It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stratfor Email: Brennan Behind 'Witch Hunt' of Journalists Reporting Leaks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Stratfor Email: Brennan Behind 'Witch Hunt' of Journalists Reporting Leaks

www.breitba rt.com

An obscure November 2012 Wikileaks email dump points to former White House counterterrorism adviser and now-CIA chief John Brennan as the person behind the “witch hunt” of journalists who reported unflattering Obama administration leaks.

A little over a week after President Barack Obama’s reelection, Wikileaks released an email dump of global intelligence files from the private intelligence company Stratfor. One particular email, dated September 21, 2010 discussed President Obama’s “Leak Investigations.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Picket has found the smoking gun behind the attacks on the First Amendment. As Stratfor gossip shows, Brennan & the Whitehouse had conspired to shutdown anyone with an opposing view to ObamaNation.. This leak causes one to :
1. Draw attention to the fact that this is direct from the top and that the WH is directly responsible;
2. Links Brennan nomination to this cesspool;
3. Shows that bugging the Press is to be business as usual and not a one off situation;
Could the Petraus scandal be linked to this? Why is the WH in such fear over these leaks..?
My, my... what a pickle this Administration is in... It looks like the love affair with the press is over...

www.breitba rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 23-5-2013 by R_Clark because: grammar

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Why wouldn't you post the original leak OP?

Brennan is behind the witch hunts of investigative journalists learning
information from inside the beltway sources.

Note -- There is specific tasker from the WH to go after anyone printing
materials negative to the Obama agenda (oh my.) Even the FBI is
shocked. The Wonder Boys must be in meltdown mode...

This is nothing compared to some of the stuff when I was researching the Stratfor dump. One thing that I find interesting, is that the stuff seems to be slow dripped out. Why didn't wiki just dump it all? I haven't looked at it for awhile, not even sure what goodies have come out of late...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark
My, my... what a pickle this Administration is in... It looks like the love affair with the press is over...

I see no signs of a 'pickle barrel' and the love affair continues - probably stronger than before. They have more reason to protect him and their own interests more now than ever before. As far as the 'O' team is concerned there is NO scandal. Notice the piggish arrogance of those who are before the panel. Laughable - nothing will change except to say that things will get a hell of a lot worse before it gets better. In fact - it will NOT get better regardless of who is in power.
edit on 23-5-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join