pauses, looking dumbstruck.

"Oh... alright then. Thank you." She says a minute later, nodding.

I dunno why, but that story made me LOL!!!!!!!! a million times.

Hope this thread makes ya laugh, ATS.

edit on 23-5-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: typo

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
#3 - Preformed a Fire in the hole!, an activity popularized on youtube, when you order a very hot or very cold beverage, then when the person hands it to you through the window, you throw it on them, sometimes after opening the lid first

#4 - Thrown fireworks in a neighboring car while at a red light, a split second after the light turns green, then peeled out

Assault.
Police.
Arrest.
Criminal record... so forth...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Sounds pretty dangerous.

Kinda like throwing bricks off interstate bridges. Those things kill.

Not funny.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

A few of those probably should have led to a wee bit of jail time and/or probation.

Several of them definitely should have led to a good ass-kickin'.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Assault.
Police.
Arrest.

I've never done either of those things. I just think they're funny, in an odd, morbid kind of way.

Chill, guys. I'd never do anything that bad... but I'm not above laughing at the mental walkthrough of imagining it happening.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I really want to do #1.
Most I would strongly encourage against doing.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
I really want to do #1.
Most I would strongly encourage against doing.

Understandably. I've done #1

I've never done numbers 3, 4, and 7. The rest I've done. A few times.

Also, when my boyfriend and other friend were walking around outside my school a couple years ago, we found a pink bra in the parking lot. It was the night of a big school dance... guess someone got lucky.

So, I took the pink bra and tied it around the side mirror of one of the busses.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Assault.
Police.
Arrest.

Forgot ass whoopin.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I did #10

new topics

top topics

join