It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incapacitating Debt as the Cause of London Beheading?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
After watching the video of the bloody handed killer yesterday I got the impression that religion might not be the cause of the attack.

Firstly, the killer speaks of his land, not his faith so I thought 'What if this is to do with the impossible finacial situation that we have imposed on certain African nations?'. To me this idea was emphasised by his speaking of the government as the problem, not the UK population.

I noticed the way that one of them spoke to the blond lady. She was white, female and did not have her hair covered yet he spoke to her as an equal, he did not speak down to her. He tryed to make her understand. He did not mention religion as the cause.

I know he is a Muslim because of his statement regarding Allah, but what country does not think the Source is on their side? Both Britaian and Germany spoke of God being on their side but neither were fighting solely for religious reasons. They faught for their countries.

What do you think ATS? Are the impoverished (by us) nations sticking up for themselves and taking a stand against the bullies?

Could this be about writing off debts and giving back freedom?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Onami

Nope.

It's an angry muslim nutter doing what he thinks is right.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Onami

I don't believe that is a factor atall.

Islam has made it clear that certain of its worshippers will behead an (what they call) infidel, just for being an infidel.

This savage was just fighting his Holy war and meanwhile destroying a man. Mankiller!

I say to you Muslim members here IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT TO DO TO THE BRITISH PUBLIC WHEN WE HAVE LET YOU MAKE A HOME HERE???

Do you doubt that if you push Britain too far we will evict you? Here we don't behave like Hitler; we will just dump you in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. After all that is where your Mecca is. We are civilized. We don't want your demonic Holy war.

How dare you! Tell me does this man's act speak for you???

edit on 23-5-2013 by Revolution9 because: spelling

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Who knows what excuse a person comes up in his mind to justify killing and mutilating others. Nothing justifies this and many other murders around the world.

People justify their crimes all the time. People don't even think they are ripping people off anymore when they overcharge them. This justification of ones sins is rampant everywhere.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I got the impression it was less about Jihad and more about raising awareness of the economic and military treatment the West is giving the Middle East, that was from watching the killer speak his mind on the camera of a passerby, while still holding the bloody machete. Strange video. He seemed fairly calm and articulate for having just killed someone.
edit on 23-5-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

I'm not denying that he was an angry Muslim nutter doing what he thinks is right. That has already been established. What I'm saying is that the angry Muslim nutter might not be fighting for religious reasons

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onami
reply to post by khimbar

I'm not denying that he was an angry Muslim nutter doing what he thinks is right. That has already been established. What I'm saying is that the angry Muslim nutter might not be fighting for religious reasons

Right. So when on video he mentions the koran (which the UK media won't show only Russia Today will) he means the economic policies it discusses?

And where he says an eye for an eye it's a symbolic eye referring to the petrodollar or something?
edit on 23-5-2013 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
I got the impression it was less about Jihad and more about raising awareness of the economic and military treatment the West is giving the Middle East, that was from watching the killer speak his mind on the camera of a passerby, while still holding the bloody machete. Strange video. He seemed fairly calm.
edit on 23-5-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

That is JIHAD! Their righteous war causing hell for U.S, Britain and Israel (and even their own countries, too).

Look at the bloody Syrian civil war. Man, they tear eachothers hearts out, their own brothers.

What exactly is Britain doing to his "land" that he is not doing already???

Would you trade with a man who is going to try and kill you and your Family???

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

I have not seen the part of the video you are speaking of, do you have a link?

I looked at RT just now and found an article saying the the UK's colonial past may have something to do with it.

rt.com...

Citing police sources, Reuters reported on Thursday morning that officers were examining possible links to Nigeria in the attack. Nigeria was a British colony for over a century before gaining independence in 1960. The UK now has a large Nigerian immigrant population numbering 174,000, according to the Office for National Statistics.

The Centre for Global development state that Nigeria is one of the most indebted nations.

Nigeria, home to one in five Africans, has been the continent's most indebted nation. With $36 billion in external debt, 100 million people living on less than a dollar a day, and a fledgling democratic government attempting reforms, Nigeria should have been a strong candidate for debt relief. Yet, in part because of its oil revenues, Nigeria slipped through the cracks of debt relief programs. In 2004, CGD set out to provide analytical support to Nigeria's efforts to persuade creditors to agree to an appropriate debt relief package.

www.cgdev.org...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Onami

If they do push their Holy War I know who will win; WE WILL!

I think it is probably time that we get behind our power structures a bit for the sake of security and the economy.

You heard the phrase "divide and conquer"?

Well I guarantee you there are many enemies of the U.S, Israel, Britain, Europe and Russia who are spreading lie after lie as propaganda. They will have you believing George Bush is the anti Christ or Obama!!! They will have you believing your government needs to be toppled. They will have you believing all free masons are evil.

I look on here and I see they are having some success!

The anti Christ will not come from the Christianized West!

Who is the false prophet; Christ or Mohammed?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Onami

RT have took it down now.

Here it is.

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

And before you question the source being Islamaphobic it's the only place left showing the full video.

Someone has translated it as this.

'... ayah in Sura at-Tauba, [Sura or Chapter 9 of the Koran] many, many ayah [verses] throughout the Koran that [say] we must fight them as they fight us, an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. I apologize that women had to witness this today, but in our land women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your government, they don’t care about you.

Notice which bit the UK media cut out when they tell us it isn't about islam.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I'll be honest, Op's thoughts actually did flash across my mind. But if that be the case it wasn't very well thought out was it? Take down and hack up a young 20 yr old lad in an area that is notoriously crap and not at all affluent, where most ordinary people on the street are like most of us, up sheet creek without a paddle and two weeks away from a cardboard box in the street.

Probably not the best way to get sympathy for yer plight.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

reply to post by khimbar

I have not seen the part of the video you are speaking of, do you have a link?

I looked at RT just now and found an article saying the the UK's colonial past may have something to do with it.

rt.com...

Citing police sources, Reuters reported on Thursday morning that officers were examining possible links to Nigeria in the attack. Nigeria was a British colony for over a century before gaining independence in 1960. The UK now has a large Nigerian immigrant population numbering 174,000, according to the Office for National Statistics.

The Centre for Global development state that Nigeria is one of the most indebted nations.

Nigeria, home to one in five Africans, has been the continent's most indebted nation. With $36 billion in external debt, 100 million people living on less than a dollar a day, and a fledgling democratic government attempting reforms, Nigeria should have been a strong candidate for debt relief. Yet, in part because of its oil revenues, Nigeria slipped through the cracks of debt relief programs. In 2004, CGD set out to provide analytical support to Nigeria's efforts to persuade creditors to agree to an appropriate debt relief package.

www.cgdev.org...

Think on this: Nigeria has huge reserves of everything! THEIR Government squander it and don't give THEIR people a fair share. It is THEIR problem. Don't bring it HERE!

Like a guy who's dad squandered his cash so he goes out killing some poor guy! Whattt!!!

My Government treats me like a King. Even though I am ill and not able to work they look after me. They are very kind and civilized.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

""An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" will make us all blind". (Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi)

"Please forgive us as we forgive those who trespass against us". (Jesus Christ and all Christians).

And I would even forgive this crazy idiot his crime be sure IF you will stop hurting us like this. Then we can be friends. I lived in a Muslim community for years, really!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Thank you for the link. I think the part you were refering to was the beginning of the video that the ITV newsreader talks over?

Do you think this is a retaliation for the 'War on Terror?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

reply to post by khimbar

Thank you for the link. I think the part you were refering to was the beginning of the video that the ITV newsreader talks over?

Do you think this is a retaliation for the 'War on Terror?

Honestly?

Nope. Muslims were killing people in the name of their cult way before the war on terror began.

It's a convenient excuse to cover for it.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
Notice which bit the UK media cut out when they tell us it isn't about islam

Typical. The PC manipulation by the media borders on criminal IMHO. It's because they do things like that, that people start thinking that the London terrorist attack is something other than what it is ... a radical muslim terrorist attack.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by khimbar
Notice which bit the UK media cut out when they tell us it isn't about islam

Typical. The PC manipulation by the media borders on criminal IMHO. It's because they do things like that, that people start thinking that the London terrorist attack is something other than what it is ... a radical muslim terrorist attack.

And Boris Johnson can stand on TV and say it isn't about islam.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
As a person from and still living in Africa let me say this - If the corrupt leaders of African nations would stop lining their pockets and living like kings while their peoples are starving and impoverished and if they stopped blaming everything on Colonialism and the West, Africa would thrive!

Get a grip Africa! Grow up!

Stop voting corrupt people back into power, power which they use to fill their hidden bank accounts while you have to struggle to find food enough to feed your children everyday!

If Africans have anybody to protest against it is against their own leaders who keep making false promises!

Where is all of the International Aid going to that is poured in to Africa?
What happens to all of the Development Aid that practically gets shoved down Africa's throat?

The only thing that the West, read "Donor Countries", can be blamed for is for not keeping tighter control on exactly where and on what Aid is being spent!

This act by these two mad men was to "further" their religious cause and nothing else!

Take a look at Zimbabwe, just as an example, the people can still hardly afford to put food on the table but have you ever seen the palatial extravaganza's that Robert Mugabe calls home? Do yourself a favour I am sure there will be many images to be found on the net!
edit on 23/5/13 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/5/13 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Onami

I think its BS.

Look at the Wars happening in Nigeria at the moment, its based on Religion. Those who are Radicals are clearing out the Christians (thats what i've read anyway). I think the attack yesterday was pre-planned and there are probably others.... in fact there are others involved because I have seen reports on Skynews of Properties being searched here in London and up in Lincolnshire.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join